cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 te can be a undertaker o a deadman name deadman info:what te did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 5028

più di un anno fa nidoqueen said…
big smile
baby molly:da *put's her little baby hand on the side of his face*
fay:*chuckles* she's calling you daddy already
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*smiles* hehe, well what do ya know.....*he pokes her in the nose softly* Sure, i'll be your dad......well, atleast i'll try......cause i dont know anything about being a father.....*scratches the back of his head while he puts Molly on his back and laughs a bit* I guess i better learn then.....
laugh
fay:*laughs* yep *puts her head on his shoulder*
babby molly:*laughing and giggling*
fay:awwww cute
Sagi:So what do we do now? *he tickles Molly for a while,then sets her down on a tree trunk*
blush
fay:well if we can get someone to watch molly i know something we can do *wispers in his ear*
Sagi:*turns a slight red* Yeah, i have someone who is a awesome baby sitter....*he whistled and the giant dragon bird came down and swooped Molly up and took her to Elida* Dont worry, Elida i trust the most besides you matthew and myself when it comes to Molly *he looks at her* So uhhh, what did you have in mind?
blush
fay:well *slides closer to him and wispers in his ear* i haven't dun that in awile
Sagi:*he raps his arms around Fay's waist and pulls her even closer* Well, i guess you wont have to wait any longer....*he smiles a bit*
blush
fay:*starts blushing again and the flame on her wings goes from a flameing red and yellow to a firey red* y-you know....... if things work out....... betwean you and me....... you'd be the new king of the fire type pokemon in the world i came from
last edited più di un anno fa
matthew:*retches down for the remote*
più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
luna:opens her eyes"i put on a great show dont i"laughs and gets up limbs hanging off cluches remote"poo need some assembling though" jumps into a car and drives off

toshi:"figures"glares as sagi goes off goes to get dressed

meoko:sudden remeber something"im impure!im impure i dont deserve this"jumps away huddles in herself a figure in her mind starts to form looks like a different version of toshi a man apearsthen dissolves being replaced by momo,meokos eyes looks dead and keeps muttering"impure impure.."
angry
matthew:oh no you don't *turn's into moltres like in the pick witch is ten-times biger then a car in his mind* i will not LET YOU HARM HER! *eyes glow red as he flies after and grabs the top of the car and lifted it into the air*

arekkusu III:*teleaport back out of her mind* meoco yes you are pure or at least as i see it you are

fay:*looks up* oh no brother is in danger
 matthew:oh no te don't *turn's into moltres like in the pick witch is ten-times biger then a car in
?(meoko):glares "who the hell is fucking meoko?"

jumps into newm automobile-luna

Sagi:*sees himself with Fay and punches him in the face* You bastard!! *he grabs his face and crushes it into the ground continuiously*
is gone-luna
meh
arekkusu III:your meoco

matthew:*in psy* you can't get away from me *throws the car he had in his claws at the the new car she got in then uses fire blast at the rest of the cars then uses flame thrower to make a ring of fire around her* now i'm willing to sacrafice myself if you'll just leave her alone

fay:*looks back at sagi with confushion*
toshi:is dressed and confused"what the..?!"runs over"FEY! whats going on?!"calls

