Animation, Anime & Games Naruto fan Fiction part one-three

BenandGwen2009 posted on Mar 07, 2010 at 06:27AM
Okay guys here is the answer to that fanfic question in the club it has a total of four parts don't be TOO surprised. Note: This setting takes place 5 years after Shippuden and is meant as entertainment only.no offense to the fans,show or, manga is intended.

*A special thank you goes out to my fan Kibarules77 for his creative assistance and new ideas for part 3 of the story.

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: An Unexpected Event part one: Sakura: The blossom Blooms
Note: the events in this story revolve around the characters of Naruto Shippuden: 5 years later.

A fan fiction story by: Jonas B. Liljemark

Copyright © 2010 Jonas B. Liljemark
It was a beautiful Wednesday afternoon in the hidden leaf village of Konoha and, spring was in the air. All around the village the trees were alive with cherry blossoms. The fragrant smell wafted though the air like birds riding the wind. Walking down the main street of the village, Naruto takes in the picturesque view of the stately trees in the park and, the captivating waterfall in the background. It was so peaceful. As he admired the beautiful scenery and, was engulfed by the sweet smell of the cherry blossoms, Naruto started to think about Sakura. As he continued though the village, Naruto decided he had to tell Sakura his true feelings for her.

As he passed by the ramen shop, smelling the scent of ramen and the various spices, he decided to stop for lunch. Upon entering the shop, he was met by another kunoichi, a female ninja. His long time friend Hinata.

“Oh, Hi Hinata. I didn’t know you were here.” He said in greeting, smiling at her.

“Well, Uh… Naruto I…” Hinata started to say shyly.

Just then, as Naruto and Hinata were talking, two others entered the shop. One was Iruka Umino, One of Naruto’s sensei and, teacher at the Ninja academy and, next to him was Sakura. She had a very serious expression on her face. This made Naruto very nervous.

“Uh, Hinata. Can we pick this up later? I have to go now.” He explained nervously.

“But… you just… I mean… I have to…” Hinata stuttered, she didn’t want Naruto to leave.

Too late. Naruto was gone faster than a lightning bolt. At that exact moment, Sakura walked up.

“Hi Hinata. What are you doing here?“ She said smiling.

“I… I thought I might find Naruto here.” she responded hesitantly.

“That’s a pretty strange coincidence. So did I.” Sakura said in reply sitting down next to Hinata. “I wonder if he might be avoiding me.”

Sitting at the other end of the table Iruka listened to Hinata and Sakura’s conversation and, he didn’t like what he was hearing. The whole thing worried him.

“I better go find Naruto. I know how they feel about him.” Iruka said to himself.

Paying the shop owner for his meal Iruka left the Ramen shop to go find Naruto. Stopping outside the academy grounds, Iruka finds Kakashi sitting by the fence reading his book. Noticing the look on Iruka’s face, Kakashi closed his book and began to converse with Iruka.

“Oh, Iruka. Is something wrong?” Kakashi asked in a concerned voice.

“Actually, I’m looking for Naruto. Have you seen him anywhere lately Kakashi?” Iruka replied as he scanned the area around the academy.

“Not today Iruka. Is this about what I think it is?” Kakashi comments raising an eyebrow.

“If you’re referring to his relationship issue, then yes.” Iruka replied to Kakashi’s question.

“So, which one of them was it this time?” Kakashi Inquired.

“From the looks of things… It seems to have to do with Sakura.“ Iruka concludes.

“That figures… he’s totally clueless.” Kakashi replied solemnly.

“One Thing bothers me though.” Iruka said in concern.

“What?“ Kakashi asked.

“Hinata was there too.“ Iruka stated. A clear sound of worry in his voice.

“WHAT! Where were you when this occurred Iruka?” Kakashi asked him. The news had visibly stunned him.

“Having lunch at the ramen shop. I had Sakura with me.” Iruka explained.

“Do you think they’re still there now Iruka?” Kakashi asked a bit of concern in his voice.

“I don’t know Kakashi. I slipped out without them seeing me leave. They were just talking about Naruto. I need to find him.” Iruka said in reply.

“The only person who would know where Naruto would be is… Sasuke.“ Kakashi said remembering the good old days when Sasuke was a part of the team.

“What about the others? Ino, Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru?” Iruka questioned.

“Let’s split up Iruka. I’ll take the north half of the village.” Kakashi said and in a flash he was gone.

“Guess that leaves me with the rest.” Iruka said after Kakashi had left.

Setting out again, Iruka headed for the flower shop. Upon arriving he was met at the door by Ino as the aroma of various flowers bombarded his senses.

“Hi Iruka sensei.” Ino said smiling.

“Hello Ino. It’s been a long time.” Iruka replied.

“Is there something I can help you with sensei?” She asked him.

“Actually Ino, I’m looking for Naruto. Have you seen him today?”

“Yes sensei I have. He came in just about five minutes ago and asked me to help pick out some flowers for him. He seemed to be very nervous and, agitated for some reason.”

“Really? Which way was he heading when he left Ino?” Iruka said in contemplation.

“In the direction of the ramen shop sensei. I have a strange feeling this has to do with Sakura and Hinata. And that makes even me worried.” Ino replied with certainty.

“Thank you Ino. You have a good day. I’ll see you later. Bye.” Iruka responded and left the shop.

“Hmmmmmm… What could Naruto be thinking? I shouldn’t leave the shop but, even if it is for Sakura, I have to help find Naruto.” Ino said in conclusion.

Moments later after making sure the shop was locked up tight, Ino set out to search for Naruto. She was not at all surprised when she found him. He was sitting on a rooftop across from the ramen shop watching Sakura and Hinata talk at the shop below as the smell of the ramen came wafting up.

“And, what exactly are you doing up here Naruto?”

Hearing Ino’s voice startled Naruto out of his reprieve.

“WHAT! Oh, Ino. What are you doing here?” he says in surprise.

“Looking for you. What else? So, what are you waiting for?” Ino says looking at him seriously.

“I don’t know Ino. I … I just can’t…” Naruto says to her obvious question.

“Naruto, what’s wrong?” Ino says softening a bit.

“I know I love her Ino. I have known that since we were kids. But, I’m afraid Ino.” He explains.

“Of what Naruto? Rejection, Humiliation, Embarrassment?” Ino asks with a genuine concern for him.

“ Yes. To all of it.” Naruto replies weakly.

“Why? Don’t you know Sakura loves you?” Ino said.

“WHAT?! How do you know that Ino?” Naruto said in surprise.

“A woman can tell.” Ino said in reply smiling.

“And then there is Hinata. She claims she loves me but, I don’t know if it’s true. What do I do Ino?” Naruto states in distress.

“I can’t answer that Naruto. It’s something you have to figure out on your own.” She replies trying to console him.

“So, I guess I better go and see them then. They’re obviously waiting for me.” Naruto said sounding defeated.

“Naruto, I have to go. But, cheer up. Go down there and talk with them. I know you can do it.” Ino said with a smile.

“Thanks Ino. See you around?” Naruto said.

“Count on it. Bye.” Ino said and left.

Leaving the roof top, Naruto headed down to the ramen shop. As he did he was met by Iruka, Who was very glad to see him.

“Naruto, there you are. Where have you been?” he asked in genuine concern for his former student..

“Getting some sense knocked into me sensei.” Naruto replies with a grin.

