Blair & Chuck Today/Tonight

AreYouSure posted on Oct 04, 2008 at 07:42PM
Today and Tonight, I'm showing my best friend every episode of Gossip Girl on the internet. I have been gushing gossip about the show and Chair to her for two weeks. I'm just really worried she won't like C/B.. or the show, but then again how could she not. Shes sleeping over , so we'll be up all night. I think after every episode were going to blog about what she thought.. Maybe ill post the videos. Just thought I would share my Gossip Girl day things. Anways wish me goodluck!

Maybe we'll gain a fellow Chair-ster out of her :) cross your fingers .

Blair & Chuck 21 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Oooo....sounds awesome! Make sure to blog! ;p
più di un anno fa AreYouSure said…
Right now were on Episode "Dare Devil". At the moment its a nap break lol. Promise to keep updated. And hopefully figure out how to work my video camera. :)
Well, its morning, and we didn't sleep a wink. It was a all nighter. We only got to "Victor, Victrola" Now today I'm hoping we'll get to watch "Seventeen Candles". So far I think shes enjoying it. Still not a full fledge Chair supporter. Hopefully that will change. Shes a Nate fan right now lol.
più di un anno fa waldorf said…
She's a Nate fan after Victor/Victrola..? o.O

Anyway, good luck. ;P
She was, but then she watched "Seventeen Candles", and thought what the bleep is wrong with Nate. She leaned more towards Chuck. She was freakin about the Jenny and Nate thing. I asked her after the the episode " Blair Waldorf Must Pie" what she thought of Chuck and she said I only like him with Blair. Because otherwise hes not good. We had to stop at "Hi Society" we only got 10 mins into it. Until next time then.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa xxNeonGreenxx said…
I just started watching Gossip Girl like two days ago, and so far I'm loving it! Gossip Girl is so easy to understand, the plot and all is genius. At first I liked Nate and Blair, then when I watched other episodes I started to LOVE Chuck and Blair. aaahhh... they are so perfect together, its like you can't imagine it. ANYWAY, I support Chuck and Blair, Nate and Serena. :]

who do you like? or which couples?
^Aww, Im so excited for ya! I love when people find Gossip Girl, I actually started really watching it 3 weeks ago, I got addicted. I'm Chuck and Blair all the way lol. I happen to enjoy their hate/love relationship. Its to die for haha. I always enjoyed Dan and Serena together to just because Dan is a funny, dorky, and quirky character. He always made me laugh. I actually like Chuck the most out of the guys but Blair is my favorite. Not because I can relate to her at all, but because Leighton plays her wonderfully, that I can never side against her.
I am debating wether or not I should watched the un-aired episode online " New Haven Can Wait" . This is so hard!lol
haha. yeah, I'm usually right there with spoilers...but full episodes? I think i can wait till monday night. ;p or even the following sunday if I have to! haha. XD but yeah, make sure to keep us updated on the watching schedule with your friend!!! =DDDDDDDDD And yeah, i don't understand how she could be a nate fan after victor, victrola...lol. XD
Well, lucky me , it was a false alarm about " New Haven Can't Wait" so I did't have to choose, I just have to wait, and wait lol. As do we all. I'm so excited! I def. will keep you updated, I couldn't believe it either I was like WTF you aren't sure about c and b? are you nuts! Around 6:45 in the morning we ended at Victor,Victrola , that rest of the time we watched the sunrise, and talked/watched tv. Though she told me in the afternoon later that day. That she really wanted to continue watching from Victor, Victrola. she said it was a climax type of thing and she was really excited! I did that on purpose I knew best place to stop watching at around 6:45 in the morning was Victor, Victrola I mean comeon! lol , Ill def. keep you updated. Just gotta catch-up in some hmwrk lol. I completely agree, how could you be for Nate when hello, must I even say " He's Chuck Bass" :]
lol. so awesome, can't wait to hear more about this! hehe. that was so mean of you to make her wait, but I totally love it! lol. XD and yeah, after all the crap nate put her through, she still chooses him over chuck? *sigh* but honestly, I guess I might've done the same at that point in the episodes...hmm. awesome update. can't wait for more! =D
I think thats why I like Blair , so much. She always does the unexspected, keeps it interesting. I usually agree with her in all her choices. Even getting in the car with Marcus (which is really hard to admit) ,but Chuck can't open up ( Say " I love you") , so why should she put her heart out there. I know I can't wait till my besty hears Chuck's speech. first she needs to hear his harsh words towards Blair yikes! lol I can't wait. I will def. keep everyone updated. Thanks for talking!
I'm Done. Well I'm done with making my friend watch the episodes, because we watched "Hi Society" and this is what I got " Nate was cute , no i really didn't feel bad for Chuck Idk. Nates wink was so cute! uhhh Gossip Girls ok..." Unless she asks me to watch a episode with her then i will but I'm not pulling the laptop out and turning it on. Because I love Chuck and I can't handle defending him or defending the show to her... I love it and she doesn't thats totally fine.... But I can have my obsession and she can be nice about it.. And not call me "werid" for it.. and she shouldn't say I have no life. Because what I do the exact same thing you do. Just instead of watching cartoons and discovery channel I watch Gossip Girl .. lol venting a bit here.

Anyways thanks for all the comments on here. You guys rock!
più di un anno fa chair_loverx10 said…
Haha! ur exactly like me! I am completely obsessed with the show and I've tried getting my one best friend into it and she was like "it's okay" and I love chuck and Blair together and she hates Chuck so i'm like "You know what...he's awesome!" And I get all mad lol I have no life either.
Haha yay! I'm glad some one gets it!... I just hate defending my obsessions to her anymore.. I would rather just enjoy it... haha No life is pretty fun :) The last episode was AMAZING! sad but amazing.
più di un anno fa blairbear said…
im so glad your friend enjoyed gg we need to convert more people to love cb...i hate to admit it but i wasnt digging chcuk in the first 3 then wham i was in love. They bring out the best in each other
più di un anno fa blairbear said…
ohhn and by the by nates wink creeped me out i pray to god he never ever does that again creep
più di un anno fa PamHalpert454 said…
haha agreed, my big sister didn't like Chuck and Blair til later on, like first episode of the second season and since then she is such abig shipper.....she like texts me in class and asks me the spoilers for CB and I giggle and text her them.
I am obsessed to my friends............I spent a whole semester trying to convert this girl into a Chuck lover, she thought he was ugly so I brought pictures of him every day hahaha!
haha you brought picture everyday now thats Chuck LOVE! haha :)
più di un anno fa livelovelaugh said…
i made my boyfriend watch them all and he hated blair and chuck i was like whatttttt he was like shes better with nate i havnt made him watch the second season yet but im burning them all to make him watch them im gonna make him like them if its the last thing i do lol
più di un anno fa PamHalpert454 said…
Yes my dear I did hahaha! :D
OMGOSH! that wink, my best friend said that was the CUTEST thing ever.. I gaged I was like WTF I thought that was disturbing like who does that!!! haha..

My sister will never ever like Chuck Bass... atleast thats what she said . I just enjoy him all for myself then haha...