cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 te can be a undertaker o a deadman name deadman info:what te did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 5028

più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Eragon:*sweat drop* Uhh....yeah!!
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
(whichs one of us me or LF)labrys:gives eragon a big smooch*AHH THERE anthony:We both know how much veince loved meoko right?he would cry and hugg a picture of her till he began to flood the room and drown how bad is that veince:smmochs back as he begins to unbotton his shirt*
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
(both oh and oh now mines on the ther page)
Leo heard the roars again and they mixed in with the commotion. "Im starting to think that this was a bad idea..." he scratched the back of his head. "Hey, where the hell his my hat!!" he checked his head again and sighed. "Ah forget it -__-"
Drops hat on his head and was gone before he could really tell if it was a animal or not-kania

Licks his chest-luna
Eragon turns red and is sligtly dazed. "Awesome....." he kissed her back. "Ha! There!" he walked over to the mountain edge and looked down. He whistled and looked back at Labrys. "Wanna fly?"
Sagi remembered something and smiled. "Stealth Squad lady...." he heard the roar again and groaned. "Aw, man, now i gotta fight this thing...."
(Luna has some random clothes she found around the house now)
Kania:goes to her hide out waiting for what she's looking for still ends up falling asleep again
più di un anno fa nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:hay luna, cuz how is shedoing?

Zandra:*sits up stratens her bra* i always where a smaller size bra then i need cos thay one make men thinks it's hot and thay don't cary the size i need
Ace smiled. "Well, that figures. Well hell, i think its hot to."
Leo waits for the creature to come out of the forest. He called Sagi's phone, but he didnt pick up. "God damn you..." a huge ugly sand monster came from the ground. Leo looked at it. "Oh shit......"
( Lunas not there she's some where else)

Sand monster explodes and kania walks over silent as usual poses to help leo
(TIMESKIP)veince:putting clothes back on*WOOOO...*thinks*oh shit i forgot to we-i might have children comeing labrys:OH YES I WANNA FLY (damit so many sex scenes....BRB gotta go do something with my girlfreind hint hint hint)
Leo smirked. "Well looky who came to help. Thanks for returning my hat by the way." The sand monster reformed it self and spit a glob of sticky mud at the both of them. Leo jumped out of the way. "Missed me."
Eragon smiled. "Then come on! Get on my back!"
(he Xp hey I didn't go that graphic yet xD)

Luna:rolls around"don't worry about it me and you are uncompadable species so it won't get prego with you"gets dressed calmer now

Kania:missedher too and thinks throws water at it and starts to putting his peices in places he couldn't get them back

smile
Fay:*gets her hand ready* let me take care of it sweetie this is what my father's trained me for this maybe freaky but me and my brother was born with a spear in our hand literly

Molly:phoenix?
veince:mmm i not sure about that...MEOW...*cat ears stick up*im part angel,demon,and cat..and like 10 percent human(quicky has been done mwhahahaha)
Sagi:*nods and smirks*

Phoenix:*grows alot taller and the light grew brighter*
Luna:"I'm a wolf you would be Able to make me conceive only if you were a dog breed or wolf"smiles

(call guiness!we Gotta record xD)
Two more sand creatures pop up. Leo sighed. "I really need to get less of these things." he pulls pulls out a bottle. "Hey, have you ever seen lightning in a bottle before?"
(record for what?) veince:meow!*closes his eyes*wanna go to a park or somethinn
hmmm
Zack:i can't tell but i think she looks pail
Arekkusu III:i hope she's going to be ok
(Nm doesn't matter anymorexp)

Luna:"YA!"

Kania;nods

Leo smiled. "Good,well this is a bottled hurricane." he grabs a bucket of water from behind a tree and throws it at the sand creatures and opened the bottle. The sky turned black and it started to rain and a small but powerful hurricane began.
(pleassse) veince:or.................................­...­..w­e could do what you want what do you want to do anthony:HEY SCIENCE WHEN DID YOU WANT MY EX WIFE KANJI!
Eragon:*jumps of the mountain top and flew through the air and high into the clouds* WOOO HOOOO!!!!
Luna:"we can go!"waves tail

Kenji;"oh since we were in the jail"

Kania:watches it silently
Leo watched as the hurricane washed away the sand creatures. "There we go....." he watched the hurricane disappear. He shook the water out of his hair, splashing some on Kania. "So, hat meade you decide to help?"
veince:carrys luna bridle style*.......want to whatch the sunset and the park and kiss? anthony:..i thought you liked meoko or did you not want veince to kill you?
Luna;blushes"that sounds nice"

Kanji;"I loved her before the jail and abit during then I came to love fey"

Kania:deflects the water an voices off leaving her dry takes mask down hair changes again to purple and eyes to amber"I font leave a man behind"voice was kind
Leo looked at her and smiled. "You know, for some one in the Stealth Squad, your not so bad, thanks." As he walked past her he put his hat on her head and put his hands in his pockets and kept walking.
veince:i thought it would have...*purrs*im mostly cat meooww anthony:why is that??why did you stop loveing her?...???:sneaks around some bushes holding a small pistol pointing it at kania*the I.I.B have been chasseing you down for three years..time to get you...in behind bars
Eragon:*flys back down and landed back on the mountain. "Fun...." he walks in the cave and looked around. "Its seems much bigger when im in this form...."
Kania:"?"is confused but heads off anyway

Luna:smiles and licks his nose

Kenji:"never did just change to friend then lover is all"
Leo walks but then stops. He looked at the mountain. "I wonder whats up there.....or who....."
Fay:*waits for what ever it is and in her mind* gide me daddy

Molly:*grows to the hight of her mom's and so does her wingspan hair darker shade of red with black chest gets bigger looks more like a godiss* h-how do i look?
Kania:heads to the base to report her feed back
Pheonix:Whoa.......you look......amazing......*he shines brightly again and his hair caught on fire, gloves appeared on his hands for a moment, then disappeared. He was 18 now* Hey, mines took a little longer then yours.....*he moved his fingers through his hair and as he did, the fire disappeared.*

Sagi:*looks up* I think whatever it was is dead now....i dont sense it at all.
(got to go srry)
detective J:i have you stealth squad scum!!!*shoots kania in the back*die.. anthony:i see....how much do you think veince loved her? veince:meooww*turns slightly pink*....*arrives at a park bench as the sun begins to set*....sigh..the sun is so romantic when setting...
 detective J:i have te stealth squad scum!!!*shoots kania in the back*die.. anthony:i see....how much
(Ok, see ya Smart O)
smile
Zandra:*giggles a bit*

Arekkusu III:looks like your getting sleepy to son
(bye)
Luna:smiles"very!"her hair turns shiny metallic silver

Kania:easily avoids the shot and goes faster and loses him

Kenji:"not sure really"
(late....r...i gtg to bed night)
(Night Cyrus)

Ace smiled. "Now thats what i like to here, a beautiful smile and laugh." he looked at her chest. "You, have, big boobs...."
Molly:*gets up close to him*

Fay:i don't ether *puts hand down and smiles*
Pheonix:*pulls her closer to him and his hands reaches in her panties. He smiled and shoved a finger inside her ____*

Sagi:*smiled* That was quick.
smile
Zandra:i know there a size 99D *lifts them up a bit* want to feel?

Arekkusu III:*carefully lays his son in the crid* sleep well my boy *smiles and tucks him in*