Bleach anime Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach anime 6372 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 6372

più di un anno fa crazieone106 said…
To kofisius29:

I will begin by saying, I am no Shinigami, friend. :) I am your worst enemy and your powers are useless against the shadows. So presumptuous! Your tactics are inevitably going to get you killed. :) You haven't known fear until you've stood facing my bankai!

First, my shikai is more than enough to assist me in avoiding your barrage of attacks. My shadows can simply tear open that cage you've fashioned out of lightening. I'll be out of that prison before you can direct your next attack. My shadows have a little secret ability! They can actually burrow within subtance on a microscopic level, which prevents me from being sealed or trapped. :)
Also, it'd be best if you avoided close contact. My shadows can be pretty aggressive. I'm also an expert at Sonido. You know what that means?! :D It was much easier explaining my zanpakuto in shinigami terms. Hahaha.

Your next offensive tactic isn't going to do you much good either. After all, you cannot fool me or my shadows. Jigoku hibana will be consumed regardless of it's explosive power. Did you believe that if it was prematurely detonated it would give you the upper hand? My shadows would simply consume the explosion and smoke. It was a fantastic effort. However, while you're puzzled I am behind you and now my fist is in your back propelling you forward with great magnitude into a building. You must remember that I control the shadows. Smoke is nothing but another object that casts a shadow...so I see perfectly clear.
I think it's about time I demonstrate a special ability my shikai has. Yaiznakaia---Once I initiate this you won't have to worry about using your sword or collecting electic energy. I can use my shikai to control your body. All muscles are now under my control. I control you by way of your own shadow. I believe at this point I would sever your head from your body.

At this point, there is no need to release my bankai. You were finished from the moment you challenged me. Your bankai is cool, sorry you didn't survive long enough to release it. :(

Keep trying, though. Unless you have alternative ways to avoid my offense and defense. Give it a shot. Keep posting. :)

Again, sweet zanpakuto.

last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa VincientDeap said…
mischievous
Here is another one I hope you like it.

shikai name: Zetsumei Ken release command: Sou Asoko Raivu
bankai name: Meiun Shiro
Zetsueei Ken is a katana with a black blade with no guard and a curved handle with black spiritual energy surrounding the blade.
Meiun Shiro is a castle with tons of black spiritual energy surrounding it, the castle has 1000 skeleton guards with giant swords that have death cut and incredible swordsmanship.

shikai abilities: death cut: when cut by Zetsuemei Ken’s blade you die black cut: Zetsuemei Ken sends out the black spiritual energy surrounding it cutting anything it touches

bankai abilities: Guard horn: transports all guards to the great hall Invincible Guards: when in the castle grounds the guards are invincible due to the black spiritual energy

Please leave comments on my Zanpakuto.
più di un anno fa morgo999 said…
Ok so here it goes.
Name: Chishio Kimi(blood prince)
Appearance: Standard katana with a red handle and a long red ribbon tied around the sheath.
Shikai command: Shukketsu(bleed)
Shikai appearance: Becomes slightly more curved and changes from a standard katana into a deep crimson shirasaya with a bone white blade.

Abilities:~(unnamed) innate ability to control the flow of blood throughout Akane's body. Not really an ability meant to harm an opponent but when injured in battle Akane doesn't have to worry about bleeding out.

Kirikizu: A lightning fast draw of the sword(usually from a distance) that causes the opponent to bleed as if cut by the sword.

Seppuku: Stabbing himself through the chest Akane transfers the damage to the opponent.

Bankai:Akane raises his sword above his head and says "bankai" as he is drenched in blood. This triggers a transformation in Akane and he changes from his friendly and normally peace-loving self into a deranged psychopathic killer filled with an unrelenting taste for blood.
Appearance: Changes drastically from his shikai, in bankai his sword is transformed into a large cleaver connected by a fleshy, elastic cord to a meat hook.
Abilities: Besides his new berserker mentality he can throw the hook to pierce opponents and drag them in.

Kurushimu: With this he impales his opponent on his hook and swings them about before slamming them into the ground, breaking bones and causing internal injury(only to his amusement).

Hitokire: A powerful slash to the opponents abdominal region, deep enough to cause significant bleeding but not to damage internal organs.

Kutsuu: By licking his opponents blood off either his hook or blade he can gain a puppet like control over them which he normally uses to make them injure themselves and finally kneel before him for the final blow.

yeah, sorry for the lack of imagination in abilities and names.
più di un anno fa morgo999 said…
hmmm
My character is Akane. He is a friendly yet quirky person. He was raised by a fairly wealthy family and learned from a young age how to portray himself in the presence of superiors. He is rather well known throughout the Seireitei but most people who don't know him personally keep their distance because they think he is weird. In the academy he was praised for his skill in Iaido and quickly gained attention from the higher-ups. After graduation he was placed in the 6th squad where he rose to the 3rd seated position. Because he despises his bankai almost nobody other than his closest friend and his Captain know about it.

Appearance: Has pale blue hair similar to the manifested sprit of Sode no Shirayuki in color and is about shoulder length, although he normally has it kept up with a red bow similar to Senna. Instead of the tradition shinigami garb he wears a kimono. Starting at the upper left shoulder it fades from white to a black and gold hexagonal pattern at about his chest and fades back to white as it reaches his right ankle. Around his waist is a large and ornately designed red obi with a large bow in the back. Instead of the traditional footwear he has large tengu style geta.

