Australia Best Aussie TV shows

dancertjb posted on Jan 14, 2009 at 01:48AM
I love Packed to the Rafters, All Saints, City Homicide, Home and Away, Neighbours and HEAPS more. They are some of the best quality shows in the world!

Australia 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa the_bunkster said…
laugh
im guessing your a big channel 7 fan? lol
più di un anno fa dancertjb said…
Yeah lol..
più di un anno fa house_amy2 said…
smile
Yeah, I also love those shows, especially Packed to the Rafters and All Saints. I also love The Chasers War on Everything, Bondi Rescue and Summers Heights High.
più di un anno fa dancertjb said…
Yeah,, I love all them shows too!!
più di un anno fa snoznoodle said…
Summer Heights High is genius! I also love Chaser's and Good News Week. SeaChange is also an oldy but a goody.
più di un anno fa JoslynB said…
big smile
i'm american so i have no idea what those shows are about lol can someone explain what each is about? i'd really like to watch them..the only Aussie shows i've watched are Blue Water High and H20:Just Add Water they're pretty good i guess..but i'd like to watch other shows
più di un anno fa snoznoodle said…
JoslynB I think you should watch Seachange. It's a really really good drama/comedy about a big time city lawyer (Sigrid Thornton) who moves to a small town in rural Australia for a fresh start with her kids. The characters and the plots are so Australian with their humour and values I think it's a great glimpse into Aussie life.
Here's the first part of the first episode. But really you could watch any of them.
più di un anno fa hollywoodluv said…
i like a few of those shows but also Rush, Sea Patrol, and Blue Heelers when it was on
più di un anno fa SamWlove said…
I'm aussie an I dunno what seachange is , what is it?
più di un anno fa HaleyDewit said…
Well,in my country they air(ed) Neighbours,Home&Away,McCloud's daughters,All Saints,Rush,Packed to the Rafters,...

But I didn't watch all of them.I'm a huge fan of Home&Away,though :)
più di un anno fa GummyBear_23 said…
I love Bondi Rescue, Packed to the Rafters, Rescue Special Ops, Beauty and the Geek and H2O Just Add Water :)