Anime dibattito Club Rules

blackpanther666 posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 03:08AM
Yes, I know. You guys are probably going to be like 'rules... really??!!'. I'm afraid that there is some need for them, and being the club's creator, I decided on a forum, so that people can anything they think people should watch out for. So, yeah, I'll put down a couple of rules I would like people to follow and then leave it open for other people to make suggestions, if they so wish.

(Obviously the forum picture is a joke... I'm not that bad... It's just a crack-up photo. XD)
 Yes, I know. te guys are probably going to be like 'rules... really??!!'. I'm afraid that there is

Anime dibattito 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa blackpanther666 said…
Club Rule 1: No being rude to other users.

Seriously, I really dislike it when people come onto a club and just treat everyone else on the club like dirt. It's not needed and I don't want to see it happening on here. Being my club, I will just report people straight away and ask them to leave my club. This is a place where people will be putting forth their opinions, therefore I only ask that users have respect for others. It's actually an incredibly simple concept, which is why I don't understand why some people find it so hard to be respectful to others.
Club Rule 2: No adding inappropriate pictures, or content.

Again, this is simple. I don't want this club being banned, just because some inconsiderate jerk decided to post inappropriate stuff (by inappropriate, I mean by what Fanpop admin consider 'inappropriate'. Basically, if people upload anything like that, I will report the content and try my best to get it removed from the club. I will also report the user for posting it. Again, this is about being considerate to others - people have joined this club and want to contribute... If it gets deleted for inappropriate content, I and a lot of other people will be greatly pissed off.
Recommendation: Please post topics that can be debated, because that's what this club is for - it's not the anime club and it isn't designed so people can add random crap about their favorite characters, or shipping couples... It is about debating firstly and foremostly. So, I wish all users to respect that.
più di un anno fa rileyferguson said…
cool
Nice rules. I'll make this into an article
hmmm
Rules update:

I am sick of people spamming videos and crap on here. Please stop it. This is going to be the latest rule - I will be checking to make sure that videos aren't being spammed... the ones that have already been spammed on here, well, I would ask people to report them, because we only need specific videos on here for debating purposes and such.
usernameinvalid commented…
Amen più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ImAnEasel said…
smile
These are good rules. Should keep the club nice and clean.