Once he releases his bankai his hair falls to cover half of his face revealing only a maniacal smile. The white and gold on his kimono are dyed blood red and the bow of his obi wilts and hangs down.

thats about all I can come up with
più di un anno fa kofisius29 said…
all i cn say is....

its over........

when you explained your new method of defeating me i was left shellshocked and didnt know what to do.But... as soon as you said in our post that you would cut of my head i knew that there was something i could do...
in my first post i thought that using this certain ability would be over the top and render me almost unbeatable.But, of course everyone has to have a weakness. so i said to myself that this move should be forbidden and shouldnt be executed ever...
in total i have three forbidden techniques which can be used in shikai or bankai. the reason why im using this one is because its the weakest and i hate to admit it but... i cant beat you without it...

so here we go...
normally this move cannot be used as i have to die before i can use it... you see there is a curse on my zanpakuto which runs downwards in japanese symbols like this "日に習得するbakuen私の悪態を死­ななけ­ればな­らない­これに­よって­始め、­屠殺す­る私の­航跡の­すべて­を&q­uot­; and it glows red showing that the curse will activate...
roughly translated it means " on the day which master bakuen must die my curse will hereby commence and slaughter all in my wake.. "

basically when i die my zanpakuto doesnt which is fairly unusual as a shinigami and thier zanpakuto are one and the same and cant exist without each other. anyway, my zanpakuto levitates and when the seal on the surse glows red white lightning erupts from the sky and strikes the opponent. this move is unblockable,unconsumeable,indestructable so no matter what it will hit you... it has a 90% chance of killing you and 10% chance of you surviving. however thats not all. if you do somehow survive ,resurect or whatever something much more sinister happens...
you see there is a seperate world out there where the zanpakuto first came into being. shiroi denkou is of royal blood in this place and because of this has been cursed with the fact that she has to preserve balance by protecting backuen (her wielder).
because of this the forbidden move involves her calling the adversary who didnt die from the blast into this world to be jugded. if the adversery is guily his zanpakuto who assisted in the killing of royal blood will be jailed up for eternity and stripped of his or hers powers... the adversary however will have his life essence destroyed by the soukyouku the executioner zanpakuto and his/her permission to live are permanently denied... also the opponent wont be able to do anything without his zanpakuto and if he is of other species then any of thier techniques wouldnt work because this is the zanpakutos realm...
BUT! IF THEY ARE FOUND INNOCENT THE SAME THING HAPPENS!! hahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhahhahahahahah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­h!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! (im too evil ;) ) anyway yh...

the reason why this is forbidden is because when its over i forget everything from the first few weeks of my birth to this day. this is a heavy price as i havve a sister in soul society who is also a shinigami called feliciti and not knowing of her will probably scarre her for life... another thing is that i can only use this thrice in my whole life and after the third time will assure me certain death... however the more times i use this move will make the next one 10x stronger which the only drawback is a shortening on my life... these are my three forbidden techniques that i spoke of earlier. the only thing is crazieone is that this is the first and only time that anyone has been able to push me this far... (maybe bakuen is getting too old :p)
anyway thanks for the challenge and unless you can think of anything else it seems that im the better shinigami!

all i cn say is....

its over........

when you explained your new method of defeating me i was left shellshocked and didnt know what to do.But... as soon as you said in our post that you would cut of my head i knew that there was something i could do...
in my first post i thought that using this certain ability would be over the top and render me almost unbeatable.But, of course everyone has to have a weakness. so i said to myself that this move should be forbidden and shouldnt be executed ever...
in total i have three forbidden techniques which can be used in shikai or bankai. the reason why im using this one is because its the weakest and i hate to admit it but... i cant beat you without it...

so here we go...
normally this move cannot be used as i have to die before i can use it... you see there is a curse on my zanpakuto which runs downwards in japanese symbols like this "日に習得するbakuen私の悪態を死­ななけ­ればな­らない­これに­よって­始め、­屠殺す­る私の­航跡の­すべて­を&q­uot­; and it glows red showing that the curse will activate...
roughly translated it means " on the day which master bakuen must die my curse will hereby commence and slaughter all in my wake.. "

basically when i die my zanpakuto doesnt which is fairly unusual as a shinigami and thier zanpakuto are one and the same and cant exist without each other. anyway, my zanpakuto levitates and when the seal on the surse glows red white lightning erupts from the sky and strikes the opponent. this move is unblockable,unconsumeable,indestructable so no matter what it will hit you... it has a 90% chance of killing you and 10% chance of you surviving. however thats not all. if you do somehow survive ,resurect or whatever something much more sinister happens...
you see there is a seperate world out there where the zanpakuto first came into being. shiroi denkou is of royal blood in this place and because of this has been cursed with the fact that she has to preserve balance by protecting backuen (her wielder).
because of this the forbidden move involves her calling the adversary who didnt die from the blast into this world to be jugded. if the adversery is guily his zanpakuto who assisted in the killing of royal blood will be jailed up for eternity and stripped of his or hers powers... the adversary however will have his life essence destroyed by the soukyouku the executioner zanpakuto and his/her permission to live are permanently denied... also the opponent wont be able to do anything without his zanpakuto and if he is of other species then any of thier techniques wouldnt work because this is the zanpakutos realm...
BUT! IF THEY ARE FOUND INNOCENT THE SAME THING HAPPENS!! hahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhahhahahahahah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aha­h!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! (im too evil ;) ) anyway yh...

the reason why this is forbidden is because when its over i forget everything from the first few weeks of my birth to this day. this is a heavy price as i havve a sister in soul society who is also a shinigami called feliciti and not knowing of her will probably scarre her for life... another thing is that i can only use this thrice in my whole life and after the third time will assure me certain death... however the more times i use this move will make the next one 10x stronger which the only drawback is a shortening on my life... these are my three forbidden techniques that i spoke of earlier. the only thing is crazieone is that this is the first and only time that anyone has been able to push me this far... (maybe bakuen is getting too old :p)
anyway thanks for the challenge and unless you can think of anything else it seems that im the better shinigami!

sorry you cnt really read any of it
più di un anno fa Senkei88 said…
Hey guys. I'm new to fanpop and I'm a HUGE fan of Bleach. I have my idea and story written down for my character and zanpakto, but can't find a good translator. When I try to translate the words instead of giving me the japanese word I get how it looks. Does anyone have an accurate website I could use I would really appreciate it. Thanks
crying
Kofisius29:

Your zanpakuto seemed to be packed full of surprised, but I believe you forgot something pretty important. I remember stating this back when I replied to your challenge, "I'm also an expert at Sonido. You know what that means?!" I use Sonido which means ___________ (fill in the blank)? Your zanpakuto is quite impressive and you may think you have me fooled, but I am always prepared. I am an arrancar after all which means I have skills you can't imagine. I don't need to avoid your attack, I can simply seal it. Zanpakuto's are capable of being sealed along with their wielder. What makes your zanpakuto any different? Nothing! You simply said I cannot consume it, block it, or destroy it. How about I suspend it in time and space for all eternity? Sounds like a plan to me!

