Alexander Rybak Playboy model fell for Alexander Rybak

ReA7 posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 01:52PM
At the press conference after the semifinals in Moscow the white Russian reporter Alexa Pavlova from the channel “First music channel” flirted with Alexander who also has originated from Belarus.

Alexa Pavlova asked bluntly whether he would be her boyfriend, but Alexander had to disappoint her that he would travel back to Norway.

When taken a closer look at Alexa background. Her real name is Olga Urashova and it is a name that has no figure on several Playboy-front.

Olga grew up in Minsk in Belarus, but has lived several years in the Netherlands. There she is both male blade and reality-celebrity. In 2005, she was named Play Mate of the year and for a couple years ago she won the Dutch Expedition Robinson.

Olga Urashova says about Alexander, his eyes! They are so sincere, so honest. He is a mix of sexy and innocent, and says she is glad that he gave Belarus a taste of victory despite the fact that he represented Norway.

At the press conference after the semifinals in Moscow the white Russian reporter Alexa Pavlova from
last edited on Jun 26, 2009 at 04:00PM

Alexander Rybak 26 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa roxxette said…
He is a mix of sexy and innocent...it is so really...i never read a thing so true like that...i'm happy that alexander refused her
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ReA7 said…
yeah!!I never think about that before and he was strange type of guy to me and now I know that he is sexy AND inocent...very interesting to me.
And ofc I'm happy too...
più di un anno fa Magda-Edward said…
Thank GOd he turned her down...
But htis is totally normal since I am the only one he trully loves..!!LOL!! :))
(I wish it were true..ugh... :***( )
più di un anno fa strawberrykid said…
Searched her on Google Images...BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB­BBB­BBB­BBB­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
tongue
And even " Bimbo's " have feelings!
più di un anno fa aisa07 said…
crying
this is not news!
He has a new girlfriend, whom he was at appeared ESC 2!
Yup, he brough a date to ESC, but he never confirmed that they were together. But who knows
so beautiful girl she is kickboxing trainer.18 years old.
 so beautiful girl she is kickboxing trainer.18 years old.
Haha he seems to only fall for teenagers! :D
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
she's beautiful o__o
and she's only 18 (like Moa) xDD
Hmm, well I talked to someone who knows her, and they said she was only 16 ( lying about her age )
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
Helene, what ?! :o
I was reading her blog last night, and then another blog who bad mouthed her, and then i told them to quit it and stop calling her nasty names, but then Sara started to yell at me and tell me to fuck off ( she's a real bitch ). And when i mentioned her blog to the haters, she suddenly delted all the posts.
zzz
I suspect that, this girl just took with him, because he was called gay.
Before , never was a girl on his side/Moa nor/, he would not let her talk.
Showcase a woman!I do not know what is truth, but I have doubts.
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
aisa07, I gree with you. Maybe Alex just wanted to show everybody that he isn't a gay. :)
Did you know that it's always the guys who talk alot about girls that usually are in-the-closet gays? :D ( I'm not saying he is, but that is why all my friends think he's gay xD )
wink
If one day, he says:" here is my girlfriend , I undertake to the public" then I will know that he is not gay.
But until there is concrete evidence, there will be doubts. If he is not completely gay, bisexual can be! And you know, Alex's is a big secret ! what is that ?
This girl is rather " bitch on knees", looks a variety!
tongue
Oh, and girls! He read the Fanpop too, because he knew , the Greek relationship / you remember Stamatia story,ring etc./, which of course is only a rumor. I think, in the evenings he is here,under the pseudonym, and he protect yourself!
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
so he knows everything that we write ?? :O
blush
Holy crap I hope he haven't read my stories!
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
Well helene there are a few chapters that he didn't read of your stories. and that are the chapters you said with your email ;);)
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
big smile
Yeah, and if he read it, he would love it just like I do ^^ :p
He should write you a 'thank you' letter ^^
NONONONO! HE CAN'T READ MY STORIES ! HOLY SHIT THIS IS EMBARRASING! DUDE! HOW DO YOU KNOW HE READ THEM?!?!
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
Hmmm... I think you don't have to worry about that... Cause.. I don't really think he is reading this.
Maybe someone told him about Stamatia...
Yes, he said :I many read about myself, because I likes to know what think people
@Helene, you know about the FB, there are many threads in the forum,once that happened to Alex wrote a comment there, so it turned out he's a shadow reader / Nice butt /
evrybody was shocked a case, but you believe me, I think, he is enjoy the your stories.
You imagine, that the private parts can be read for him too!
Hi Helene, I am Alexclone, please send to me the story. My Address alexclone@...
And secretly he was Alex, and read the sexy parts, I do not write here , what he did at home!!!

LOL
più di un anno fa Screamer45 said…
WhoA even playmates want alex

if alexander comes to america
oh god....he's gonna be wanted by EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!