Alexander Rybak Alex in Estonia 08.03.10 interwiev trantslate

clubery posted on Mar 08, 2010 at 10:45PM
Now its my turn to trantslate:)
articel:crash with himself?Whats plagued Alexander Rybak in ``ringvaate``(estonian show)?

Beginning of interview was Alexander Rybak sad. When reporter ask him if this is highlight his life?Rybak answer that he hope that,coz more i should not be heandel.

The young man said that he trying enjoy his fame,when he have it.Between the lines have read that he is unhappy.Couple years i recall this and i reamber all good of this , coz i forgot how bad i had then.

Rybak says yhat his sweethearts broke up him coz he dont have time for them.Reporter quiestion how fame and money has spoiled him?Said Rybak again sadly that: he is trying spoiled friends with money.

Is Rybak cold?NO, i cold all the time..I have one problem..But icant share that with public.

I m SHOKED!i just watch the interview and :O i just cant say what was happening whit him:(He was like crying or something.he eyes was very red and how do say like water.It was make my sad.

Link:link start 54:40
last edited on Mar 09, 2010 at 01:45PM

Alexander Rybak 23 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
Was this intervieuw a video ??

so yes please send me a link ;)
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
I want to see that interview too..Poor Rybak
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
And me too! :)
più di un anno fa aisa07 said…
zzz
@ clubery I would also like to see this interview, please write me where to find
più di un anno fa santa6168 said…
worried
and me too please.. ohh.. poor Alex :S
più di un anno fa clubery said…
link and that START 54:40 that is very end
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
Aww... I wish I could jump through the screen and give him a HUUGE hug<33
più di un anno fa santa6168 said…
oh my God.. poor Alex... i`m so sorry for him.. :(
And i want to hug him SOOO so so strong right now.
I didn`t really knew that he feels lonely.. and.. ahh
I cryed after waching this..
Wish him luck.. if that help a little.. :S
più di un anno fa Niki93 said…
worried
poor Alex :S
Wish him the best
più di un anno fa kuutti said…
Are you, Clubery, one of the Alex´s violinistgirls?

più di un anno fa clubery said…
to kuutti:No im not,but i fish that i would be one of his violinistgirl:)(Thats not me in my avatar.).But i take that like a compliment:D

I know what u all feel cuz i watched that yesteday and when i was watching .i get so sad,cuz like beginning i wwas think that he gonna cry.And now i belive that he dont have girlfriend.Everything he talk was come in his heart.And that FAKE smile ,ihate that when he try smile and theres come fake smile.
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
Yes, he looked sad and I didn't know that he feels lonely. :(
più di un anno fa Fift33n said…
oh, poor guy :( Now I'm really sad :( Even though I gonna meet him next Friday I'm sad now :/ let's see how it's then, hope everything will get better, it's hurted in my heart when I saw him like this, Where was the energy, glad, smiling guy :'O And the problems, :/ I'm really sad now, for him :(, I don't want him to be sad, and that he said that he's life sucks now, and the few friends he has left? :( Did they leave him? and the smile was not the shining betiful smile he alwas has, it was only the mounth who smiled, It hurts too see him so unhappy, you could see it even though he dosn't show it, hope everything will be good again and we can get back the energy, happy boy again, the latest time he seem has not been himself, hope he'll back soon, oh, I feel sooo bad for him now, I can't be really happy :(
più di un anno fa Hanatee said…
heart
that almost made me cry! poor alex, i didn't know that things were so serious. now he really needs friends and hugs and every support we can give..
più di un anno fa AlxanderRfan said…
How can we be happy if he is suffering?
In the summer he didnt seem to have anything like this,
And now? he seems to have nothing but problems!
;S
<3
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
Yeah Hanatee i think you are right

but what could we do for him ??
It is an irony that Alex, who has hundreds of girls' admiration, have so bad luck! Publicity can be hard and almost prison. Hopefully he will soon get his love life OK! I think we can help him only by enjoing his music. Love is not easy for anybody.
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
This proves that fame and money is not everything... Alex should take a long break, friends, family and love is way more important than fame. This happens to most artists, in the beginning they are flying on clouds, but in the end, their world comes crashing down and they are back to reality, many of them hit rock bottom. They lose friends that gets jealous on their fame, they will lose love and you don't really know who are friends with you for the one you are, or who is with you for the fame. In the end they realise, that maybe their fame wasn't worth it..

Sorry if this is alittle messy, I'm tired
Helene your message is very clear. I think same way. It´s very good Alex is not intrested to drink alcohol.
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
Helene and kuutti I agree with both of you.
più di un anno fa Ninouchka said…
kiss
Alex, your beloved can understand that, and I'm sure one day you will be happier together! Courage and take care of you for her, she would like, then ... I promise ...

Ps: Maybe you should send sms all day, and call more often!?! ;)
più di un anno fa misses said…
Fift33n, where are you seeing Alexander on Friday? Hope you can help him and make him feel good when you see him! He need to have fun, and please do something fun with him.
più di un anno fa Fift33n said…
hehe, I promise it'll be fun on Friday, and for Alex too, but that's a thing I can't talk so much about, I'm sorry. I can't say more than that, it's order from others to be quite about it :b