I will simply recite...

河川乾燥し、木々怒鳴るの停止、­まだ空­気は、­空の光­が欠け­ている­ままを­実行し­ます。­すべて­の生命­は、ま­だ、沈­黙して­いると­のコマ­ンドを­待って­いる。­女王の­黄金の­鎖で時­間が絡­み合う­として­の沈黙­は深ま­るばか­り。バ­ウンド­とも動­かずに­スペー­スで開­催され­た、気­にしな­い、、­終わり­に触れ­ること­はない­

If you truly wish to know what it means and how your tale ends, just inquire. I was too quick to be defeated by your zanpakuto's curse. I am the ultimate warrior. :)

Your zanpakuto has been sealed before it could do any harm to me. My zanpakuto is the Queen of the shadows, not to be underestimated. I am lucky to wield her mighty strength, so I have a responsibility to protect her...and myself, of course. :)
più di un anno fa cici746454 said…
Zanpakutō- name-kazemaru description-long with shapened edges

abilities of zanpakuto-wind type zanpakuto

Shikai description-long sraight sword red hilt

Shikai ability-
*wind cut kazemaru*- swings sword and a wave of wind slashes the opponent(the wave is as big as the sword)

*wind wall kazemaru*- holds sword upwards and a wall of wind blocks an attack

Bankai looks-6 visable wind swords surround fuu

Bankai ability-
*wind swords of death kazemaru* 6 visalble wind swords surround fuu and she can shoot the swrods off and they can fight 6 oppents at a time or 6 or fewer swords can fight one oppent at a time or three swords can go to one oppent as many has fuu wants as long as it is under six after the oppent dies or gives up or is close to dieing the swrods come back to their orginal postions
hey crazieone is this what it means
"The rivers it dries, the trees yells stop, still the air executes as light of the sky has been lacking.All lives, when still, you have become silent, wait for command.Assuming, that time interwinds with the golden chain of the queen, as for silence it keeps becoming deepEither bouncing without moving, it was held in the space, it does not make the air, there are no times when it mentions end. "

prety cool! oh and one more thing...(man maybe i should just give up... i cant win dammit!) yh anyway u said youll seal me and shiroi denkou up together didnt you? well you didnt include my inner hollow... you see i am a vizard and if you do seal me up my inner hollow will come out and rip you apart. it is as strong as starrk(no.1 espada) and its basic abilities are negacion,caca negacion,ressurecion,bala,gran rey cero,high speed regenaration,sonido and rotura which prevents it from getting sealed,eaten,trapped or absorbed.

and since your an arrancar not an espada i presume that starrk is stronger than you(making my hollow too) and even espada are not invulnerable to caca negacion so in when you are in there it will buy my hollow enough time to break the seal since when you are in the caca negacion you are rid of your abilities except reiatsu and even ulqiorra took at least an hour to get out. so im expecting around half an hour to 15 mins from you. in that time my hollow can free me and shiroi denkou (whoops thats like the second time i said that!). anyway. ill immediatly go bankai and use "denkou fukushuu"(that sealing technique) and ill use incredibly dense reiatsu to make it take longer for you to break out. and then in the final 5 mins ill use the forbidden technique again and the trial will take place since you are in a double barrier seal. and even if you do somehow break out and use your sonido, as long as the lighning bolt hits the earth the dimensional switch will occur and whoever inflicted any damage to me at the time will be taken to the zanpakuto realm for a trial yet again. and remember this is the second time ive used it so it becomes stronger. now the soukyouku takes no chances and destroys your life force,essence,ability to reawaken and strips you alone from this world and the next. and once again you cnt use your techniques again and you and you zanpakuto suffer the same fate. also since the move is stronger you are now paralyzed and since you cannot use any techniques this is unavoidable,unblockable,uncosumable and unsealable... so whatever you do you will still die with your zanpakuto...
più di un anno fa 66charger said…
what the heck is that im totally confused
kofisius29:
No, it means: Rivers run dry, trees cease their bellow, air remains still, and the sky devoid of light. All life is silent, still, and awaiting a command. The silence thickens as time intertwines with the golden chain of the queen. Bound and held still in motionless space; never bothered, never touched for no end.

Me, an prototype espada, hardly! I am far greater than those espada you speak of. I am a true, original espada born from pure malice and the blood of gods. I would never take orders from a shinigami and if one dare try, I would demonstrate my disstain. I would do so by severing that pretentuous little head of theirs from their body. :) That's a more pleasant end to their life. Haha.
You're probably unfamiliar, but I am unlike most arrancars. Thought I have removed my masked and obtained unimaginable powers, I am of a breed distant from hollows. Hollows are tortured souls that took a bodily form. My people, however, existed alongside the hollows, they simply manipulated themselves and copied our techniqes. Too bad we were the originals and our techniques take a more potent form. You may think I am a rogue individual, but I follow a master. We had been waiting for the right moment to destroy the shinigami and those espada. They believed by stealing our title "espada" they were strong and original. They are nothing but second-best imitators. And you shinigami stole our methods of Kido! We are the original gods, you are but mere mimes.
My master, she is the ultimate ruler and her decisions are of divine right. She is Sekhmet, and wields the sister blade to your commander. There are four generals, 1 being the strongest and 4 being the least strong. Under each general there are two underlings. Would you like to know more? I'll explain if you accept your defeat. Also, when I suspended you in time, I suspended your whole being and zanpakuto. I did not suspend just portions of your soul. The hollow shares are portion of your being with your zanpakuto. They are not two seperate entities outside your being. Therefore, it was sealed just as easily. I assume that your skill you aimed at using took a toll on your reitsu and your inner strength. In your weakened state you have no other alternatives. Do not struggle, do not speak, do not question anymore than what I wish to divulge. Or be suspended within that fractured space for eternity.
I believe you'd be much better off if you chose to join us. The shinigami are simply mimicing a people that outshine their amatuer abilities. Would you rather side with the Lion or Gazelle?
P.S. I am much stronger than your friend Stark. He's a simple rook in my game of chess. :)
crying
i see... im a reasonable guy and i know when to admit defeat... so i guess i lost there. hahahahahahahahahha. maybe next time i should try harder and improve! anyway ill consider your offer. at the moment my pride has really sunk so ill probably train until i see myself fit of fighting again...
It's a pretty wise decision. Maybe you should enter a new zanpakuto against another one of mine.

