Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 112251-112300 of 116057

più di un anno fa mcewen_girl said…
LMAO, Mickei.
più di un anno fa Broody_4_Cheery said…
well its true, lp is built with no real back up, and its hard to argue for them and easy to argue against them. hey are so two dimensional. poor lpers, not to diss them or anything, but they are kinda liek sheep just following the herd. but i guess you cant help who you love.
Lol. I love you. You crack me up.
well thanks, youre not too boring yourself.
Yeah, I know. xD

So how have you been?
well other than work sucking, losing all inspiration to write, and my family going through a series of pretty shitty things, im better than ever :)how about you? youve been on my mind the last few days after the threat to leave. its great youre staying though, im glad you can if that makes sense.
Aw, sorry I made you worry.
I got a big shock that I thought would take me weeks to get over, but I pulled together rather quickly.
I'm glad I could stick around too.
you have nothing to be sorry for. if its what i think it is i could kill a certain person and its makes complete sense youd want a break from here. but hey nothing wrong with finding out your stronger than you thought.
It probably is what you think.
But I'm good with that now.
It's all good.

So do you know the details of why Hannah left?
più di un anno fa monLOVEbrucas said…
heart
She has issues going on in the real world, with friends and family and stufff =[

GUYS im gonna go sleep its nearly 3.30am soo tired

SORRY I WENT MIA.

ttyl ladies <3
Night Mon!<3
LY!
shes had a crappy summer kels.

i gotta go try to sleep too, hopefully talk to you soon, damn thsi tome difference. later kelsie*hugs*
Bye, Mickei!<3
più di un anno fa lolacolalola said…
angry
i am so angry at arrogant leyton fans who have me contemplating breaking my computer. funny story, i was reading a leyton/brucas debate and a leytoner who was saying repeatedly (sometime straight out and sometimes more subtle) that brucasers are dellusional. same leytoner then claims that there is nothing in season 5 at all that give sthe impression that brucas are still in love with each other or have any chance to get back into the love triangle. and they call us dellusional. lets see... when they first meet again, the flashbacks, all those looks on brookes part, all those did we make the right choice comments, the looks, how she went to luke's house that night and he asked her to stay, the i love you's, the fact haley said brooke's name, the reminder of her with the predictions, yeah none of that can possibly lead us to believe brucas still has a shot. there was nothing in season 5 to suggest brucas isn't over and brookes not still in love with lucas at all.
so we mise well just give up nowm brucas are so clearly over... what total BS they are not over, they will never be over, jesus weve had more brucas hints and hope with season 5 than what was gien to the leytoners in sn 2 and a heap of sn 3, and they say brucasers should give up, if they could keep hope i can bloody well keep hope.
Brucas is not over. damn arrogant leytoners who think their word is the law.

i tottaly agree !!!!!! i am from Ukraine and ofcourse i am in the teem BRUCAS FOREVER!!!
i think if in the real life Sophia didnt break up with Chad in the movie BRucas will be together and soon will be married. they are created for each other, Lucas (and Chad) made wrong and stupid choice!!!!!!
più di un anno fa xoheartinohioxo said…
Ahhhh!! Guys I'm almost 21!!! Wednesday my ass will be legal & I'mma get trashed!

anyone around?
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GG WAS AWESOMEEEE
Mickei i need a good song ,thats funny but catchy and easy to vid.
hey mon!

funny? wat sort of funny you looking for?
idk funny in a good way for entertaining!
wat r u vidding. im not sure i know any funny songs though
im vidding a random multi fandom video
ooh,cant wait to see it but i cant help you with song choice. sooooo, whens ur next bl vid gonna be :)
what about this song? lol
Mickey, i cant vid bl, i fail at it =[

plus i wanna song that is good for them, know any!?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ that random song. thats a good one.
i found a song, i love you by Barny (:
dude have you seen this video? ITS FUCKING AAMAIZNGGGG
i asked my brother if he knew any comedic songs, it was his suggestion, because tahts teh type of family we are, teh two of us on teh couch ecah with our laptops out.

give me five mins and i would have watched it.

and dude you shld practice bl vids until you are happy with one and then post it. eventually youll find that song that fits em for ya. like every second song reminds me of brucas. who am i to say by hope is avery bittersweet one.
yeh all somngs remind me of bl its freaky, but i never seem to find the perfect one....

tell ur brother thanks though!! <33
that vid is awesome, i have wtacehd it but still never hurtsto giev a great vid a secodn look, its a fn sequel though. god thats hwo teh season shld have gone.
IKR.

LOucas should hav been there to help brooke s6
in a way im happy though, because imo s6 brucas just proves the fact bl are always gonna be more than friends, and the show cannot have him with peyton and then include a friendsip with brooke, he had to step away (unfortunately) to honour his choice of peyton. besides sophiaa nd chad steal the screen too much, if theyd had too many scenes it would have fd with precious leyton too much abd fd with brulian, and ha mark must know that.
exactly, even mark knows what bl has to offer and that scares the shit outta him.
yeah so they insult us fans to get us angry, like thats gonna make us forget about bl.
two DAYS! come on, this is sad.

ANOTHER TWO DAYS!shit, this is truly pathetic. not even some anyone/anybody's!!! have lpers gne around killing us off or something, hmm more like mark.
più di un anno fa livelovelaugh said…
im here
dawn u still here?
tongue
anyone here?

people dont here anymore, its depressing.

Im depressedd =[
cloudy
i miss hannahhh soooooooooooo much </3
i miss tigger too :( she belongs here and shes gonna flip when she returns to the dead spot.

mon u still here? whats up with the iconless state?
im mad
im tried
im sick of fanpop

and my name is Monia, not mon.
& yes Hannah is gonna kill us.

but nobody cares, so F em.
ok monia, wats up?
idkkkkkkkkkkkkk =[

wbu, how r u ?
you don't know. one of thsoe days eh. well hope to c ur icon back up soon.

im fine. nothing overly exciting or shitty atm. cant believe how dead the bfg has been. we lost alice, now hannahs on hiatus. who is next? gawd, not mary i hope. hmmm, and now thinking about it havent seen terra around here for a while.
crying
Terra is always on tumblr or ff
nem's gone to.

</3
più di un anno fa sophialover said…
not mary i hope.
lol. me? never Mickei. Promise.
why are they abandoning this spot :( i guess if they are busy with life its cool, cant help that, but to trade it for anoterh website is upsetting. whats wrong with this one?
più di un anno fa sophialover said…
First Alice,then Dawn,then Cat, then Nem,then Terra,then Hannah...JESUS. WE`RE ALL DEADD.