Alexander Rybak He got a girlfriend!

LovesRybak posted on Jan 21, 2010 at 03:40PM
Yes it's true. Alex, who have been single since May 2009, do now have a girlfriend! :D And no, it is not Moa, this girl is 21 and comes from Oslo

Alexander Rybak 156 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 156

più di un anno fa Fift33n said…
Where can I read this? :)
più di un anno fa meleti said…
he has a girlfriend but she is from Athens
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
Where do you read this ??
più di un anno fa meleti said…
go to forum and read <<the article>>
più di un anno fa misses said…
Again in so many places... He is togheter with moa and has been for at least 8 months.
più di un anno fa Seyma_Seigmann said…
omg he is singel -.- he ust date girls and when he have girlfriend its dont intesdet you his privet live okey he can have one -.- and no he is singel -.-
più di un anno fa Ninouchka said…
wink
He is in love and buying a appartment seems very astute.
Not to embrace his fans on the mouth, proves he no longer wants hurt the woman who love him.
Its time for work is full, but love has no limit and the sky always takes care of a true love. Always!
His last song is a statement, and perhaps that on his new album he wrote his first name, with maybe a photo of his pretty?!? (who knows?) ;)
più di un anno fa Vestulka said…
meh
How do you know??
più di un anno fa Rosel_15 said…
hmm NOT! He cant be in real relationship...Why you just don't believe it!! He have said it himself and ou yeah he have 1000000 gf in every country
I wonder how it is with whole that thing :b Rosel, that was in 2009, it's diffrent now :b He couldn't be in a relationship because of the tour. But already in September he talked about a girl he loved, but was worried about that she have to leave him because he only could meet her few days in a month. And that girl was Moa. But if he could take her with him, it could be possible. And now in every interview he said things like that if they ask him:"Do you have a girl right now? You flirt around, and when the time passsed you flirt less and less until it's only one girl left, and this girl gots most of your attention. It's there some special girl? Yes, there is one..." What does he mean with that? And they have date a lond time know, and he has said many times that she could be the right girl, she understand him and he wait to that he can spend more time with her. Now when he take her with him on tour they can be together. And now it's possible to a relationship. I have a contact from Norway who know him and she said she think he's still single, but have something going on with one girl. But I don't know for shore, but I think there's something special with Moa, that have he said himself.
più di un anno fa aisa07 said…
smile
I agree with you Fift 33
@Rosel about you say already in the past.
Wake up little girl Alex is busy!
He is together with Moa, and has been for a very long time. We must want him the very best, we must want him to be happy. Moa is the one he trust, the one who understands him, the one he call if something good or bad happens, when she is not together with him on tour. She is the one he will spend the night with, she is the only one he wants to SLEEP togheter wit in bed. (Maybe he has had others he has slept with in the past, but she is the one he also want to SLEEP with.) I am very happy for him, and he needs her in his life, specially when he is in trouble. It is so much better for him having her around to comfort him than being lonely and sad. We must wish him the best! We must wish him to be happy!! We care for him, and if he is happy with Moa, please accept it! No one owe Alexander, we can only buy his cds and see him in concerts. And hope for him to have a good time.

Read all the interviews with him the last year, and you will se how everythings leads to Moa. And I do hope their relationship will last, and that he will not be heartbroken again. We do not want him to be unhappy for five years again? Allow him to love Moa, and allow him to enjoy love in his life.
last edited più di un anno fa
sunny
@ Misses I agree with you! Very nice words. And I think, that's what we might wish for him. Love and soul mate. Be happy Alex and MOA. I want this to you!
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
smile
It's obvious that he is with Moa now even though he doesn't tell ( he don't have to share every little detail with the world )
heart
True love
più di un anno fa kuutti said…
Come on, Alex need not his fan´s permission, if he is in love. If his management refuse him to tell who is his girlfriend, he´ll change it. Or even stops a career. Newspaper articles do not lead to Moa. Every adult can see that it does not look very good now. I´m really very sorry for both of them.
Why wouldn't it be possible for Alex to be with Moa? They go to the same school, live in the same town and even work together.
wink
I KNOW that Alex is in love but sad on the distance that still separates him from his beloved.