Aizen thought that if he stole the name his followers would become as powerful and us, however, he thought wrong.

The true espada consists of 8 members with their four generals.
I, on the other hand, am no member of these squads. I am the personal body guard of of our master, Sekhmet.
smile
cool! i like the originality... at the moment im working on a new technique since im still a bit down... But not to fear cus the no.! contender is here! ill be back guys just you wait!

p.s(like my arnie impression? tee hee heee)
angelic
oh yeah.. about their zanpakuto. yeah ill like to see them actually and maybe if i do ill figure out a way to defeat them and then maybe i could take their place depending on master sehkmet wishes... hahhahahahhahaa. man... i just dont know when to quit striving to be the best..... maybe.... one day......
I am more than happy to introduce the ladies, but do not underestimate them, they are not like the espada you're familiar with. :) I am trying to think of an appropriate way to introduce them, I don't want to just throw them all out their.

Send in some of your Leuitenants and Vice Captains, so I can challenge them. Introduce their character and I will then introduce a member. From their, I will introduce one of their zanpakutos. :)
okay. at the moment the only one i feel that is quite capable of being sent is my little sis feliciti. however i would have sent hinamori but she hasnt even mastered let alone used bankai beforeso she would be too insufficient. so i will send in my sister and two of my most trusted soldiers... verdugo and wendigo kariyama...
So, you're sending in three soul reapers, well, that is a fun beginning to this battle. May I ask, what is their status'? Vice captain, 1st seat, second seat, Third?

più di un anno fa ShiroMine said…
heart
wow . i can imagine . i want zanpakuto like Hitsugaya thoushiro . i like yhay .
più di un anno fa zanibi said…
Name:Madara[burning death]
Release:consume his soul.
Bankai name:Reaper consume him!
Body length Very wide looks like clouds sword from final fantasy advent children
shikai abilty1:100 point slash[slashs him 100 times with unimaginable speed]
shikai ability 2:soul lock[stops opponents body from moving for 5 minutes]
shikai ability3:flash step[allows me to move at the speed of light for 1 hour
Bankai1:sword destruction[slashes oponents zanpakuto in half]
bankai2:soul form[gets zanpaktuo ready for soul reaper]
bankai3:soul reaper[rips opponents soul out of him and kills it]
an old blade madara was one of the oldest and the spirit inside of it is a grim reaper like human with a black cloak and a scythe
to be honest i dont really know. hahahha. well my sis is the third seat in my squad as we all know that hinamoriis the vice captain. the two brothers are ex-shinigami who gave up their role for a relationship. however they still have their zanpakuto but if i was to rank all of them they would all be captains...
più di un anno fa minatosama said…
how do you translate

to kofisius29:
[enters two dark figures]

I'd like you meet the true Octava Espdada! Have fun!

Octava: Hello, Shinigami's. I don't believe you're familiar with my kind. Please, do not mistake me with those Espada impersonators; Aizen poorly created with the Hogyoku. I am polite, which is why I will introduce myself properly. I am Vael, Octava Espada. I advise that all your focus stays on me, otherwise you'll die much sooner than expected. However, your death, here today, is inevitable. Now, the time for words has passed. Draw your swords, Shinigami (Unsheathes swords)!
---"CERO!"
laugh
to crazieone:

this match is between the proclaimed true octava espada Vael and wendigo and verdugo:

first to fight is wendigo as he is too proud to fight with his twin brother:

zanpakuto/shikai name = bestia magnífica "grand beast"
release command=caza "hunt"

appearance:
wendigo changes his appearance and ends up looking more like a beast. his hair grows longer and turns grey with a spiky effect.also he grows fangs which resemble a beast. this is due to wendigos close relationship with his zanpakuto...
his actual zanpakuto changes into two big scimitars which are said to imbue the power of a real wendigo... note* wendigo can release his zanpakuto without a single mutter just by thought...

shikai abilities:
wendigos real ability is to abrorb ANY ranged attack whether it is known or not,mythical or physical,whether it has incredulous power or a inanimate object it shall absorb it, condense its power (making it more destructive) and either firing it as added strength in his own attack or using it to heal himself or adding it to his own reiatsu...

1)gigantes que despiertan "giants awakening"
i gigantic paw with 20 metre claws come out of any piece of matter in the world to hack,slach and drag you to hell. the size of the paw depends on the amount of reiatsu used to summon it. and when i say that it can be summoned from any piece of matter in the universe it also means you!

2)rayo del sonar "sonar ray"
we all know that bats use sonar to communicate and see... well so does a wendigo! but instead this cry can use its sound waves to cripple the opponents ears/make them sick and throw up/or disable their spinal cord by using conentrated sound waves towards the back preventing you from moving. also it is IMPOSSIBLE to dodge this move as even sound travells through all particles and will definately reach you...

3)grieta "fissure"
as the name suggests the two scimitars creates a massive fissure in the ground by stabbing it into the earth. even though its easy to dodge the point is that massive arms come out of the huge crack to grab the opponent and hold them still long enough for wendigo to defeat them. this move is so successful because you cannot manouver in mid-air.

bankai name = caza! rey bestia magnífica Wendigo! "hunt!king of grand beasts, wendigo!

description: wendigos apperance changes again and he gets real claws and grows fur all over his body.what also changes is the scenery. it changes into a huge forest which covers the whole area. what really happens is that the oponent is transported to a parralell world where there are wolves everywhere. and these arent any random wolves aswell. these are 25 foot tall wolves which have insanely high reiatsu which copy wendigos. this makes the opponent confused about the real location of wenigo. also wendigo is invisible in bankai and his reiatsu and presence is completely sealed so you cannot and will not sense him in this forest NO MATTER WHAT... his sword also changes aswell, the scimitars change into one sword... a gigantic double edged sword!

bankai abilities:

1) aullido del lobo "howl of the wolf"
this is basically the shikai move apart from the fact that it will stop your heart from beating with extremely strong vibrations. this will be deadly in close range as he is invisible(except to his brother to which thhey share a strong bond) and the move will still be incredously powerful...