“Ino told me what you did today.” Iruka comments.

“She… She did?” Naruto replied. He had obviously not expected this.

“Yes, she did.” Iruka says with a smile.

“She found me here and, talked with me too.” Naruto explains.

“Oh, she did, did she?” Iruka replied assertively.

“Yes sensei, She knocked some sense into me.” Naruto commented.

“Be sure to thank her for that” Iruka says smiling at Naruto.

“Already have sensei, you just missed her.” Naruto replies returning Iruka’s smile

“Well then, Go on and join Sakura and Hinata at the shop. I’ll join you later.” Iruka said in confidence.

“Thank you sensei.” Naruto said and headed to the shop.

When he came to the counter at the ramen shop, Naruto saw Sakura and Hinata over in the corner. After placing his order he proceeded to join them. Sakura saw him first.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN NARUTO?!” She yelled at him.

“I’m sorry Sakura. Really.” Naruto says trying to explain himself.

“Naruto… I’m glad you’re here.” Hinata said kindly.

You’re here too Hinata? Well why don’t we just call this a great day with two great friends.” He said smiling.

Just then, Ino comes around the corner, She smiles as she enters the shop.

“Better make that 3. Hello Naruto, Sakura, Hinata. Mind if I join you?” she asked politely.

“No problem here Ino.” Naruto says.

“Uh… Same here.” Hinata replies.

“Of course Ino come join us.” Sakura said with a smile.

“Things aren’t really busy at the shop right now so, I thought I’d take a break and get something to eat.” Ino says with a slight grin on her face.

“Okay then. Why are you really here Ino?” Sakura said skeptically.

“What are you saying Sakura?” Naruto asked in concern. He could see the serious expression on her face.

“You’re jumping to conclusions again. Aren’t you Sakura?” Ino contributes looking at her.

“Maybe. But… I have a feeling you’re not telling me something. “ Sakura says looking at Naruto.

Finally Hinata spoke up.

“N… Naruto… I… I have something to… to tell you.” She said softly.

“Wait just a minute Hinata. I also have something to say to Naruto.” Sakura said stopping her.

“Well Sakura, I guess that makes three of us then.” Ino said unexpectedly.

“WHAT!” Sakura said in shock

Naruto was sitting there dumbfounded. He wasn’t sure what would happen next. What did the girls want to say?

Just then as the girls were about to tell Naruto their feelings, Iruka walks in.

“Iruka sensei! Boy am I glad you’re here. Something’s wrong with them sensei. I’m worried.” Naruto says in worry.

“Okay Naruto, I’ll talk with them.” Iruka replies with confidence.

Turning to the girls Iruka looks at each one of them very seriously as they sat at the shop counter. Fiddling with her chopsticks, It was Ino who was the first to speak.

“Uh, sensei. What is it?” she asked him. A worried look on her face.

“That’s exactly what I want to know.” Iruka replied to Ino’s query.

“Well… you… you see sensei… we… we all…” Hinata said softly, trying to explain the problem

“You all what?” Iruka questioned “Come on speak up girls.”

“Alright, alright! I guess I’ll have to say it.” Sakura blurts out and started to cry.

“Sakura, I think I know the problem now. In fact, I know what the problem is for ALL of you now.” Iruka says wiping the tears from her face.

“You do sensei?” Ino says in surprise

“Yes Ino, I do.” He replies

What… what do… what do we…. do sensei?” Hinata asked quietly from her place in the corner. Like Sakura, her face was wet from crying.

“Girls, Come here a minute, all of you.” Iruka said motioning with his hand.

“You all LOVE him. Don’t you girls?” Iruka said with a smile

“Yes. We do.” They all replied

“Well then, there is just one problem girls. Because you all know, you all can’t have him.” Iruka says plainly.

“So what do we do then sensei?” Sakura asks him.

“I can’t answer that for you Sakura. The three of you will have to figure that out for yourselves. Think about it for awhile. I’ll go talk with Naruto. He’s worried about you three.” Iruka explained to them.

“He… He is?” Hinata said softly

“Really?!” Sakura exclaims.

“Are you sure sensei?” Ino asked.

“I’m positive. All of you stop worrying and eat. I’ll be back after I talk to Naruto.” Iruka replies with conviction.

“Sensei… ” They all said in unison.

“Please don’t tell him. Please.” Sakura finished.

“Don’t you worry, I won’t say a thing. It’ll be our little secret girls.” Iruka said and left to join Naruto.

Iruka found Naruto at the other end of the counter picking at his bowl of ramen. He looked very sad and worried. When he saw Iruka standing there he said,

“Iruka sensei, I don’t know what to do. How can I tell her? I’m lost.”

“Naruto, Which one of them are you talking about?” Iruka asked him with a smile.

“I… I don’t know sensei. I wish I did.” He replied somberly.

“Well Naruto, What does your heart tell you?” Iruka responds.

“I’m scared sensei. I really don’t know.” Naruto states in despair.

“Naruto, I think you should go and talk to the girls. You might be surprised at what they have to say.” Iruka tells him.

“Okay….. I will. Thank you sensei…” Naruto says weakly.

With that Naruto walks down to the girls’ end of the table. Sitting in the seat next to Sakura he looked at her and, managed to smile.

“Naruto.” Sakura says smiling.

“Yes Sakura.” He replies.

‘We have something to say to you.” Ino says from her place next to Sakura.

“It… It’s Important… N… Naruto,” Hinata spoke up.

“Alright already, tell me.” Naruto said. Bracing himself for the worst. Then, as he listened. The girls said to him,

“We LOVE you Naruto!”

Naruto could not believe what the girls had just said. How could this be? And, what could he do about it? Before he knew it they were all over him, EVEN HINATA!

While Ino and, Sakura watched, Hinata held Naruto down and, started to tickle him so hard he couldn’t stop laughing.

“Hahahahaha! Stop it Hinata, haha! It tickles hahaha!” He said

“Come on Naruto… say it.” Sakura says Giggling.

“You know you can’t hold out forever Naruto.” Ino adds. A mischievous grin on her face

“Hahahaha! I won’t. Hahahaha! Never!” he cries. They knew he couldn’t take it much longer.

At the other end of the counter, Iruka was enjoying his meal. When he heard Naruto’s laughter coming from the other end of the counter, he wasn’t at all surprised. He couldn’t tell at his current distance but, it looked like Hinata was the one who was causing Naruto to laugh though, Iruka didn’t know how she was doing it. He could barely see Ino and Sakura though, he knew they were there. What were they up to?

“Keep going Hinata.” Sakura says to her.

“Yeah. Keep going. He’s about to crack haha.” Ino says laughing.

“Okay, Okay! I give up. Stop.” Naruto says finally.

“Hinata, let him up. Maybe now he’ll listen to us.” Sakura tells her.

When she finally stopped tickling him Hinata helped Naruto up. She had the same look as always when she spoke to him.

“N… Naruto… I’m sorry.” She said.

“You don’t have to be Hinata. That was actually kind of cool.” He replied.

“Alright, that’s enough of that.” They heard Sakura say.

“I hate to say it but, Sakura’s right. Let’s talk Naruto.” Ino concurred.

“Hinata… Don’t you have something to say?” Sakura asked her.

“N… No… Sakura you go ahead.” Hinata replied tentatively

“Okay then. Naruto, you know how we all feel about you. What about you? Which one of us do you love?” Sakura asks him.