Be strong and patient, YOU!
True love is sometimes the greatest
when he takes his time.
I think it's so that he take his love with him, and I think the girl he mean when he talk about that he like one special girl is Moa, because he take her with him now, and maybe it's so they can be together? But I don't know, that only something I think.
kiss
Kuuti, what do you mean? It could be Alexanders who does not want to tell about Moa, or it could be Moa who does not want all the jealous girs on her neck if all Europe knew. This is something between those two, and they decide what to tell or when. But it has been open in Norway since early summer, I have many friend living there. Norwegian paper knows too of cours, but they are kind and only writes about Moa as his special friend or the girl he likes very much and so on. What do you mean about it does not look good for them? They are happy as ever and enjoy to be together as much as possible and looking forward to move in to Alexanders apartment. This is common news, I wonder where you have been since summer, or which country you live in if you have not understand this.. This has been all over Europe..... Let's be happy for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink
Well, I was a concert in Prague, where Alex was, very back caught on the stage. But when he went to autograph, there was a girl who I think I really liked him, because Alex sat on the table and planted in the girl self lap, with erotic move. She talked with him, that theirs nose almost touched. That's what but I saw and everyone.
I have pictures of the girl, if you want to write me!
I would like to see the girl :D
I want to see some picture too :) Maybe it was Moa? and I know Maria was with him, because he taked her to the dinner he has with the facebookies, so maybe Moa was with them too? :b
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
yeah, me too :) I'd like to see those pictures :)
She sent me the picture, it was not Moa but she was really pretty
okey :P But if it was not, what about Moa and Alex now? :O But is his life, so we have nothing with it to do :P
wink
that he can, loves MOA, but since the male hunter instinct had not left
He has to get that little girl in his lap, I think he would have pulled something else, not just in her lap
the little girl was surprised to
The scene was so exciting, and while he issued a strange longing sound, very sexy

he was avid
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
aisa07, haha, sorry but Alex is so flirty with everybody (you don't know what have happened between me and him...) so your message doesn't change anything. :D Like he has said, he is really a flørtepus. ;)
And like Fift33n said, his private life isn't our business.
He did not bring Moa to Prague. But one of the other girls in his new team lives and studies in Prague, and he met her while he was in Prague. He spent time with her there and also took her with him to meat some of his fans, maybe that is what you mean when saying he took her for lunch. So, this was not Moa but it was her good friend.

The girl Alexander took on his lap, was that one of his fans on Facebook? You say she was small, was she also young? He likes to flirt with girls, but it is a long way from flirting to actually being unfaithful with Moa. He sings about that in Europe Skies, he looks at Moa and smiles when he sings: I will always be trueful to you...
kiss
@ Jenni I can not say more, but that he was flirtatious
But so many people before?
Yes, I do not know what happened to you, but now you made me curious
please tell me! PM?
@ Misses The little girl does not belong to one of the facebookies girls ...'civil'
Yes, you say something! I also think this thing Maria and Alex,
maybe it's true, the thread that really the Norwegian girlfriend, but a bit older than Moa
Maria 5 years studying in Prague, maybe she will be doctor or pharmacist, so she is no longer 18 years old Hmmm. And a very nice girl,
Can we follow that bad mark?
aisa07, haha sure, many people before ! That wasn't anything new ! :D
Hihii. ;)

misses, hmm, that Moa thing you wrote, I don't know about that. He looked at some Finnish fans when he sang: 'You are my home', so... :D
@ Jenni is not upset , you let's say ,what happened
now I'm very curious
He took it your bubs or what?
I have asked Jenni what she meant before, but I think she wants to keep it for herself,
aisa, sure, I can tell you all when I'm not as busy as I'm at this moment !

Helene, and the same to you, I'll tell you, too.
Jenni i hope that it was nothing bad ;)
wink
@ jenni Ok Jenni!
silla, no, no. Don't worry about me. :D
Ohh okay Jenni ;)
più di un anno fa Sylvanalexander said…
smile
i think that Alex can have girfreind this is his live and his private live...I like him too but let his private live alone:)
più di un anno fa santa6168 said…
smile
In interviw from tallinn he sayd that he don`t have love yet :) so he is still free
I'm courius, he said tå a norwegian news paper when they asked him if he has a girlfriend, and to that question he answered that: No, I hasn't a girlfriend. And in tallin, I saw a interview and he looked very sad when he talked about love and said that all he's sweethearts leave him. And he was nerly to crying. so maybe Moa has breake up with him, or? and he has some problems, maybe itäs a broken heart again, if it's, vwry poor guy :/ But I don't know anything.
Fift33n, I have been thinking same !
I saw that interview that people call " the saddest interview ", but the problem is that I didn't have sound so I don't have a clue what he's talking about, but it looked like he had been crying, so maybe, that he doesn't see Moa, but some other girl, that didn't want to be with him anymore since he is so busy?
zzz
Already, there is no clear-cut. It is not known, whom he speaks. But it's wrong, he did not succeed in a love-relationship . Who is the bad girls or is he?
Strange bitterness!
Handsome, talented, rich, and yet unhappy. why?
He has maybe been together with Moa,0,but I don't know, before, and now they has breake up, she's not one of the violnist girls anymore, and he's sad everytime he talk about love, so maybe this poor guy has been heartbroken again? :/ But hope he'll get better, and I see on Friday how it is with him, I will meet him then, and I hope he feel better then :) And you who's friend with him on his private FB know what I talk about :b (I'm not)
It really seems that Alex and Moa are not together anymore.

Btw, this may sound strange but I think that there is one thing missing with Alex: he doesn't listen... Maybe that is the problem why he doesn't succeed in love...
I think he listen in love. If it is important he listen. I heard what is going on on Friday, you lucky girl fift33n. Are you one of the Norwegian girls I guess? Mostly from there aren't they :S
kiss
Fift33 please, help him, that he should be happy again. I wish him true love, and we remain dreams.
it's good.
più di un anno fa kuutti said…
misses, y´ve a new role...