2)aullido del lobo revisado "howl of the wolf revised"
wendigo turns the vibrations into a static beam with paralyzing qualities. this will be enough to probably send your heart into a shock which will stop its beating for a while.this will be adequate to dealing the final blow.

3)el convocar de los reyes "the kings summoning"
wendigos ultimate move by himself. the kings summoning... and it literally is that. wendigo has his true bankai form sealed into his zanpakuto.thats why it is called a summoning.he transforms into a huge 250 foot tall giant wendigo. (hence his name)in this form he is still invisible and his claws are 2.5 metres long and will kill with one fateful touch.and remember he is invisible and his reiatsu and presence are consealed within the forest. in this form he can also use his shikai moves and abilities as well as bankai. including the claws his sword also has a one hit death touch ability... also he has the senses of a beast this includes super smell and hearing.so your espada will be found...

well these are wendigos moves.hope you like it guys! and crazieone, im going for the win this time.... hahahahhaaha..
...Could you talk some sense into your brother... He doesn't seem to know he's about to die!

"Bring them to their knees...Escuro gravidade!!!"

Thankfully your skills can't touch my power. You can't absorb something that surpasses the boundaries of energy and matter. Feel the weight of my zanpakuto, shinigami. My zanpakuto controls the magnitude of gravity which is a force no one can avoid or absorb. NOW! Fall to your knees weakling (tremendous force beings to weigh down on all around Vael). My zanpakuto's released state increases the gravity and weight all around me. Your zanpakuto is feeling like several hundred pounds more, your body is creeking and breaking under the force of my power. Quit while you're ahead, you're barely able to stand!
Glares at your "gigantes que despiertan" KNOW YOUR PLACE, FOOL!
(Imposed gravity causes the paw to completely rip apart because gravity is weighing differently on certain points).

I can control the amount of gravity and the points in which it is applied. Better be careful, or i'll tear those swords right through your fingers!
[shadow user] "Do your underlings ever assess their opponents strength before engaging in reckless behavior? Their lack of an education has certainly impaired their perceptive skills. It'd be best if you reeducate them otherwise they're going to suffer a terrible fate.

I'm not one to seek senseless battling, but this is what is wanted.

**All other shinigami, it'd be best if you confronted the TRUE espada now. Step from behind your veils and do your best to defend your honor, virtues, and misguided sense of justice. There are still many more captains that have yet to surface, do now, or we'll hunt you down.
smile
i see... well to be honest im still not done yet.(sorry you had 2 wait so long, school just started so i guess ive been a bit tied up in homework hahahahahahah!)

anyway i think its time to introduce the second contender verdugo!

zanpakuto/shikai name=reaper severo "grim reaper"
relaese command=limpie todos sus pecados "cleanse all their sins"

description:vedugo transforms into a weightless ghost and his body turns ghostly white. this enables him to pass through attacks and not feel pressure even to superhuman extent.(his real "weight/mass" is a 1000,000,000,000,000th of a miligram and if you actually increase the gravity to make him heavier even you will fell the effects.) his weapon becomes a scythe which can transform into an apparation too and even though it will still cause a heck of alot of damage like a real sword, gravity will have no effect on it whatsoever. the sword can transform into mist at any time and attack his opponent in all directions by shrouding him in it. verdugo can also do this too and uses it to evade enemy attacks...this is effective as gravity only posesa threat to solids and liquid objects whereas air and gas can remain free...

shikai abilites;

1) cubrir la niebla "shrouding mist"
verdugo uses his zanpakuto to call upon a huge mist which covers the whole area. since this move is impossible to dodge (it covers the whole area so even if you use sonido youll have to pass through it eventually...). you will soon feel its efffects. as we all know verdugo can transform into mist, however it is purple. so when he envelopes this mist it cahanges colour too.so he is clearly invisible while you're in it. however when you're not then the poison will take over. this certain poison works on the muscles in your body. it will contract them into inhumane position that will indefinately break your bones which risks the supporting bone the spinal cord... once you are on the floor motionless the only thing you'll beable to move is your eyes which will be ridden with fear as the reaper strikes agin and sends another victim to the gates of hell...

at the moment thats all for now crazieone. i made the mistake of showing you all my moves before when i faced you. this time ill wait a bit for your response until i strike back. until then sayonara!
surprise
oooohhh yeah! :p. i forgot! when you destroy gigantes que despiertan it immediatly respawns somewhere else.(unless wendigo or someone* says so)this means it can grow and fuse its cells within Vaels body and if he does try to wiegh it down it will only wiegh him down too. and the more pressure he applies the more damage hes doing onto himself! also, even if he has an invulnerability to his own attacks, remember it fused with his body in other words_________________ (you know what to do! fill in the blanks!!!)it wont work it WILL weigh him down and probably crush him in the process. also if you do use something like a cero or slashes to get it off you. vael will be hurting his own body!(cells,cells,cells so intricate!) also the paw has regeneration abilities coming from wendigos reiatsu and life force, in addition to that using cero will be pointless as it also has his true ability to absorb ranged attacks so i guess youre stuck with him...

man i need to be a bit more carefree with my imagination... nowadays its so bland and simple
damn school poisons kids minds...

SOMEBODY PLEEZ GIVE ME INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahahaha!! This is truly a ridiculous spectacle! You shinigami may as well surrender if this is the power you possess. I'll humor you and take a moment to explain something important. Science lesson number 1: Gravity is one of the four great forces of the universe and it is unavoidable. Our planet is held together by gravity, therefore all atoms, molecules, particles, elements, and organisms are acted upon by gravity. Our environment is composed of tiny microscopic particles which are held in our atmosphere by gravity. Hence (glares at opponents and smiles), your misguided notion that you have escaped the grasp of my zanpakuto is thwarted. Mist is composed of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and numerous other particles. My gravity also acts on anything that possesses reitsu, which may I remind you, you possess this yourself and so does your zanpakuto. All zanpakuto, despite their release, possess reitsu and it is either exerted or reserved. Either way it is susceptible to the effects of gravity (Purple energy emanates from Vael, and she calls on her zanpakuto’s assistance. “ Escuro Gravidade, bring them to their knees once more!” Tremendous force brings both opponents hurtling toward the ground.).

