1. Lily teaches fledgling omegas the art of pantomime. She is NOT the one to lead the pups into a haunted forest.
2. The haunted forest should not be 'teeming with life'. It's supposed to look like death itself.
3. No porcupines. There isn't a single porcupine character in this entire franchise that doesn't suck.
4. Daria's mother needs to die from some terrible accident almost immediately after giving birth to Daria. Let's not lie to the kids watching at home; a mother lupo would EAT any of her offspring that are sickly/disabled, and whose survival would be più problematic than the healthy offspring.
5. Don't make Winston arbitrarily name the omegas the "kings of the forest" just so they don't get their little feelings hurt. Societal boundaries were a big thing in the first movie. te can't suddenly just make them up and change them as te go so that everybody is king of something.
6. Have the pups speak in a way that's RESPECTFUL to their parents, and have the adults speak to their children with some sense of authority.
7. Rabbit Poo Mountain does not exist, so don't make Daria's pack COME from Rabbit Poo Mountain. Whatever name is chosen for Daria's homeland, have it be a place where we have actually SEEN Runt go to. And while Kate-Humph are tracking him down, have KATE know the shortcut to where they are. She would have a better chance of knowing something like that than Humphrey would.
8. If Daria is supposed to have heightened senses to make up for her being blind, stay consistent with that. She can't determine that a splash far away is a lupo pup in peril, and then be completely oblivious to an oncoming truck.
9. Since Daria has been able to survive for a couple of years in spite of her blindness, the rest of her pack needs to see that. They need to see that she ISN'T going to be a burden on them, and she can work her blindness into her own unique comedic shtick as an omega.
10. Make the powers of Daria's ghost mother consistent. If all she can do is mostra up and chase what she perceives as threats, that's ALL she can do. If she has the power to take detto threats WITH HER to the other side, there's no reason for her not to do that with any OTHER threats she comes across.
I would add more, make animazione better, and remove anything that makes it's main thing bad like plot holes.
I am also fine with Daria and her mother getting along as 1. a mother lupo in this universe can develop personality due to the nature of anthropomorphism. Even 2. I cannot find any research that a mother lupo would would eat their own baby due to an illness. I tried! XD