“I… I… I don’t know.” Naruto answers her.

“What did you say Naruto?” Sakura said. She looked at him very seriously.

“I said, I don’t know Sakura.” Naruto replied to her question.

“You better make your mind up fast Naruto. We’re waiting…” Ino told him flatly.

“I can’t just pick one of you. It wouldn’t be right.” Naruto said hiding his face in his hands.

When Hinata heard what he said she finally spoke up

“Naruto. There is one choice you can make.” She said.

“Hinata. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Sakura asked her, a wily grin on her face

“M… Maybe.” She replied.

“What about you Ino?” Sakura inquired.

“Sure why not. I have no problem with it if you two don’t.” she replied with a smile

“Alright then. It’s settled.” Sakura concludes

Turning to Naruto the girls all hug him. And, then since it was so late, they sat down together and had dinner at the shop. Naruto was sitting next to Sakura when she gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

“It’s my turn tonight Naruto.” She said with a slight giggle

‘What?” he said

You’ll see Naruto. After dinner.” Sakura replied smiling at him.

Turning to Ino, Sakura says,

“Ino, it’s your turn tomorrow.”

“Thanks Sakura.” Ino said in reply. To which Hinata asked,

“B… But w… when is… It my turn?”

“The weekend is yours Hinata. Three whole days to yourself. The others belong to us.” Ino and Sakura said in unison.

“OH… Okay I… I get it. Sakura, have… have fun w… with Naruto tonight.” She replied.

Sitting there in the shop which was lit by lanterns now that it was so late, it seemed as though Naruto had no say in the matter so he spoke up after Hinata had finished.

“Wait just a minute. What are you three saying?”

“We’re saying that we are willing to share you with each other Naruto.” Sakura says surprising him.

“Sakura… Are you serious? All of you… would do that?” Naruto said.

“Yes Naruto. I’m serious. You know I am.” She responded hugging him.

Ino and Hinata saw this and smiled.

“That goes double for me Naruto.” Ino remarks

“M… me… me too… Naruto” Hinata added

So, as the four of them ate dinner at the shop Naruto began to wonder what Sakura was thinking. She seemed to be hinting at something really romantic though. Looking at the others, he wondered why he didn’t see this coming. When they were all finished, Naruto said goodbye to Ino and Hinata and, accompanied Sakura back home. Walking down a back street, it had become very cold so, Naruto held Sakura close. Sakura enjoyed the closeness, it was exciting. When they arrived at Sakura’s place, something seemed different about her. Naruto couldn’t put his finger on what it was though. All he could think about was how beautiful she looked. Her hair was blowing in the cold night wind. She had grown it long again and, her radiant green eyes shone like sparkles on a clear lake when she looked at him. Walking inside with her, Naruto takes her hand.

“Well, we’re here. What now Sakura?” Naruto inquired

Sakura said nothing. Instead she backed Naruto up against the wall and started to kiss him. A long and, lingering kiss that left him short of breath. This surprised Naruto but, excited Sakura. Naruto was astonished. Sakura didn’t waste any time, she knew what she wanted. Proceeding to the bed room she began to undress him, removing his jacket. In that moment Naruto realized that Sakura wanted something special from him... And he now knew what it was…

To be continued…….. NEXT TIME: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: AN UNEXPECTED EVENT PART TWO. What will happen next? Only time will tell……

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: An Unexpected Event part two: Ino’s night out
Note: the events in this story revolve around the characters of Naruto Shippuden: 5 years later.

The next morning, when Naruto woke up, He was surprised to see Sakura. She had been up earlier obviously and, was in the kitchen cooking something. Naruto wondered what it might be. So he stepped out of bed. Throwing on his shirt and pants, he walked toward the kitchen. Sunlight was shining through the kitchen window, illuminating Sakura’s beautiful long hair. To Naruto, this made her look angelic. When Naruto arrived at the kitchen, Sakura was just about done. Walking up behind her, he touched her on the shoulder.

“What? Oh, Good morning Naruto. I didn’t wake you did I?” Sakura said.

“No. of course not Sakura. What are you making there? It smells great.” Naruto replies kissing her on the cheek.

“Well Naruto, after last night, I thought that I should cook you a special breakfast.” Sakura said. She looked very embarrassed. “I’m not very good at it though” She added smiling.

“That’s okay Sakura. I’m not really hungry right now. Except for one thing…” Naruto says leaning in close to her.

“N… Naruto, what are you…”

Sakura never finished her sentence. At that moment, Naruto kissed her, lingering only a moment. This surprised but, also excited Sakura. Her mind was whirling in a sea of love and, emotion. What had come over Naruto? She had never seen him like this before. It was positively exhilarating. The second he let up, Naruto saw the look in Sakura’s beautiful green eyes. She wanted more. Holding her chin in his hands Naruto kissed her again. As he did so, Sakura could feel his hand on her back. She moved without thinking. Next thing she knew, she was back in the bedroom. Not caring what happened next, she let Naruto have his way with her. Lying back on the bed, Sakura felt Naruto run his hands down her arms. This whole thing felt like a dream. A sense of euphoria. The next thing she felt was his hand on her legs. She was ecstatic. Her whole body felt his touch. It was like electricity flowing in her veins. Naruto could see she was enjoying this, her breathing had become very heavy. So he stopped for a second…

“Don’t… stop… Naruto… please…” Sakura pants. Her eyes were wide.

Hearing this, Naruto continued. Sakura seemed to be trying to tell him something. He could see it in her eyes. Was she………..No. It couldn’t be.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Sakura let out in a blissful sigh

Naruto knew what had happened.

“S… Sakura did you just…” He asked her.
Sakura did not answer him. She wasn’t able to. Her senses were on overload. Just then, the phone rang in the kitchen.

“Don’t worry Sakura, I’ll get it.” Naruto said racing toward the kitchen.

When he answered the phone it was Ino on the line.

“Naruto! Where are you? I’m waiting…” Ino said through the phone. “You’re supposed to take me out tonight remember.”

Ino sounded very annoyed at Naruto. But why? He figured it was better not to discuss this now.

“Ino, I’ll see you shortly. I’ll meet you at your place. Bye.” Naruto said and hung up the phone.

Walking over to the bed, Naruto saw that Sakura was fast asleep. He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

“Sleep well Sakura...I have to go now.” Naruto said in a whisper and left.

As he left Sakura’s place, a cherry blossom blew from one of the nearby tree and landed on his shoulder. Looking at it, Naruto started to think about what might be next. He figured he should go back to his place first before meeting Ino.

Elsewhere in the village, Ino sat outside her place thinking about Naruto. She wasn’t wearing her ninja outfit, she had spent extra time getting ready and was dressed in a very beautiful long black dress.

“Huhhhhhh, what is keeping him?” Ino said in frustration. “I’ve been waiting for what seems like forever.”

About ten minutes later, just as Ino was going to go back inside and forget the whole thing, Naruto walks up. He had changed into a nice black dress shirt and brown pants. Ino saw him and smiled.

“WOW! Ino you look great.” Naruto said when he saw her.

“Thank you Naruto. What kept you?” Ino replied smiling.

“Nothing really, just stopped to change my outfit.” He said with a grin “Looking at you, I’m glad I did.”

“Naruto, are you ready to go?” Ino asked him squeezing his hand.

