Anakin Skywalker IF ANNIKAN DIDNT BECOME DARTH VADER

TVjunkie7598 posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 12:22AM
IF HE WASNT TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE WHAT WOULD ALL OF HIS FANS WANT TO HAPPEN?

Anakin Skywalker 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa srawrats said…
i like it better with him as darth vader
più di un anno fa Summer_Leanne said…
I like him as darth vader only because Luke convinces him to return to the Jedi's side of the force. I would have loved the plot even more if he lived :]
più di un anno fa jedigal1990 said…
big smile
i would personally love if he didn't turn to the dark side but then there would really be no story but if he didn't it would be cool for him and obiwan to continue to be the best jedi team ever with ahsoka of course he could finish her training and the jedi order would live happily ever after lol
più di un anno fa GalindaGirl said…
smile
For me, it would be kinda weird. But I'd like the idea, Ani's a hottie and his transformation makes me wanna cry. But where would the story be if he didn't? Also, my fan fic wouldn't take place. Anyway, I guess it would be a hapily ever after with Anakin and Padme' and such.
più di un anno fa TVjunkie7598 said…
smile
Jedigal1990 theres a deleted scene from ep 3 where she dies im so glad they didn't put in the movie
più di un anno fa GalindaGirl said…
smile
Actully, that's Shaak Ti, she's the same species as Ahsoka.
più di un anno fa TVjunkie7598 said…
laugh
Thank you I get Shaak Ti and Ahsoka mixed up alot
più di un anno fa izzyblackberry said…
laugh
try this link link i love reading this he dose turn to vader in it but turns back it wiread but it makes sense when u read it
più di un anno fa SkywalkerFan said…
I would like it if he didn't turn to the dark side to become Darth Vader. Because I would of loved to see how Anakin and Padme's life would have been like if he really didn't go to the dark side at all. Like you know with them raising a family and how the jedi council would have reacted to when they all found out that Anakin and Padme got married and that Anakin got Padme Preganet as well.