WHAT?!?! Why am I shaking, is this, YOUR CLAWS!!! (Vael suddenly has gigantes que despiertan rip through her and she explodes into pieces).
wink
cool! does this mean i win or is it that she isn't dead yet but you're keeping us on our toes? well, i kinda went a bit too far going all ranting and raving about that gas rubbish but i guess nobody's perfect! oh yeah you see in my previous post about that somebody* well it is a certain person that i wont introduce unless Vael comes back or another espada comes and starts beating the crap outta wendigo and verdugo.(and maybe later if the odds are against us then a special guest host shall arrive... my sister... Feliciti Mesuke!)

see ya 4 another post!
until next time crazieone.... menacing glare striking fear into opponent ,uses an incredibly fast shunpo right at the garganta and right beefore it closes they say two words "sayonara amigo"...
“Did I fool you?” (Particles begin assembling and Vael quickly reforms completely unscathed).
You were certain you had won that battle? Well, don’t be disappointed because your sacrifice will not be in vain. It will certainly encourage other shinigami to pursue in vengeance. Ahahah! Your failures aren’t a complete waste, they serve to relax me! It further reinforces our belief that you are nothing but useless spiritual residue. My people will soon rid you and the hollows from existence. We will once again reign over the living and dead. This transition will run smoothly, I will make sure of it. You must have understood this would only end badly! Did you presume this was just another pointless war between the shinigami and their enemies (hollows)? Hardly! We are beyond both of you, but I refuse to explain such complexities to your kind. Songoku1112 was the first to receive the news, maybe he can inform you, if he is still alive. You’re probably wondering how I survived. My zanpakuto enables me with a unique ability, I can actually separate my atoms and reassemble effortlessly when out of harms way. You’re aware of both the effects of gravity and antigravity, I enjoy ruling over both those skills. I know you’re confused, but fret no further because it will be over soon enough. You are probably saying “I thought you were arrancar?” That is what we wanted you to believe, it was easier to conduct a thorough assessment of your skills and strength.

Did you forget your place…on your knees!!! (Immense gravity comes crashing down on Wendigo and Verdugo. Both are immobilized by the intense gravity). Quite sad. You two are barely able to breath, you are gasping for breathe. You will regret the day you opposed the cleansing! Did I mention, by disassembling your poison is unable to properly adhere to my cells? Pity, you seemed so confident in those techniques. Where is your precious soul reaper honor now?! It’s being overwhelmed and pulverized beneath my zanpakuto’s power. At this point, you cannot do anything you can’t move your arms, legs, your zanpakuto is so heavy it cannot assist you. Concentration must be difficult while resisting and avoiding being crushed. I think I hear some bones breaking, spines cracking, ligaments stretching, and pride dissipating. Hahahaha. THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT! Your fellow shinigami are dying; failing at their tasks as you whimper beneath my power! Hollows are being slain and not to demonstrate skill and strength, but symbolically. Your deaths will represent the foundation for a new beginning!!! Hahahaha! IT’S A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!
wink
it seems you forgot some vital information about each of their zanpakutos, crazieone and there is something that i thought that you would anticipate.in the previous post i mentioned that they both said sayonara before exiting through the garganta. fortunately that was the real verdugo and wendigo. wheres the ones that you are suppressing are nothing but verdugos second technique "hireki kasumi" (revealing mist) unfortunately he doesnt like using it because it is a japanese technique and they and their zanpakuto are proud spanish... you see this technique allows them to replace thier own body with a special kinda "hardened mist". unfortunately the mists effects is illusions. in this case it made the illusion of us still being there however we had already ecaped back into soul society. you see we had been given the special task of an infiltration mission by our captain bakuen-sama to evaluate the power of the originals. and by our expierience we have seen that your are by far immensly stronger. However before we had left i had wendigo recite "rayo del sonar " and used the revealing mist technique to disguise that and make it sound as if we said "sayonara amigo". and remember that move will ultimately reach you no matter what and even though its not strong enough to stop your heart it is good enough to cripple you temporarily. and if you do use sonido it will still reach you because sound travells through everything (including particles) so even if you make your own cells dissipate you will still get hit.

until next time bye!
oh yeah and does vael really have that crazy personality cloaked underneath the posh polite attitude or is it just for emphasis? cus thats kinda creepy even for the eighth original espada...
--Vael: So, you actually pulled one over on me. This is quite a surprise coming from a Shinigami. Your skills, though premature, are quite interesting. Well, you narrowly escaped that is very apparent. However, your fate has already been decided and I will find you. I'll be in the soul soceity very shortly with a couple close comrades. The angels will decend upon the soul reapers and clease everyone!
Crazy? I take offense to that, Shinigami. Sanity is never guarenteed, it is simply a baseless wager we all make. Maybe you should question your captains sanity and integrity. What respectable captain sends his subordinates into battle with an unknown enemy? Well, none of this matters. You have no idea what you've entered yourself in, Shinigami. You only saw a small portion of my ability! My elegance is only matched my lust to kill your kind!

Oh, and you should use that sonar attack next time we meet. See where it gets you! Hahaha.