“Sure Ino. Just one question… Where are we going?” Naruto asked as they set out.

“I can’t say Naruto, it’s a surprise.” Ino says with a giggle.

Something was on Ino’s mind. Naruto could tell. It must be something special if Ino was all dressed up like she was. Naruto had never seen her in a dress before. She looked absolutely gorgeous! Walking down the street, the smell of the cherry blossoms in full bloom enveloped their senses. When they reached the academy Ino surprised Naruto, kissing him passionately. With that they both entered the academy. Finding it empty, Ino turned down the lights and turned on some very slow and romantic music.

“Ino… What’s going on?” Naruto asked her in concern.

“I want you to dance with me Naruto.” Ino replies extending her hand.

“I… I’m not a very good dancer Ino.” Naruto says taking her hand.

That didn’t seem to matter to Ino. She led Naruto out on the floor and started to dance. Before Naruto knew it he was dancing and having no trouble at all. It seemed to be second nature to him now, for some reason. After a few minutes the music changed pace and became really upbeat.

“Naruto… Care to try something different?” Ino said smiling “Something more romantic?”

“Uh… Sure Ino.” He replied. “Did you have something in mind?”

“Yes Naruto.” she answered him. “A tango.”

“You’re serious Ino?” Naruto inquired.

“Sure I am Naruto.” She replied. “You’re not scared are you?”

“No. I’m just nervous.” Naruto says

“Why?” Ino asked. “You’re doing great.”

Naruto couldn’t argue with that. Ino was right, he was doing great. So, He decided to do it. When the music started to play again, Naruto went out on the floor taking Ino’s hand. All through the dance he looked at her and, was amazed at how beautiful she looked as they danced. Her gorgeous blonde hair flowing behind her and, her stunning blue eyes sparkling like whirlpools on the water.

When they were finished, Naruto leaned in and kissed Ino very passionately. When he let up, Ino was breathless. Despite that she managed to say…

“WOW! I never knew you had that in you Naruto.”

“It’s all because of you Ino.” Naruto replies.

“You mean it Naruto.” She said in surprise. “Because of me?”

Ino’s head started to spin. Her mind was doing back flips over this. She felt like a princess in a wonderful dream. What would happen next? She just had to know. She looked at Naruto and, touching his shoulder, kissed him.

“Thank you Naruto.” Ino said after she let up.

“Ino, Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.” Naruto said.

“Alright Naruto, It’s my treat though, Alright?” Ino replied.

“Alright Ino.” Naruto says with a smile. “Where should we go?”

“Back to my place Naruto.” Ino replies “I’m a pretty good cook you know.”

Naruto couldn’t believe what Ino was saying. His mind was throwing out a maelstrom of emotions. Ino could cook? That was a big surprise. It seemed that there was more to Ino than Naruto knew. He started to wonder what Ino had in mind.

“Naruto, I know how much you like ramen. Care to try my homemade recipe?” Ino inquired looking at him.

“Sure Ino. I’d love to.” Naruto states with a grin. “What’s so special about it?”

“Uh… I can’t tell you that Naruto.” Ino answers him. “It’s a trade secret haha.” Ino was giggling.

“Oh, okay Ino. You win. Let’s go.” Naruto finished

With that, Ino and Naruto cleaned up the academy room they had used and, headed back to Ino’s place. When they arrived something seemed different about Ino. There was an unusual sparkle in her eyes, a spring in her step and, a wide smile on her face. Naruto noticed this instantly. Heading into her bedroom, Ino slipped out of her dress and into a pair of tight blue jeans and a t-shirt. Coming out, she headed to the kitchen and began to cook dinner for Naruto.

“No looking Naruto.” Ino said from the kitchen. “I want to surprise you.”
So, Naruto sat down at the living room table and waited for Ino to finish up. On the table was an old photo of her. Naruto stared at it.

“This is from the days when…Huuuuuuuuuuuuh. Sasuke was still around.” He said in recollection.

Ino heard him from the kitchen and, stopped for a second.

“Naruto, Is something wrong?” she asked him in concern.

Naruto didn’t answer her. He merely handed Ino the photo he’d been looking at.

“Oh… that.” Ino understands. “That’s the only memory I have of those days Naruto.” She finished. ”You’re thinking about Sasuke aren’t you?”

“Yes Ino.” Naruto replies sadly. “I miss him. He was my… friend.”

“I know Naruto.” Ino replied. She had tears in her eyes. “I miss him too.”

They both knew though that Sasuke was gone now. Still, as a tribute to his days in Konoha, Ino and Naruto sat together in her living room, in remembrance of Sasuke. The friend they’d left behind and the man he could have been. After they had finished, Ino returned to the kitchen to finish the dinner she was preparing. Naruto continued to look at the photo. He began to remember the old days: the mission in the Land of Waves, The fight with Haku and Zabuza and, the sacrifice Sasuke made to save him. Even though, it nearly cost him his life.

He remembered how upset Sakura was when that happened. How upset he was. Even during the chunin exams, the fight with Gaara, the curse mark and, even the last fight with him. Somehow it didn’t make sense. Why’d this happen to Sasuke? Naruto wondered to himself, why he couldn’t save him. He could only imagine what Ino must’ve felt like when Sasuke died. He remembered what Sasuke’s last words were.

“Goodbye… N… Naruto… my… my… friend…………….”

Naruto felt so bad he placed his head in his hands. He was very distraught when he thought about this. He knew Sasuke never deserved that. But now, he was gone. A little later, Ino comes in carrying the dinner she had cooked.

“Time to eat Naruto.” She said. When she saw Naruto with his head in his hands she knew he was still thinking about Sasuke. Gently touching his shoulder, Ino spoke softly to him.

“Naruto... He’s gone. Nothing can change that now.” she reminded him.

“I know Ino. I just wish………..” Naruto stopped in mid sentence.

Ino walked over to Naruto and lightly kissed him on the cheek, sitting down next to him.

“I wish you could have saved him too Naruto.” she said starting to cry.

Seeing this Naruto held her close. He wanted to comfort her. Ino buried her head in his chest. She was very upset about it.

“I’m… I’m sorry Naruto.” Ino started to say through her tears.

“Shhhh, Ino. It’s okay.” Naruto said wiping away her tears.

After that, Naruto lifted Ino’s head up and looked her in the eyes. Her long beautiful blonde hair was now loose down her back.

“Ino, why don’t we skip dinner tonight.” Naruto told her. “I’ve lost my appetite.”

“O… Okay Naruto.” Ino said. “I’ll be back in a minute… After I put it away.”

Ino seemed very disappointed. Her beautiful eyes had lost their shine, her hair was a mess and, her face was still wet from crying. When she returned to the living room, Naruto was sitting in a chair waiting on her. When she sat down with him what happened next amazed her. The first thing he did was look her straight in the eye… It was as if he were peering into her soul. Next, Naruto leaned in and kissed her passionately. Next thing Ino knew she was headed toward her bedroom, taking Naruto with her. Naruto had an idea.

“Ino, lie down. I have just the thing to make you feel better.” He said with a sly grin on his face.

Lying down on her bed, Ino wondered what Naruto meant. Her mind started filling with ideas. What was going on? Suddenly, Naruto came over to her and lightly rubbed her shoulders.

“Lie on your stomach Ino. It’s easier that way.” Naruto commented.

“O… Okay Naruto.” Ino replied turning over.

