Alexander Skarsgård Alexander as "Eric Northman" in True Blood

mari1 posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 03:20PM
C'mon I know there has to be fans out there of True Blood! Where are you?!

How great is Alex as vampire Eric in True Blood? I know the season's over, but will be back this summer! Anyone read the book series?

Alexander is perfect for this role. He has the right amound of sexy, funny and scary all in one.

Hope to read some posters. C'mon Alexander fans!

Mari

Alexander Skarsgård 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa JosefS_girl24 said…
YEAH!!! ALEX!!!!!
più di un anno fa mari1 said…
Yes another Alex fan! Have you seen him in anything else?
più di un anno fa sla_17 said…
Hey just found this spot. Glad to see other Alex fans out there :) BTW have you seen him in Generation Kill? Super Awesome!
più di un anno fa eric4ever said…
Hello fellow fans!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show and just read all the books (seriously 8 in two weeks). Eric is by far my most favorite "guy" for Sookie!!! First I adored Bill, then Alcide and Quinn - but Eric was always my fav! Since I watched the shows first I could only picture Alex as Eric - so I think he fits fine!
On another note - I did see Alex as Meekos in Zoolander (that was pretty funny). Really different role - have to admit, I much prefer him as Eric!!!!
più di un anno fa Immawen said…
Hello!!!! here another Alex fan, yes, he is awsome in True Blood, and no words in Generetion Kill, I submit some pictures of him, enjoy it, as soon as I can I will submit more.
On summer you will have the second season of TB? How lucky!! I will wait a little, I'm from Spain, we start to see now the first season.
più di un anno fa noahfel said…
ALEX is great .sexy sexy man
più di un anno fa askarsfan said…
heart
he is absolutely wonderful as eric. I could not picture any other actor playing that role! he brings such an intensity to that role but also showed in season 2 his ability to tuely care about someone in the case with godric meeting the sun. he was completely heart broken over that. he brings new depth to his character everyone time he is in an episode and you are just more caught up in what eric will do next simply because the way alex plays him. love his facial expressions as well. he can convey so much just with that.
più di un anno fa askarsfan said…
heart
so far I have seen him in cuppen(watched all the complete episodes on youtube)-it is not a bad mini series he did back in 2006. If you have some time I recommend checking it out. also saw some clips from om sara(about sara)-he is good in it but his character turns out to be a jerk. also saw some of vingar av glas(wings of glass)-a romance he did back in 2000. he looked so young and fresh faced then. completely adorable. saw kill your darlings which is a movie he did in 2005 where he plays a tranvesite. the movie is not so good but he does a good job with minimal dialogue. what can I say love me some alex!
più di un anno fa eva_northman said…
heart
alexander 4ever and ever . . .I love him!!!!
più di un anno fa skarsgard_noemi said…
kiss
I am a huge fan of true blood and alexander, he is my favourite vampire!!! it doesn´t get better than eric northman!!!!
più di un anno fa alexgirl8 said…
I love him! His the sexiest man alive! I'm super excited for the GIVER and TARZAN! Hi, there fellow fan alex lets continue, to love and support him.:)