Beyond Birthday Death Note: Another Note

DebGulledge posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 09:33PM
***MAJOR SPOILER ALERT***

Didn't you love this book? It's definately one of my favorites, now. I just got it at the bookstore this weekend, and I finished it the same night, cause I couldn't stop! How long did take any of you to figure out that Rue Ryuzaki wasn't L? I didn't figure it out until Naomi Misora arrested him. I felt really dumb for not figuring it out...:( Anyway, let me know what you thought about it!!!
 ***MAJOR SPOILER ALERT*** Didn't te Amore this book? It's definately one of my favorites, now. I

Beyond Birthday 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa vampire14 said…
smile
OMG! I know! don't feel bad though, it took me forever to figure it out, too. When he set himself on fire I was like, nooooooo L!!! lol. But I got it eventually. That's all that matters.
più di un anno fa DebGulledge said…
Yeah...but even after I found out it was BB, I was still like, nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like BB. ;)
più di un anno fa LunaB said…
crying
I already knew b4 i read the book D: wish i hadn't though i ruined the surprise.
più di un anno fa Tama-Lovett said…
But it was obviously not L, right from the start.
Because for a start, if he'd been talking to Naomi Misora through the phone from under the bed/outside the bathroom etc, she would have heard him, surely.
più di un anno fa Valkyrie013 said…
heart
I've seen pictures of L and BB together and you can clearly tell them apart. I also heard descriptions before I saw the pictures and from them, you could tell that they don't look the same. See for yourselves. P.S-I love BB!
 I've seen pictures of L and BB together and te can clearly tell them apart. I also heard descrizione
più di un anno fa Spinner13 said…
hmmm
Sadly, I looked the book up on Wikia 'cause I wanted to see if it was any good and spoiled the surprise... oh well. I still enjoyed the 'finding out', though. And I love BB and L pretty much equally, so the effect of the setting-on-fire was the same...