Ino knew what Naruto had in mind now. A massage. As Naruto began to massage Ino’s shoulders the bedroom window blew open sending a gust of cold air through the room, seeing this it seemed to Naruto that someone was watching them but, who could it be? Suddenly, outside the window, Naruto saw a strangely recognizable shadow. He knew who it was but didn’t want to alarm Ino. Even so, he thought it would be best if he handled it alone.
‘Who’s out there?!” he yelled. “Ino get up and go into the living room. Someone’s out there.”

“W… What?” She said.

“There’s no time to explain Ino, GO!” Naruto replies. “Hurry!”

Ino knew he was right. She raced into the living room at top speed. When she was gone, Naruto knowingly walked over to the window.

“Alright. You can come out Kakashi sensei. I know you’re there.” Naruto stated confidently.

“Oh… Naruto. How’d you know?” Kakashi inquired.

“That was easy sensei. I saw your shadow.” Naruto replied to his question. “What are you doing here sensei? Checking up on me?”

“No Naruto but, I am worried about what you’re getting yourself into here.” Kakashi stated

“It wasn’t my idea sensei. The girls made this decision.” Naruto explains to Kakashi. “They explained that they don’t mind ‘sharing’ me. At least, that’s what they said.”

“So… that’s it. Is that why you’re at Ino’s tonight Naruto?” Kakashi said in concerned contemplation.

“Yes sensei. What did you hear while you were out there?” Naruto said.

“Nothing much, just something about Sasuke. He’s gone Naruto but, I miss him too. I’m sorry we couldn’t save him.” Kakashi told him.

“I have to go now sensei, Ino needs me right now.” Naruto says in regret.

Naruto really didn’t want to talk about Sasuke anymore. It was too painful a subject for him

“Alright Naruto, I understand. So, what about tomorrow.” Kakashi asks.

“Tomorrow is Friday and, I’m meeting Hinata. I’ll be spending the weekend with her sensei. It was part of the girls’ ‘agreement’ when they told me.”

“I see. So, they all claim to love you Naruto?” Kakashi said a hint of surprise in his voice.

“Yes sensei. They do. In fact, it was Sakura who came up with the idea. I think they all ‘planned’ it together though.” Naruto replies a weak grin on his face.

“Naruto, I know what you must be thinking. I know how you feel about Sakura and Hinata. Iruka told me all this yesterday. As for Ino, I can’t help there. You’ll have to figure that one out yourself.” Kakashi finished.

Then he was gone. Naruto walked out to the living room and saw Ino relaxing in the chair again.

“Naruto! What happened in there? I was worried about you.” Ino said in relief.

“Nothing happened Ino. It was just my imagination I guess.”

Ino felt very relieved. She accompanied Naruto back to her room and asked him do resume what he was doing. As Naruto started to rubdown Ino’s shoulders, he felt something strange. Ino was enjoying the ‘treatment’. She felt like a queen.

‘No wonder Sakura loves him… this is heaven!’ Ino thought to herself. ‘That’s it, I want him NOW!’

By this time Naruto had finished massaging her shoulders and, was running his hands down her back. Ino could feel chills running down her spine. A sense of elation set in she was like putty in his hands. Her whole body felt like one live wire as Naruto continued.

After about ten minutes or so, Naruto began to massage her legs and feet. Ino was ecstatic. Every new sensation was better than the last. She was really enjoying this time together with Naruto. She started to wonder if she’d been mistaken about him all those years ago. But then, she hadn’t known him then like she did now. Suddenly, she felt Naruto’s hand on her hip. What was he doing? Ino figured he was trying to get her to lie on her back so, she let him turn her over. What happened next really excited Ino’s senses.

Naruto had taken off his headband and tied it around her head covering her eyes this built up an anxious exhilaration in Ino. What was happening? Next thing Ino knows she’s sitting up straight on her bed with Naruto behind her. Suddenly she felt his hands on her stomach. Ever so slowly Naruto ran his hands down Ino’s body like a sculptor with his clay. Ino’s body started to shiver, she knew what was happening. Did Naruto?

She couldn’t take it any more. The wait was killing her.
Throwing all caution to the wind, Ino turns the tables on Naruto.

“Now… It’s my turn Naruto!” Ino says surprising him

Even though she was blindfolded, Ino could still feel Naruto. She wanted him NOW! She began to kiss him, feeling him grab her waist and pull her close. This was heavenly. Ino’s senses were on overload. Reaching behind her head, Naruto untied the headband. Ino could care less one way or the other. She was with Naruto and, that’s what counts.

She felt like she could spend an eternity like this. In her mind, She could hear a song that… for all time would keep her close to him. She knew somehow he knew that. Ino’s whole body started to shake. Just then Naruto saw his chance.
He gave Ino the slightest touch and turned the tables on her. She didn’t try to stop him, she knew he’d do it.

‘I don’t care how he feels right now’ Ino thought. ‘I know I LOVE HIM!’

Her thoughts of life with him were racing through her mind. Was she truly meant to be with him? No matter what her mind told her, her heart belonged to Naruto. She knew that now. Why did she ever think of anyone else?

‘N…Naruto…..I…I love you.’ said in a whisper in her mind.

Time seemed to stand still while they were together. Still, Ino wondered what Sakura and Hinata might say if he were to choose her. While Ino was thinking about this, Naruto had noticed how heavy her breathing had become. He had seen this when he was with Sakura too. But before he could say anything, Ino let up on her own.

“Huh, huh, huh. Ino, what brought that on?” Naruto said sounding winded.

“You did Naruto. I never thought you knew how to do that. I want more.” Ino said in reply.

“I need a break Ino. You wore me out. You’re incredible!” Naruto told her. “Where did you put that wonderful dinner you cooked earlier?”

“In the kitchen. I can go fix a bowl for you Naruto.” Ino offered. She wanted him to stay a little longer plus, it was getting late.

“No, no Ino. Don’t worry. I’ll do it.” Naruto said with certainty.

Walking into the kitchen, Naruto saw the food on the table. Ino must’ve planned it like that. There was something amiss. He heard something outside again.

“Something tells me…” Naruto began to say.

Then, from out of nowhere Lady Tsunade appeared in front of him.

“Naruto, what are you doing here?” she asked him sternly.

“Well…I…” he stuttered.

“Speak up Naruto. What’s going on?” Tsunade said flatly.

“Well, in truth, I’m spending time with Ino.” Naruto finally replies a sheepish grin on his face.

“What did you say Naruto?!” Tsunade said in shock. “What about Sakura? Does she know?”

“Yes she does. In fact, this whole thing was her idea.” Naruto explained to her.

“Really? So what’s it all about Naruto? What did she tell you?” Tsunade asked. She had a concerned look on her face.

“Well, She said that I had to choose who I love more. Her, Ino or, Hinata. So they decided to ‘share’ me. At least, that’s how Sakura put it.” Naruto told her.

“She said THAT?!” Tsunade said in surprise.

“Yes, she did. There’s more, ALL of them said they love me. I had no choice but to go along with this crazy idea. I’m supposed to spend the next three days with Hinata and, yesterday I spent time with Sakura. I can’t understand what they’re thinking.” Naruto said in defeat.

Listening to Naruto talk like that really worried Lady Tsunade. Just then, Ino comes walking into the kitchen.

“L… Lady Tsunade! What are you doing here?” Ino says in shock.

