Brooke Davis Brooke Davis

ClaireB58 posted on Oct 12, 2007 at 09:44PM
Here is THE FORUM where you can talk about anything you like about Brooke in One Tree Hill! Or dislike but guys please don't be rude or go into any SLUT things because that isn't nice at all! I have read it all before, so please try to make the dislikes subtle.

Brooke Davis 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Chlarkfan said…
I absoloutly LOVE brooke! she is just a great charatcter. She grows up as a person in the 4 years and i love her with lucas.She has such a great personality!! Shes funny,caring,nice and VERY FORGIVING! she forgave peyton for going behind her back with lucas TWICE! i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE brooke!
più di un anno fa ClaireB58 said…
Hey Chlarkfan! I totally agree with you, Brooke is amazing!
più di un anno fa cara-girl said…
I LOVE BROOKE!! shes funny, pretty, caring, nice, and SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Chlarkfan said…
Sry but im posting again =)
I ABSOLOUTLY LOVE BROOKE!!! she is my favorite character she is my hero and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER<33333 =)
più di un anno fa othgirl_peyton said…
I disliked Brooke in the beginning of season 1 but then she got better and better with every season and episode! She quickly pushed Lucas of his second place on my fave characters list!
but the most of all i love her in season 5!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ClaireB58 said…
I think everyone has come to the conclusion...BROOKE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! :)
più di un anno fa cara-girl said…
YA sry i cant help but post again!!! SHES MY IDOLLLL I ADORE HER SHES THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish she was real.......
più di un anno fa georgiapeach91 said…
I, just like everyone above me LOVE Brooke!!!! I love how much she grew as a person, and learned she could rely on herself, and that she doesn't always need a guy to feel good about herself. She is so great in season 5, and I hope she shows Victoria that she doesn't need her, and she can run Clothes Over Bros all by herself!!! Love ya Brooke!