I was hoping we could simultaneously battle and avoiding this. IM
is so easy on this site, but you live 6 hours ahead of me. Haha.
hmmm
i see well judging from what you just said i guess i shouldnt really try that move unless im sure of wat im doing... anyway the real reason that i sent them is that i am wounded almost beyond healing and a captain must have faith in his suboordinates so i guess thats why i only sent those two.
smile
and i guess i take back the crazy part cus kenpachi is in a stage much further than insane so i guess even that *cough* phrase isnt really fit for the description *cough* *cough*...

and all four of us at the moment are training and learning a few different techniques before we battle you and your suboordinates (i hope). unfortunately if they are higher ups i guess ill have to make everyone fight individual battles (and we all know how bad my previous one was hahahhahaa). i hope there are only two of your friends coming because that certain someone* is somebody i would really like you to meet unless in the unlikely event that i actually defeat one of your guys. hah look at me just babbbling on ... i would really like you to introdue your friends zanpakutos. ive already shown mine,wendigos,my sisters(check a few pages back) and a bit of verdugos. and maybe i might add in another guest host as i couldnt before in our previous sparr(i guess you could call it that). this guys name is... hmmm. if i tell you now would you prefer it or would you like me to let you wait???

well depending on your answer i guess ill just keep on training...
Its catchphrase time!= "sayonara amigo"
mischievous
Zaraki Kenpachi...captain of the 11th division. I am well-aware of all seated captains, however, what vacant position did you fill? I understand after Aizen's betrayal it left the third, fifth, and ninth seat available.
On to other matter. You truly do not understand the breadth of the current situation, do you? I have made an effort educate you on the severity of the situation. I despise repeating myself, especially to Shinigami. The angels will decend upon your seiretei soon enough. Alert General Yamamoto, he would appreciate the warning. PREPARE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(The silence is broken by the descent of the angels. A huge line rips open the sky and forms a golden gate. Two gates begin to seperate horizontally. They stop in the middle and dark figures are seen beyond the gate. The doors then finish opening and out walks 8 beautiful women, but a dark presence sets upon the soul society. In the background appears 5 masked figures, it is the 4 primary generals. Sekhmet makes her way to the front and glares down at the unsuspecting Shinigami.

"This is your final day, Shinigami." -Zalbeseal

"We will be confronted with many swords pointed in our direction, are we prepared for this frenzy?" - Yasnamiesh

" We'll just have to break those little hands of theirs and then ram those blades through their heads" -Galgalzzi

" You're such a brute, Galgalzzi. We have specific instructions..."- Veznesel

" It is the moment of atonement, and the Shinigami are first on our list. Do not underestimate the captains strength, they possess the title for a reason. However, there is no need to become overwrought. You may allow them to suffer within reason, but do not waste too much time. We must never stray far from our original goal! I will deal with General Yamamoto myself. You all know your individual instructions. Descend my darling angels. " -Sekhmet

"Ladies, let's get their overall attention, shall we?"- Poeria
" What a glorious plan!" -Tesoura (They all look down)

***Charging---------- "Cero" (In unison)

well i filled in aizen place as the captain of the fifth squad. i changed my sister to 3rd seat as her bankai is wat i call "immature" and the two twins wendigo and verdugo are old friends of mine who left because of personal relationships... but please please wait a sec. i know that you really want to destroy us and rule or whatever yada,yada,yada..... but wouldnt you and your master sehkmet like a bit of a fight or prefer to be the sneaky types who strike when neccessary... but if you are the true gods then you should adhere my challenge but please in due time...

because at the moment the only people goin at it are me and you and at the moment nobody else is still preparing (or cant be bothered hehehehe). but if i lose which is almost 75 to 25% against me then it wouldnt be quite fair dont you think?. i guess ill have to assemble a few friends to tackle your 13 meceneries...

y'know i bet it would be really cool to make an army like you.... but i guess i shouldnt actually cus its too much work for my brain actually. thinkin of all these zanpakutos while doing all this coursework. Too stressing! well maybe later on in about two - three weeks at least then we're on half term...
Just like a flame does not yield for the forest, I will never yield for a shinigami! It is the 13 court guard squads duty to be ready at all times! My angels will be glad to slay those pitiful captains and their vice captains. I will take such pleasure in sliding my sword from ear to ear on General Yamamoto. That combined cero did some immeasurable damage! Hahahahaha!

---Enters an angel.
" I have been waiting for such a long time to even the score with the Shinigami. Who is the first to oppose the cleansing? Aahhaha. I see...shinigami running away in fear is such a delicious feeling. CERO! CERO! CERO! CERO! COME ON OUT SHINIGAMI, YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER!

Look at these pathetic leuitenants trying to save their precious soul society!!! (CERO...blows the body off two shinigami) Grabs sword and breaks sword and stares down at shinigami seated officer. " YOU ARE BREAKING JUST UNDER MY SPIRITUAL PRESSURE!!!! PATHETIC (takes broken sword and slams it through chest)!"

Is this all you have Shinigami?!
i see well then i would have preferred to have had a longer time to perfect my new techniques but then i guess a war is a war and the white flag is not accepted until the true winners emerge victorious... so if its all right could you send me the ranks of your officers and your meceneries so that i could at least have a small insight?

anyway' if its all right i would like to have this matchup...

match 1: wendigo vs espada no. 7

match 2:verdugo vs espada no. 8

match 3: feliciti mesuke vs espada no.6

match 4: blane vs espada no. 5

match 5: kang vs espada no.4

match 6: flora vs espada no.3

match 7: horus vs espada no.2

match 8: el vs espada no. 1

match 9: fuuton vs 4th primary general

match 10: encadora vs 3rd primary general

match 11: xanzar vs 2nd primary general

match 12: this is that *someone... karukai mesuke vs 1st primary general

match 13: bakuen mesuke vs the personal guard of sehkmet (i guess thats you... REMATCH!!)

match 14: the chosen 13 vs sekhmet...

yh "thas wat i call i lineup folks! now entering the ring..."
oh sorry got into a bit of wrestling there... anyway id like that 2 be our match pleez if there are any problems you know wat 2 do.