“Hello Ino. I’m here to talk with Naruto about his current situation. What were you thinking?” She looked very angry at Ino.

“We all agreed to spend time with him Lady Tsunade. We never forced him to do it. Please… let him stay… I … I love him… I know that now.” Ino begged her.

“Alright Ino. If you ‘really’ love him.” Tsunade said. “I want your promise that you will let Naruto decide what happens between you. It’s ‘his’ decision. Is that clear?”

“Yes Lady Tsunade. Of course.” Ino said. She sounded defeated.

“Naruto, be careful. This is a very dangerous game you’re in. “ Tsunade warned him.

“I’ll be careful…Thank you.” He replied.

With that Tsunade left. Ino breathed a sign of relief, she thought for sure she would lose Naruto. It was now late evening and Ino had had enough excitement for one day. Despite that, she sat down on her bed and closed her eyes. Naruto could tell she was very upset about the whole thing. Walking over to her bed, Naruto sits next to her giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

“What’s wrong Ino?” he asked her.

Ino didn’t answer him. She merely went over to the window and looked at the night sky. Closing the window, she walked back to the bed. Naruto looked at her, the whole day had taken its toll on her and she’d been crying again.

“Naruto… I’m… I’m scared, why is this happening?”

“Naruto… I love you… Goodnight.” Ino said and went to bed.

“I know Ino. I know that now.” Naruto said quietly and fell asleep in a chair.

To be continued…….. NEXT TIME: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: AN UNEXPECTED EVENT PART THREE

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: An Unexpected Event part three: Hinata’s Long Weekend

The next morning while Ino was still asleep, Naruto woke up and went into the kitchen. He saw that the food was still on the counter so, he loaded some in a container and took it with him. Walking into Ino’s room he lightly stroked her hair. She didn’t stir so, Naruto knelt down next to her bed and lightly kissed her on the cheek.

“Thank you Ino, now I know how you really feel about me.” Naruto whispered in her ear.

Leaving Ino’s place, Naruto sees a strangely familiar figure in the distance. When he got closer he was surprised to see it was Temari. He wondered what she was doing in the village. Noticing Naruto, Temari walked over to him.

“Hi Naruto. Don’t you look good today. What’s going on that you’re all dressed up?” She said.

“Oh, Hi Temari. Why are you here today?” he said in reply.

“I was supposed to meet Shikamaru for lunch but, he’s running late… Again.” She says a look of worry on her face.

“Hmm, same old Shikamaru. Must have dosed off again.” Naruto said.

Just then Temari realized where Naruto had just come from. She had a look of shock on her face.

“Naruto, did you just come from Ino’s place?!” she asked in surprise.

“Yes Temari, I did. I have a big problem.” He replied to her question.

“What’s wrong Naruto? Don’t tell me you and Sakura are having trouble again.”

“Not exactly. Temari, what would you do if three people told you they love you?”

“What are you getting at Naruto?” she said to the perplexing question.

“What I’m saying is that Sakura, Ino and, Hinata have said that they love me.” He explained.

“THAT’S CRAZY!” came Temari’s shocked response.

“I know Temari. Please don’t tell anyone about it. Too many people know already.” Naruto said weakly.

Temari couldn’t believe what Naruto had said to her. She knew that Sakura loved him but, had no idea that Hinata or, Ino loved him as well. Regaining her calm composure, she looked at Naruto.

“So that means you’re spending today with?” she questioned.

“Hinata. I am spending the whole weekend with her Temari. They all planned it this way.” He said trying to explain his problem to her.

“They planned this Naruto?” Temari said in disbelief.

“Yes Temari. They call it sharing me.” Naruto states.

“Really, I would have never thought that possible.” Temari muses.

“Temari… I have to go. I… I think Hinata is waiting on me. See you later?”

Oh, Okay Naruto. Sure.” Temari said as Naruto left

When Naruto arrived at his place he saw a letter on the table. It was from Hinata. She had obviously sent it after she returned home the other day.

‘Meet me at the ramen shop on Friday.’ Is what the message said.

“Hinata must’ve sent this on Wednesday.” Naruto comments. “I better get ready and go meet her.”

Naruto packed some things into his backpack in preparation for the weekend. He then set the ramen Ino had prepared last night in his cooler.

‘It wouldn’t be right to take it along.’ Naruto thought to himself. ‘It might hurt Hinata’s feelings if I did.’

Leaving his place, Naruto heads to the ramen shop to meet Hinata. When he arrived, he didn’t see her anywhere. What could have happened? Naruto was very worried, it wasn’t like Hinata to be late. Little did he know that Hinata was hiding behind the shop. She wasn’t ready to see him yet. She felt very ashamed of herself. She realized that she had agreed to share him with the others but, now she began to regret that choice. What would she do if Naruto were to pick Ino or, Sakura over her.

‘Naruto, I… I… I can’t… I can’t see you today.’ was the thought in her mind. Then she remembered what Naruto had said to her.

“I’m not really good at giving up!”

‘That’s right. Naruto never gives up.’ Hinata thought to herself. ‘I have to do this. I love him, I know I do.’

With that Hinata decided that it was time to stop hiding and, go enjoy her weekend with Naruto. Unfortunately, she did not see Naruto when she came out.

“M… Maybe he… left.” Hinata said sadly. She knew she’d kept him waiting too long. She didn’t know what to do. She began to cry.

“Hinata…” It was Naruto’s voice.

“N… Naruto?” Hinata said through her tears.

“Hinata, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Naruto said in concern.

Hinata didn’t answer him. She merely placed her head on his chest. Naruto held her close. He could see she was upset.

“Hinata I know how you feel about me. I always have. It’s okay.” Naruto says as he holds her in his arms.

“N… Naruto I…” Hinata tries to say.

“Hinata, I know what you want to say.” Naruto told her wiping away her tears.

“You… you do?” she asked.

“Yes Hinata. There’s no need to apologize. You’re here aren’t you?” he replies smiling at her.

Hinata knew that Naruto was right. She was with him now and, that’s what really mattered.

“So Hinata, what should we do now?” Naruto asked her.

She didn’t answer him. Instead, what she did next really surprised Naruto. Hinata leaned over and kissed him. Naruto couldn’t believe it. Where did that come from? When Hinata let up, Naruto seemed breathless. She realized that she had really surprised him.

“WOW Hinata! Where did that come from?” Naruto said after catching his breath.

“I... I… I don’t… don’t know.” Hinata said. Her face flushed with embarrassment.

“I know where it came from.” Says a familiar voice in the background

It was Neji’s voice. Turning around, Naruto saw Neji standing there staring at them. He seemed to be very annoyed at them

“Alright Hinata, You’re coming home NOW!” Neji yelled roughly grabbing her arm.

“NO, NO! Let me go!” Hinata screamed at him.

“TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER NEJI!” Naruto shouted. Anger in his voice.

“Make me WIMP.” Neji said in response.

“THAT’S IT, I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!” Naruto said in outrage.

What happened next was astonishing. As Neji tried to pull Hinata away from Naruto, He hit Neji with a vicious punch in the face. Neji was so stunned he lost his grip on Hinata’s arm. Before he could put up a decent defense Naruto hit him again. This time, with a dreadful sidekick in his stomach. Neji crumbled to his knees.

“GET UP! I’M NOT THROUGH WITH YOU YET.” Naruto said in disgust.

