Alpha e Omega A chat thread?

TheOfficialRunt posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 12:26AM
Personally, I'm sad that a lot of the fans for this movie seemed to have dissapeared.. I'd really like to get to know some people, and just to have a nice conversation. I didn't notice an active thread like this, so excuse me if there already is one.

So uh hi. Name's Taylor.. I'm thirteen.. my favorite characters are Lilly and Humphrey.. and I think once I see the sequel I'm gonna grow pretty attached to Runt, hence my username xD Yeah that should start a conversation.

Alpha e Omega 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa humpherywolf34 said…
tongue
They're probably off in A&O2 for the week or today and tomorrow. They probably were yesterday.
humpherywolf34 commented…
My new favs should be Humphrey(He is staying), Hopefuly Kate(She seems real naggy in the movie trailer), and Runt, he is cool. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TheOfficialRunt said…
I just finished watching it actually.. would've been better if it was longer, but I really enjoyed it. Kate wasn't really naggy, just a typical wife who was feeling stressed is all. And Runt was adorable.. surely my favorite pup.
humpherywolf34 commented…
She was alright in the movie. Just the first 2 chapter she was naggy. :] più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ben15delas said…
smile
Hello and Runt is my favorite as well:)
TheOfficialRunt commented…
Hiya! c: Yeah I watched the movie today.. he's the cutest thing. I just wish the fandom would come back :c più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa humpherywolf34 said…
Runt and Humphrey are my favourites in the movie. :D And I got an HU album hard to come by... It was good except the cuss words were cut out...
ben15delas commented…
there was cuss words? più di un anno fa