ITS CATCHPHRASE TIME!= "Sayonara Amigo..."
angelic
PLAY VIDEO WHILE YOU READ.**

(Appears--Smashes Flora in the face sending her flying)

" Hahaha! Cieco Deslocar is a much more advanced technique compared to your Shunpo or 'flash step'! It'd be in your best interest to avoid any further pain. If you continue this ill-advised campaign for disillusioned justice, you will only wind up in further agony. Allow me to set you free and I promise you will suffer no further, Shinigami. (Appears behind Flora and grabs hair and pulls close whispering into ear) You have no other options, no rights, no privlages, which leaves you desolate. If you resist, I will carve you like a tree trunk (Smashes her knee into stomach and throws downward). (Flies down and kicks across ground) I have always wondered, while I watched you Shinigami, why you didn't question your beginning. It seemed odd, you were never curious to how you truly began? So infuriating that you presume that you were the first to control death. I loathe hollows, but I dispise you Shinigami with my whole being. (Grabs by throat and slaps across face and smashes through a building...Appears beside Flora) You behave as if you recieved these skills and powers by divine intervention. When, in fact, you acquired them through shear coincidence. Your powers are based on a coincidence and nothing more. This point cannot be reiterated more strongly...you are not given the right to power you are born with it. From there, you prove your worth by the acts you commit in life. You, have done nothing but disgrace our people and you even tried to wipe us out. Well, we are here to cleanse you of such crimes and our intentions should be quite clear. We will finish what you began thousands of years ago (Unsheates sword). You were never intended to possess this power, so I will strip you of it; we all will (Swipes sword (flora vanishes) appears beyond mysterious angel with a slice across chest). Hah! So, you do have some fight in you!? You narrowly escaped a fatal wound. No matter. Let's end this quickly(glares at Flora with eyes full of an unexplainably calm fury)!"
laugh
i see. well i havent even began introducing her zanpakuto yet and alraedy shes pushed into this position... may i ask which espada is this?

but no matter, even so ill tell you one of her techniques its quite annoying actually... i had to keep fighting it so many times just to make sure that shell obey me.. gee shes a spunky one but dont underestimate her though...

dont get me wrong she used to be in the 4th squad but was removved for disobeying orders and having such a high killing intent which rivalled kenpachis.

her technique is not from her zanpakuto but an annoying habit that she has and uses before the battle... its so annoying that it doesnt even have a name yet. in fact... im not gonna tell you. ill just let you wait... but i like the vids you put in there... builds tension and gets me on my toes... hahahahahahahaa
"Hahahahaha! It seems I've already gathered enough information to make an appropriate judgment. I've been thrashing this princess around like she were a mere rag doll. Drip, drip, drip, I can see the blood pouring down that little body of yours. Run along now, you don't want the others to have to find your corpse lifeless beneath us, do you? If, by chance you continue this tyrade it will only end badly. My status is irrelevant, for despite that detail I will finish you off. I haven't yet considered how I will kill you. Should I quickly take my blade across your neck, sever your body, or slice you into small shinigami shish kabobs? There are so many choices and only a few moments to conclude such a decision. Well, I suppose I can ponder such methods while I thrash you around a bit more (vanishes appearing behind Flora and kicks her in the back)."

(Standing completely still a cero emerges out of no where and is aimed at flora) "You narrowly dodged that attack. Your wounds, though minor, have made you a bit more sluggish than your spiritual pressure would let on. I have a theory..."
(Appears above Flora and fires a barrage of ceros at her and watches her dodge them)

"Ha! It is exactly as I predicted. You are not as proficient in shunpo as your peers, which is why you take a miniscule amount of damage with each thwarting of my cero. You are fast, but not fast enough to avoid the residual affects of the cero. I find this fascinating; I really do. Want to dance a bit more (firing many more ceros)?"

(Flora draws her sword and within a moment the esoteric angel appears parallel to her and glances out of the corner of her eye)
"Not so hasty, Shinigami!" (She then kicks flora in the back simultaneously cutting her back with her sword. She is then seen speeding toward Flora with a calm but ferocious intent).
tongue
out of the blue *flora gets her zanpakuto ready and says "hado no.30 red shot if fire!". the zanpakuto converts the energy into the blade and uses it as a defensive tactic.(this is not her shikai) flora despite her injuries hastily rushes towards her opponent using the flame as a thrust determined to show that she is not weak... unfortunately the adversary grabs her by the head and attempts to throw her though a building...

fortunately she had a plan. with sheer strength and willpower alone she grabs the opponents hand off her and instantly breaks it by the wrist, holding on with extreme force. with a quirky smile she mutters "bakudo no. 37 suspended star!" with this she and the espada are entrapped within a cocoon suspended within midair. without even the ability to move a finger (let alone use cieco descolar) the espada is in a temporary bind....

BUT! out of nowhere comes 10 figures which look exactly like flora who are cloaked in a complete silouette from the sun. the espada is blinded by this and each of the figures strike the coccoon with the espada and flora inside in all directions!
(The dust begins to settle and out walks the mysterious angel)

"YOU TRIED TO BREAK MY WRIST, you little *****!! Ugh, I am going to make you suffer for this! Why did you do play helpless for so long? UGH, it doesn't much matter now. (Twists wrist back into place and shakes it off) You truly are a miserable little girl, aren't you? (In her right hand is a katana that has sheets of blade moving verticle with thin holdings between each blade sheet) I was not expecting to remove my true zanpakuto anytime soon, but it was a must in order to get out of that stupid spell of yours. Did you believe a weak binding spell would hold me in place? Aw, you look so confused. That other katana was merely a regular one. My true zanpakuto is suspended safely in a holster along my leg. My zanpakuto takes the shape of my leg and doesn't restrict any of my movements, which makes it so convienent. I simply tugged on it slighly and it came rushing out severing your stupid bakudo. Thankfully you didn't use a much stronger spell, but I doubt you're capable. You seem like an amatuer.
I truly should be the one apologizing, I did not expect such a frail creature to put up such a struggle. If I were you, I would accept my fate and be content with it. However, if you want to get rough, I can assist in that transition! (A huge grin comes across her face) Now, explain to me these shadowed figures? Oh, it is best to keep this private, though. DANKU, FOUR PACES! (Both are incased in a protective barrier. No one can get through this unlesss they manage an #89 or higher and only few captains are able to control those, so tough luck, princess. (Vanishes and smashes Flora in the face and she smashes into the barrier. The angel lifts up her zanpakuto and it starts extending and ricochet off the walls hitting flora and cutting her while she tries to dodge). HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TELL ME, NOWWWWWWWW!