‘How can he be that strong? It’s impossible.’ Neji thought.

Raising his fist, Naruto was about to deal the final blow to Neji for his insult. When Hinata saw this she froze. Her mind was throwing out emotions in every direction. She wasn’t sure what to do so, she threw herself at Naruto, knocking him down. Then she fixed her gaze on Neji. He had never seen such a fierce look on her face before. He knew she loved Naruto but, he never figured this would happen. Hinata was mad, he could see it.

“NEJI!” Hinata screamed.

The next thing Neji felt was Hinata’s palm in his chest. She hit him so hard that he collapsed.

As Naruto sat up, he saw Neji lying face down in the street. Walking over to him, He knew that this was not his doing. He turned and looked at Hinata, the expression on her face told him everything.

“You did this Hinata?” he asked her with a stunned look on his face.

From the way he looked at her, Hinata thought Naruto was mad at her.

‘I have to go, I can’t do this to him. He’ll leave me.’ Was the thought in her mind.

Turning around, Hinata started to walk away. She couldn’t face him right now. She knew she had done something terrible or, at least she thought so.

“Hinata wait… Please.” Naruto said when he saw her leaving.

“N… Naruto I… I can’t… I’m… Sorry…” Hinata said and left

When she arrived at her place, Hinata closed the door and locked it. She had embarrassed herself in front of Naruto and, had to fight with Neji because of her love for him. When she thought of this she started to cry. She knew that she loved him but now, she thought…

‘I… I… I can’t see him… any… anymore.’

Suddenly there was a knock at the door

Hinata didn’t want to answer it. She knew it was Naruto out there. Why had he come all this way for nothing?

“Hinata, Please open the door, I have to talk to you.” Naruto said.

“I... I… I can’t Naruto.” Hinata cried from behind the door.

He didn’t answer her. Hinata figured he’d left so, she went over to her bedroom window. Next thing she knows, Naruto was right in front of her.

“Alright Hinata, what’s wrong?” Naruto asked. A look of concern on his face.

“I… I em… embarrassed y… you.” Hinata said sadly.

Stepping down from the window ledge, Naruto took her in his arms, draping his jacket over her shoulders.

“Hinata, what happened? Why did you do that?” Naruto was referring to her fight with Neji.

“He… he… he insulted you.” Hinata answered him.

“What I meant was, why’d you knock me down?” Naruto explains.

“I… I thought… you would… Hurt him Naruto.” Hinata said weakly.

“I thought he was going to hurt you Hinata.” Naruto said to her answer. “Anyway, what did you do to him? He’s in bad shape.”

“W… what?” Hinata said in surprise.

“When I saw the look on your face back at the shop, I knew that you had done that to Neji.” Naruto said in response.

Hinata was scared. She had never meant to hurt Neji but, she’d been so mad at him, that she snapped. Now though, she was silent. She never thought that something like this would happen.

“W… where… where is he… Naruto?” Hinata asked him.

“At the hospital Hinata. I’ve already called Sakura. She’ll have him fixed up in no time.”

“You… you did… that… for me?” Hinata stuttered.

“Yes Hinata, I did. Now, I don’t want anything else spoiling our weekend together. Okay?” Naruto told her.

“Okay Naruto.” Hinata said.

Resting her head on his chest Hinata felt Naruto’s heart beat. She knew he was worried about her. Holding her head in his hands, Naruto looked her straight in the eyes. She knew what was next. What she didn’t tell Naruto was that Sakura had called her that morning to make sure she didn’t forget about her time with him. Her face was flushed.

“N… Naruto I’m… I mean… you’re…”

She never finished her sentence. At that moment, Naruto kissed her. Hinata reached up and wrapped her hands behind his head pulling him closer. She had never felt so good. Her thoughts drifted through her mind like clouds in the wind. As she kissed him, she started walking backwards. Naruto knew what was happening. He had the same thing happen with Sakura and Ino. Even so, he did not resist her. Lying back on her bed, Hinata felt elated. Naruto was hers for three days. It had to be a dream. NO. It was really happening. She knew that now. Naruto was lying next to her in the bed. Turning his head he gave Hinata a kiss on her cheek.

“I… I love you Naruto.” Hinata said when he finished and kissed him.

“I know.” Naruto said and fell asleep

Hinata began to think about how the next few days would turn out. She knew she would have to overcome her shyness if she wanted to be with Naruto. In the back of her mind she heard a song that hid her true feelings for him.

‘ I love you Naruto. I know that now. How can I tell you?’

Hinata fell asleep to that blissful thought. Resting her head next to Naruto’s.

The next morning, Naruto was up early. He had gone outside to workout for awhile while Hinata was still asleep. A cool breeze was blowing outside that day.
About an hour later, a wonderful smell suddenly came wafting out of the kitchen window. Could Hinata be cooking him breakfast? He hoped not. After all Sakura did the same thing and, Naruto didn’t want to have to go through that scenario again. When Naruto went back inside, he saw Hinata in the kitchen. Her hair was wet and, laid loose down her back. She must’ve just come out of the shower earlier and thrown on a quick outfit. Finally she heard him when he walked into the kitchen. Turning around Hinata kissed him.

N… Naruto, I think you should go take a shower before breakfast.” Hinata said

“You’re right Hinata. I just finished my workout and, I think I need one right now.” He replied smiling at her.

Grabbing his backpack he headed for the shower. After he was finished he threw on a clean shirt and pants and went back into the kitchen. When he arrived, he saw Hinata sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea. She had changed into a t-shirt and capris. She looked very beautiful in them. Her long hair was loose behind her back.

“Naruto, would you like some tea?” she asked him.

“Yes Hinata. Thank you.” Naruto replied to her question.

With that Hinata went over to the kitchen counter and poured Naruto a cup of tea. When she returned to the table, she saw Naruto looking at an old photo of her.

“Hinata, when was this taken?” Naruto asked her.

Hinata looked at the photo and thought for a moment. It was a memory from way back when they were kids. Hinata stared at the picture for a long time.

“I… I don’t remember when.” Hinata finally said, handing Naruto the tea.

“Really? Hinata, would you like to go for a walk? Maybe in the forest?” Naruto asked her.

“Uh… Naruto, Isn’t the forest dangerous?” Hinata said in worry.

“Not while you’re with me Hinata. I won’t let anything happen to you in there. Besides, what are you afraid of?” Naruto stated.
“N… Nothing. I… guess.” She said in reply.

“Alright then, let’s go. Oh! I almost forgot…” Naruto says as he reached into his backpack.

When Hinata saw what Naruto pulled from his backpack, her eyes lit up. It was the most beautiful flower she’d ever seen. Naruto had given her a rose. Hinata wondered where he could have found it but, she didn’t care. He’d given it to her. Was he going to...?

“When I found this, I thought of you Hinata. So beautiful. Yet, it pales in comparison to your beauty.” Naruto told her.

Hearing Naruto say this, Hinata kissed him, a very long and tender kiss. Naruto grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close, embracing the moment. Hinata didn’t care what happened next, she wanted to be with him. With all her heart and soul she embraced this moment with Naruto, loving every minute of it. When she let up, Naruto took her hand in his.

“Let’s go Hinata. I’m going to take you to a special place.” Naruto said

Leaving Hinata’s place, they walked down the street. As they walked, Naruto held Hinata close. His closeness excited her. Continuing down the street, Naruto and Hinata meet up with Kiba and Akamaru. Seeing them together, Kiba is astonished.

