cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 te can be a undertaker o a deadman name deadman info:what te did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 5028

più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
meoko:snatches cash card back"keeps this ,up toshi might wanta play"narrows eyes and turns to walk off again
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
anthony dont worry is just tamaki... tamaki:walks in*oh so i see..welll im here just to telll you you will be getting your screening for carnival corpse...you come with me now... anthony:fay come with him..oh dam!! EAT YOUR CANDY YOULL DIE WITH OUT IT!!!
meoko:sees kenji"your here?"-_-

kenji:"yep" hugs her XD

meoko:-o-
veince:who..the hell are you!!!*pulls out sword and cuts of one of his eyebrows*you would do best..to telll me..
Kenji:"I'm a prisoner and I know meoko we got arrest fir the same thing I wasn't caught right away"-_-kisses meows cheek keeps her close from veince

Meoko:"yep he's a childhood friend who's annoying as fuck.."-0-

Kenji:"hey be nice ok"lays head on hers

Meoko:"will you stop that"smacks his arm but lightly smiles abit

Kanji:"ok"does so smiling
veince:face turns red*...i will make sure to see you later...kenji..*kicks him on the floor and steal his candy*you wont be needing this...*eats the candy and throws up*how you guys eat this shit?
Meoko:"better leave"gives him a piece

Kanji:Leaves"thank!"goes some where

Meoko:"weird hes here sasha would have gone blistic she loves him I think he's annoying"streches
veince:follows kanji with his sword out*one wrong move..you die...pretty boy...
Kanji:"I'm pretty?"-0-"thank so much but what I do??"
Meoko:"what he do?he didn't even use his branch of sin witch is the most epic sin I've seen":T
Kanji:"thank meoko so ya what I do??"
veince:i was acually sent to deadman wonderland because i am a deadman...but i deactavated my collar and became a undertaker..*cuts arm*YOU WILL SEE MY SIN!!!!!*shoots some blood at kanji and the blood sticks onto his body and starts burning his skin*how do you like my branch of sin...i call it blood flood...
Kanji:new skin starts to form slowly"Thats pretty epic"takes off eye patch and blood otupus tentcles shoot from in and wraps around him and throws him hard into the wall shooting him through 2 rooms"how'd you do it?"

Meoko:"umm I'm going to get something"walks off
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa nidoqueen said…
hmmm
fay:hmmm *puts the candy in her mouth and fallows tamaki* you better not even tuch mine and anthony's doter or so help me i will send you to hell i do have that power thanks to my father
tamaki:oh and i can send you to the chopping blocks...now follow me...*goes to the medical room and has her see the scanning with the things that keep her eyes open no matter what* veince:ITS CALLED I MELTED IT OFF!!!*burns off the blood tentacles with his branch of sin*HAHAHAHA BLOOD FLOOD!!!!!*shoots a ton of the blood on kanji*i hope you enjoy the sting it gives..
Meoko:steps in front of kanji and all of vEinces attacks go on her instead"don't fuck with my friends.."growls

Kenji:o-o"meoko!"
veince:suit yourself!!!!*makes a huge ball of blood and shoots it at kenji*ENJOY HELL!!!!!!
big smile
Dodges it-kanji

Falls to her knee hugs of skin off her arms and hand trembles at the blood and takes it an sonic shots it at Venice hitting him see if it made him normal

Picks meoko and sees if her can patch her up-kanji
veince:hey what the hell happend..*runs to meoko*ARE YOU OK!?!
Meoko:is pale bleeding heavily

Kanji:"you tried to kill us xo I'm not gonna let you touch her!"keeps her close
veince:looks at kanji like he is stupid*no i didnt..why is all of my blood all over the place...why is my blood on her..why is my arm cut!!!!
Kanji:"you told me your a deadman and you cut your self see?"shows him the video of him going phyco on them
veince:holy shit!!!i dont remeber any of that..must have been my insane innerself anywaays!!..wow i have that cool of a branch of sin..
Meoko:coughs blood passed out

Kanji:"oh ya"goes back to healing her"again No where near her you tried to kill her she probelly hates you and thinks you hate her and she might go toshi on you and I hate toshi so ya don't "picks her up and walks off to medical wing
veince:yeah i hate toshi too..*walks to the undertaker base* genkaku:did you make anymore blosssoming of the souls? veince:im sorry i did not..
angry
fay:*spreds her fire wings* what do you want from me
Meoko:turns to Sasha"oh bushy boo"when' she's all healed up"where's that bad ass guy?"pouts

Kanji:"I hate you most sasha.."-__-

Meoko:"I love you too"smiles"so can we have a 3 way??"-D-

Kenji:"go to sleep sasha.."-_-
tamaki:we are doing the carnival corpse presintaion...sit down or we will shock you with the collar...*shows you presination*and if you lose will will take off a part...you are up against veince..i hear he even has biceps on his **ck..welll we will salvage all we can..*lets her back to her cell*
Keniji:brings meoko back to cell"now behave Sasha"-_-

Meoko:"I don't wanta"pouts but goes in

Kenji:"I'm gross"goes to take shower
veince:walks toward her celll and melts the door with his blood*just to make sure that gross dude doesnt make any moves...
Kenji:takes shower

Meoko:"hi hi ~<3"waves"you here to play?":p clearly is sasha
veince:i know all of your personalitys you are sasha right now...
Meoko:"that's my name well she has ONE more but she hardly came out since meokos parents died 12 years ago":3Fixes her skimpy pjs"so what you want cutie??":3
veince:blushes*keeping that perv over there of you..oh hey you know your a cutie too..
Meoko:"why thank you and kanji was never a perv if anything Sasha wants him but since your here.."looks at him smiles
veince:looks at her*hmm..i shouldnt but i havent done it in a while..
Meoko:"take your time meoko got knock out for awhile from your attack so its all Sasha baby girl for awhile"grins kicks leg over her knee lounging around
veince:welll ok...ill do it..
angry
fay:*puts a pic on one of the desks* remember mine and that face cos it may be the last things you ever see in the name of the shirai ryu and you may call me ether moltres or scorpion *starts back to her cell* i know your close ice butt just show your self and get it over with
 fay:*puts a pic on one of the desks* remember mine and that face cos it may be the last things te ev
mischievous
Sasha:"where ya wanta do?shower"points at shower with toe"or bed"takes shorts off with her feet and flings them somewhere left in top and panties
veince:shower sounds a bit better..
Meoko:"well leta do it!"Get up goes to him and unbuttons his shirt"oh what nice chest you have..."kisses it smirks abit then take it off"I'll be waiting in there goes to bathroom an starts shower gets undressed
fay:oh what's the matter sub-zero are you afrade of me now?
(dd you draw that??if do your ReAlly good!)
sub zero:in psy*uhh sorry fay but im like a world away and im takeing a shower...veince:welll yes i know its nice i work out everyday!
Meoko:"you coming in??"says Flirtiously
angry
(no i wish :P)
fay:*in psy* then your brother is the one fallowing me wanting to do the same thing you did to me years ago and i sense your ice close by so how would you explain that? and how would you explain seeing you?
(ah -D-)
(i wish i was that good at drawing XD but here's what i drew)
 (i wish i was that good at drawing XD but here's what i drew)
sub zero:ok first im nowhere near there second im takeing a shower im tired!! veince:yes meoko!!*goes in the shower*
(Cuteness -D- great job!)
angry
fay:*in psy* then where's wour brother?

(see the moltres is realy a girl i made up named molly she can turn into a moltres and is madly in love with the man that's on her back and he's scorpion from mortal kombat and fay is there doter)