Bones Sooooo Upset!

JustAnn posted on Jul 09, 2010 at 03:53AM
According to TV Guide, Booth brings a girlfriend back from Afghanistan!!!

So much for a lovely reunion at the coffee cart!

Bones 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa abbydee said…
angry
I swear if Booth brings said girlfriend to their reunion I might just throw the TV out the window. This would break my heart more than the 100th.
più di un anno fa JustAnn said…
crying
Totally!

I was thinking that during their year apart Brennan would realize that she loves Booth. Him coming back with a girlfriend will draw Brennan right back into her shell!
più di un anno fa nicole_23 said…
crying
I agree with you both
più di un anno fa sophie_rasmus said…
Ok I don't think Booth will appear with his new GF at the coffe cart, it doesn't feel rigth after 1 year without her partner, well I really hope so, and I have the feeling that he will introduce the new GF an episode later or maybe 2. Everybody knows that the B&B momments are holly momments, and I don't think SN & HH dare to leaves us without this momments...
Now if they do I swear I also will throw the tv... Well in my case the pc monitor cuz' I watch them on line...
And I have to admmit that at first this make upset, but after I sleept on it I realize it migth be good, cuz' this will make Bones realize how much she's in love with Booth, the bad side is that I have the feeling that this Booth's relationship is gonna last a while, based on what SN&HH said about their relationship: "Whe she is ready, he will NOT be ready..." (paraphrasing)
But I don't know, we will have to wait to see what is really going to happen...
Totally agree about the throwing the tv part! Not literally, but wanting to.

I was hoping that the year apart would be the thing that makes Bones realize she loves him. She was definately upset at the airport, worrying he would be killed.

I hadn't heard about that "When she is ready he isn't ready." That sounds like they will drag this all through season 6, and not just 2 or 3 eps like I thought. Ugh! Why does Booth have to be such a GUY? I thought he was better than that!

It felt so right this season. Even when she rejected him during the 100th ep, she said she was trying to protect him from her because she didn't know how to love him the way he deserved (paraphrase). She didn't say she didn't have feelings for him. (That was my impression, anyway.) I wish she would open up to Angela or Sweets! Bones needs someone to talk to about how she feels, maybe even to explain to her that she is in love with him.

My concern is that is SN and HH will take too long, and the fans will give up, or the actors will get tired of the show.
più di un anno fa mimouk said…
so no reunion, no "i'm back u r back" hook-up. 5 seasons i've been waiting for them to be together, 5 seasons!!!
più di un anno fa Huddy_Gurly said…
surprise
@ JustAnn----i completely agree, she could totally miss him and realize she made a mistke..but with his girlfriend, it just might ruin a lot..but--mayybe we could see a jealous Bones.??
last edited più di un anno fa
sad
It's nice to know other fans are upset too. It would be kind of cool to see Bones jealous, but I read she was going to be totally supportive of Booth/GF relationship. I wonder how long this GF will be there.

I'm so bummed.I was working on a fanfic about the year apart, ending with the reunion. Since I found out about GF, I lost my motivation.
più di un anno fa Bones_Obsessor said…
hmmm
I really don't think this is a bad thing. I'd like Booth and Brennan to get together, but I don't ship them as much as some people. I watch the show for other things: the characters as individuals, the cases, etc. I actually ship Hodgela more. But anyways, I think this will give us an opportunity to see Brennan jealous, which we haven't really seen over the seasons. Plus, there's no way this is gonna be a long-term thing. Booth still loves Brennan, and I don't think he'll ever love anyone as much as he loves her. Also, she's a reporter, and Booth solves murders, I wouldn't be all that surprised if it turns out she's using him for inside stories...
più di un anno fa Blue_Ink said…
My personal theory is that we'll hate her and they'll date all through S6, then in the finale or episode before finale she'll tell him that she's in love with her assistant Tom or something and draw a beautiful paralell. And then he'll tell Bones that and she'll be like comforting him and then she'll kiss him and that episode will end with that cliffhanger.
più di un anno fa angiii7 said…
Don't kill me, but I don't think it's that bad to make Bones jealous for a while... I mean she said no to the poor guy, so he can't wait for her forever! He needs to move on, but I'm sure it won't last because of bones and then my girls we'll be in the BB heaven:D