“Hi Kiba, long time no see.” Naruto says in greeting.

“Naruto, where are going with Hinata?” He remarks.

“Just for a walk Kiba. Don’t tell me you’re worried about Hinata being with me.” Naruto replies flatly.

From the look on Kiba’s face, it was pretty obvious there was more to it than that. Naruto looked at him seriously. As he did, Hinata stepped in front of him and stared straight at Kiba. The look in her eyes told him all he needed to know.

“I love him Kiba, that’s all you need to know.” Hinata told him point blank.

“I know Hinata. I’m just worried about you.” Kiba replied “I heard you had a fight with Neji yesterday, why’d it happen?”

“That’s none of your concern Kiba.” Naruto pointed out. “Besides, he asked for it.”

“So, are you going to go visit him later? I heard he’s up and around already.”
“We just might Kiba. But for right now, you will have to excuse us. We’re on a date you know.” Naruto reminded him.

“Alright, I’ll catch you two later then.” Kiba said in reply. “Naruto, take good care of Hinata She’s very special.”

“I know Kiba. I will. See you later.” Naruto said and left with Hinata.

Walking past the academy, Naruto looked at Hinata, Her eyes shone with a sparkle that he’d not seen before. When he stopped for a minute, Hinata saw her chance. Before Naruto knew what was happening, Hinata grabbed his arm and pulled him behind the academy. There, she kissed him. With reckless abandon she continued. Naruto’s mind was whirling, what was happening between them? When Hinata finally let up, Naruto saw her smile.

“Hinata, what’s come over you?” Naruto asked her in surprise

“I love you Naruto.” Hinata replied as she removed his jacket.

Naruto had never seen Hinata like this before. Whatever had come over her, he liked it. He never thought Hinata had it in her. Backing him up against a tree Hinata kissed him again. She felt her shyness fly out the window as she kissed him. Naruto held her close. He was amazed at how she’d changed.

‘I can’t believe it. She’s incredible. She did this for me? I’m enjoying this.’ Was the thought running through Naruto’s head.

Slowly moving his hands, Naruto placed one behind Hinata’s head and the other on her shoulder. Moving forward, he turned the tables on her pinning her against the academy wall. Hinata didn’t resist him, she was enjoying this.

‘I love him he knows that now. I want to be with him. I have to be.’ Hinata thought as she kissed him.

When Naruto let up, he took Hinata by the hand. Leading her away from the academy, he took Hinata for a walk in the forest. Stopping next to his favorite tree, he said.

“Here we are Hinata. Do you remember this place?”

“I do. It’s beautiful Naruto. What do you do out here?” Hinata said in reply.

“This is my special place Hinata. I saw this carved in the tree when I was here last.” Naruto says pointing at something carved in the tree trunk.

‘ H.H. ♥ N.U.’

When Hinata saw the carving in the tree trunk she blushed. She couldn’t believe that he’d found that. She was convinced that he’d never find it.

“Naruto, I made that back when we were kids. When did you find it?” Hinata said in embarrassment.

“A long time ago Hinata. That’s why I knew how you felt about me.” He replied.

Sitting at the base of the tree, Naruto looks skyward. He started to think of the old days. Walking over to him, Hinata sat down next to him, she still had his jacket. Resting her head on his shoulder, Hinata felt peaceful. Naruto put his hand on her shoulder and, held her close. He began to wonder what the others would say if he chose Hinata over them but, he knew that he would have to choose one of them eventually. Hinata had really changed. Not only in beauty but, also in personality and confidence. What caused the change wasn’t clear to him yet but, looking at Hinata, Naruto knew he’d find out why soon enough. It was now midday. Naruto knew that he and Hinata should go back to the village and visit Neji. Besides, Naruto had a feeling that Neji would like to talk now that all of this had past.

As they headed back to the village, Naruto had the strangest feeling they were not alone. Suddenly, an unknown band of ninja dropped out of the trees in front of them.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Hinata screamed when she saw them.

“Hinata! Run for it! I’ll hold them off, GO!” Naruto said jumping in front of her.

As Hinata took off for the village, one of the mysterious ninja tried to stop her.

“NO YOU DON’T! SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!” Naruto yells.

Instantly the ninja was surrounded by dozens of shadow clones. This took the ninja and his allies by surprise. The next thing they knew they were hopelessly outnumbered.

Meanwhile, back in the village, Hinata had reached the hospital where Sakura had taken Neji after Naruto had brought him to her. Hinata rushed in to find Sakura sitting outside Neji’s room. When Sakura saw the look on Hinata’s face she instinctively knew something was wrong.

“Hinata, what are you doing here?” she said in concern. “Where’s Naruto?”

“We were in the forest and were attacked by some ninja. I ran while he held them off.” Hinata replied. She looked very distressed.

“That’s not good. Come on Hinata, We have to help him!” Sakura concludes

“Wait!” Neji says from inside his room. “I’m coming too.”

“You’ll do no such thing.” Sakura says stopping him. “You haven’t completely healed yet.”

“I don’t care.” Neji says to her, “I’m going to help him.”

“Neji…” Hinata says. “Thank you.”

Setting out from the village hospital, Hinata takes the lead followed closely by Sakura. Neji was lagging a bit due to his condition but, kept pace with them as best he could.

“BYAKUGAN!” Neji yells. Invoking the Hyuuga bloodline trait he shared with Hinata.

“What can you see Neji?” Sakura asks him.

“Not much, just silhouettes of them. About 3 dozen or more.” Neji replies calmly.

We… have to hurry. He needs us.” Hinata said impatiently.

“Hold it! Wait for us Hinata!” come some familiar voices from behind her group.

It was Kiba and Akamaru and with them were Rock Lee, Shikamaru and, Temari.

“Hinata what’s going on?!” Kiba says in alarm. He could see she was really flustered about the situation.

“It’s Naruto isn’t it? He’s in trouble.” Lee surmises.

“Oh boy… Here we go again…” Shikamaru comments blandly.

Elbowing him in the stomach, Temari says,

“What he means is, lead on Hinata we’re all with you!”

Hinata felt relieved. She took off again heading for the forest with the others hot on her heels. Coming to a street corner, they nearly run over Ino who was out on her afternoon walk.

“Hey! What’s going on here!” she says in surprise.

“Naruto’s in trouble Ino! You coming or not?” Sakura said in urgency.

“Try and stop me. I’m in. Let’s go!” she said in reply, a determined look on her face.

“Lead the way Hinata, we’re all with you.” Sakura said to her

“YEAH, LET’S GO!” the others shouted in unison.

Racing into the forest, Hinata searched the area for Naruto. There were signs of an intense battle all around the area. Hinata became very worried, she couldn’t loose him now, not in this way.

‘We have to find him. I know he
 Okay guys here is the answer to that fanfic domanda in the club it has a total of four parts don't b
last edited on Apr 09, 2010 at 09:28AM

Animation, Anime & Games 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Kibarules77 said…
big smile
Love the story is there gonna be more because it cant end like that and even though i love the story this is not a complaint but

1.It didnt want Naruto to almost kill Neji but thats ok
2.I didnt want Kiba to have a smart mouth
but i still love the story
 Amore the story is there gonna be più because it cant end like that and even though i Amore the story