?(meoko):"im not fucking meoko you dick face!names derk"
Sagi:*picks the other him up by the neck* Damn clones....*he throws the cloned him into a tree* Then again, your coming with me you piece of shit *he runs off and finds Toshi* Hey *holds up his clone* Yeah, it does figure *throws the cloned him into a tree* I go to sleep for 10 seconds and now some crud like this happens...this is such a drag..... *he kisses Toshi and looks into her eyes* Listen, there are more of these things *holds up a clone of him* So be careful when you see me, wait, ask me this question every time you see me......what happened the day before yesterday? The answer is I fell down the stairs ok? *he pokes her in the forehead before he crushes he clone into dust*
toshi:"sooo you werent there to see my chest??"is relived"ok will do"
Sagi:*smirked* actually, i was.....*he poked one of her boobs and snickered* D cup breasts, didnt i already tell you you had the perfect boobs? *he snickered again and then poked her in the boob again and sent a long wave of warm vibration through her body.*
toshi:face begins to red "damn it i hope it was a clone">_<
Sagi:*laughs* Hey, We still need to go to Canada ya know, the next Captain...or General needs to be killed. *he smirked* And im kinda used to fighting without branch of sin now so if that happens again i wont have anything to worry about. *he looked up at the sky ad sighs* Then again.....i've had this feeling.......that killing random people is wrong.....but then again, they're the bastards who threw us in Wonderland in the first place....
toshi:"i kill those who annoy me">_<
Sagi:*snickers* then how come you havent killed me yet? By the way your always looking at me, it makes it seem like im the one annoying you.
sad
fay:*stares at him* s-so w-where did he send my baby *tears up* r-ro was that you to? oh and anyway i'm a size F cup
toshi:looks at fey"he didnt do anything to molly"to sagi"i dont know my feeling about you or anyone right now..."sighs"im tring to get use to being my own person"
Sagi:*facepalms in frustration* Well, it looks like im gonna have to leave this town as well.....*he lays on his back and puts his hand over his face* I give up....... *says to Toshi* you havent gotten used to the emotion thing......
last edited più di un anno fa
sad
fay:ok i don't know if it was a clone or the real man but he had a dragion bird thingy to take my baby girl to some lady's house
toshi:"not really its hard to tell if i love you or if i dont.Same with mattew"to fey" need help??"
Sagi:*whistles loudly and the dragon bird landed beside him and put Molly by Sagi*
toshi:"oh good:nods"
matthew:*in psy* tell you what luna i'll do what ever you wan't as long as you leave every one i care about even toshi alone i will let you do what Shao Kahn did to my father miny of years before he met jemuzu even longer years before he met my motherfor that matter
Sagi:*stands up and started to walk off without saying anything*
big smile
baby molly:*giggles and retches for sagi* da
fay:awwww
Sagi:*couldnt help but stop and look at Molly* Aw, *he picked her up* Whats up Little Molly?
big smile
baby molly:*gives him ababy hug* daddy
arekkusu III:*puts a hand on her sholder and says in a dimonick voice* 浄化します。(purify)
Toshi:"hey Sagi I need to know..do you like me or fey cause I'm not stupid enough to be stringed along like a fucking puppy ether you let me be with mattes or you let me be with you but not string me like a fool"sneers abit
Sagi:*Sagi sighed and put Molly down* Well, im with you of course, but im not going to abandon Molly like her father did.....and if thats not fair enough to you then leave......I wont allow myself to abandon a child.....*he has quick flash backs of him and his little sister* Never....again.....
Toshi:looks at him then sighs" I wish I was insides meokos head it was so much simpler!"rubs head "I'll be back I'm going to swim"walks off
Sagi:Eh, im going for a fly.....*huge branch of sin wings came from his back*
Toshi:goes swimming again likes the water smiles abit
Sagi:*smirks and flew about 250 ft into the air* Spinning Cannon ball!!! *he went spinning downwards at super high speed and crashed into the water, causing it to fly into the air and drop back down* Haha!! *he laughed as he floated back out of the water*
Toshi:glares at him "please let me enjoy this water ok??"swims a butterfly
Sagi:*he snickered* Ok, then you might enjoy this while you swim. *he sticks his hand in the water and sends a tremendous wave of warmth vibrating through her thighs*
Toshi:blushes creeps into her cheeks"stop it"voice shaky abot cause it was something of a weakness that made sence at all
Sagi:Stop what? *he smirked* you mean this? *he sends another huge wave through the water and a warm vibration went through her entire body that time*
Toshi:gets mad and swims over and grabs his color and throws him into the water hard"stop!"
Sagi:*snickers and pulls her down with him* Dont be such a stick in the mud. *he kisses her for a long time* So now you put me in the water with you while your naked? And i can see your perfect boobs clearly? Sweet...*he snickers*
Toshi:smacks his head his touch made her feel warm mouth stop angerly