kristalovepercy posted on May 09, 2012 at 08:53PM
Hey people, so this is a little bit of a weird
fan-fiction, I'm not sure where this is gonna go, but we'll find out soon ^-^

so this is dedicated to
Universalpowa
icuSTALKER
and...
TWIGGY :D

I do not own anything but the hands that wright this fan-fiction.

rated...12+?

Korra, Mako and Bolin are relaxing at the bending brothers apartment after winning there first bending match together celebrating there first win but when they sit down to watch TV they stumble across a new show called The Legend of Korra what will happen when they see there future self's and there actions? Will they try to change things? or end up making them worse?
last edited on May 10, 2012 at 12:56AM

Avatar – La leggenda di Korra 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa kristalovepercy said…
I'll post in a little bit :)
Korra
chapter 1

"Hey you guys!" I said walking into there apartment, it was a big airy space with lots of long windows and wooden floors. "you did great out there Korra" Mako said with little enthusiasm. "That was amazing Korra! How did you dodge all of those attacks?!" "I'm not sure Bolin, I guess that was what Tenzin was trying to teach me..." I said lost in thought, remembering how I destroyed the five thousand year old sacred training device. "Well Korra, I cant believe that I'm saying this but, how would you like to become a permanent part o the team?" "that would be amazing! I would love to!"...
=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===
Bolin

I cant believe that Korra is a part of the team! This will be awesome! We can hangout together and bend together and do tons of cool stuff together! I sat down on the couch with Korra and Mako. Korra was talking to Mako about the TV but Mako seemed a little distracted...

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­==
Mako

What have I done? Now I have to deal with Korra and all of the trouble she gets in. I sat down next to Korra, she was kind of pretty with her water tribe getup, and with her hair out of the ponytail she looked beautiful her hair flowed down and around her shoulder. She looked at me confused "Mako? Did you hear me?" "W-what?" I stuttered making a fool of my self. she shook and laughed I could feel my face getting warm "I said why don't you pick out the channel?" "oh, okay" I said grabbing the remote still a little red and started flipping through the channels not really paying attention "wait! what was that?!" Korra said shocked I went back a few channels and gasped...

what do you guys think?
più di un anno fa universalpowa said…
:D yay i feel so special XD
lolz thanks for commenting Liz :D
più di un anno fa icuSTALKER said…
heart
^^Ahahaha same here xD
Aw thanks krista!! :D I've never watched this show or heard of it until Liz told me a few weeks ago so this will be interesting :D
And Twiggy is up there!! XD lol :D
Post soon!!:D
okay, if I get a few more comments I'll post :D
sad
*sigh* I am discontinuing this form...
because no one reads it :P
più di un anno fa AvatarKorra73 said…
Actually I read this...
più di un anno fa Kowalski7823 said…
Hey, I read this too!
più di un anno fa trivia101 said…
big smile
HEY IM READING!!! I just found it

*btw who's twiggy? U guys always talk about him/her and.... I have no idea who he is!!

U HAVE TO POST!