Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24151-24200 of 116057

più di un anno fa dermer4ever said…
bye Dawn have fun and yeah that is one who does it
più di un anno fa livelovelaugh said…
actually i will stay for abit longer lol
più di un anno fa Broody_4_Cheery said…
haha dawn, cant resist the charms of blers.

rece, got a drill?

più di un anno fa brattynemz said…
Welcome back, lol. :D
più di un anno fa RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Ohhhh good idea nem..rubberband trick here I go. And no drill mickei. A shame I know. I'll be back.
haha by the sounds of it she will need one lol
lol I hope it works! :D:D Anyway, I am on the BDavis spot.. and I can't remember seeing her like like that (icon/banner). I miss my Brookie. :[
last edited più di un anno fa
Agh!!!!!!! It didn't work. I'm giving up. What shall I get for dinner...sushi?
i no yeh shes so serious now have u seen the julian sneak peak and is gossip girl on this week
lol I bet I can open that jar Rece. :D:D
if it was my jar it would be smashed lol
Nem I wish you were here and not thousands of miles away!lol I do have pitiful hand strength. But sushi sounds better to me right now then whatever pasta I was gonna have to labor over! Gotta love take out!
Anywho. I'm checking out this B Davis business.
how many sneak peeks are out there atm. ive seen one, heres a hint.

"easy girl"
"i saw that"
lmao. sophia continues to amaze me and crack me up.
I haven't seen that, I've only seen the Brulian sneak peek.
zzz
yeh ive only seen the brulian one
I'm gonna have to check out the sneak peeks...how ironic bc i wont actually be watching the show!
Oh yea and is it bad that I secretly love the anti-leyton/peyton fan art? the one where shes like possessed talking about her "lucas is happy" alarm gets me laughing everytime!
Mickei can you post the link to the sneak peak?
lol I love that one too! And the youtube one where she's crying the hell out of her eyes, lol.
Ooo Nem, you know how to get me going! Im gonna have to check that one out!haha
But, more importantly can someone explain to me why people are correcting my article about OTH facts of life, as if I don't know that I exagerated or that I actually think that they are true? Was I not clear?lol
i havnt seen that one rece u got a link?
lol I didn't comment in the OTH spot article, but is it Amy Beth's comment?
gah youtube annoys me
Dawn...for your viewing pleasures:
link
Nem, I don't know who the first one was but maybe Amy Beths her name, but good ol Abs, was who I was referring to actually. I mean and I even threw them a bone by taking out "abomination, and bastard child" out when talking about the leyton baby. But, clearly I need to edit it so that there is no speculation that I was trying to be funny, and not literal.
Oh when I checked it awhile ago the last comment was Amy-Beth's(loves-OTH) so I thought it was her. :p
oh no, take a look. I think youd even be impressed by her literal translation. But, oh well. Can't please everyone with sarcasm and satire I guess. Going to pick up my food. I'll be back!
awww yeh that one always gets me
Rece there's a new one! lol
Mickei!
lol thanks for the back up...i really gotta run, but check out what i just put in response, I hope i didnt sound to obnoxious. oops!lol
sorry, i vanished, had to restart my stupid computer caus it froze on me, bastard.

heres the link to the sneak peek i was talking about link
but while looking for this i found the new one, the brulian in bed one, how cute is brooke. still feel something lacking in brulian but its worth it just to see brooke this way.

heres a link to a great brucas naley jeyton vid if you havent see it link sorry couldnt resist.

rece, bye, but omg, abs why does that not surprise me.
Not really Rece. Bye! :)

Julian looked kinda weird to me in the sneak peek. lol
LMAO @ Missy! :D:D
Mandi I know you're here! lol
i think shes too boney to play brooke, but whatever. lol julian always looks weird to me. i love it though when he kisses brooke on the cheek, her facial expression was so cute. i still cant wait for others to find out theyre dating, i hope it atleast causes a little drama, maybe a small wtf convo.
Especially coming from Lucas, Brooke kinda told him they were done right? lol.
yeah, so i kinda dont want that to be ignored. i would love for lucas to see them together, prob at the casting thing, and then confront brooke and like say "i thought you said it was over" and then she can say something, and then in a later scene lucas can give julian the 'talk', "dont hurt brooke" hahaha "you mean like you did?" than some squinty eye action.
lol you should replace Mark! :D:D how about NY, I so want it to be brought up!
totally and that missy chick is pissing me off.
oh if i could replace mark i would in a flash, hehehe welcome home jake! NY is like a ticking time bomb, i view it like the library kiss, its just waiting to be revealed, its like the only romantic secret that has never come out. maybe brooke could tell julian and julian could slip to peyton not knwoing she doesnt know about new york "its kinda funny though that two women have worn that ring before you" "two?" "yeah, you know, lindsay, brooke. though, it was just one night-Peyton whats wrong?" "ah, i've got to go"

you know what, i think i may write a oneshot...
I would write one if i could write fan fiction but i do some time imagine being on oth and then do a crossover with Dawson's Creek and of course i am related to Brooke.
lol, terra. are you happy that they got james van der beek in oth then? maybe they could have katie, josh and michelle make appearances too. reminds me of all the dc mentions back in sn 1.
Mickei.. and then???
I'm back! Mickei...too bad peyton is just so full of herself in leyton that i honestly don't know if news of that would matter. If she witnessed the carriage ride scene we might be talking though!lol
Welcome back Rece. :D
Yes i am i love dixon he is so funny if i had my way it would have been Joshua Jackson and James Van Deer Beek looks pretty hot.
Terra I'm with ya and Joshua Jackson. The beeks never cut it for me, but atleast he went away with his peroxide blonde flip over do he had there towards the middle of DC! He's not looking too shabby these days.
So I loved the new sneak peeks, as upset as I am about the leyton spawn, seeing brooke happy, with julian, its making it really hard to stick to my guns!lol
omg i cracked up when he used lucas words against him, hes smart.

hi again rece, lol, i know, insecurity was never her thing, that girls too sure of herself sometimes. but she wouldnt know what julians taling about, she may think wtf brucas were engaged? she wore this ring? when? how? why have they never told me? im thinking for my one shot peyton may think theres a difference between wearing keiths ring after lindsay but its not the same wearing it when brooke wore it first. :P keith did prefer brooke! plus they lied to her, a kiss always means something, leyton could have their version of the naley wedding fight, though hell any scene of theirs couldnt compare to a bl scene. "im talking about new york?" "it was just a kiss, i was drunk, it didnt mean anything" "you kissed her?" "what" "you not only gave her the ring you kissed her!" "peyton, it didnt mean anything" "a kiss always means something" and to rub it in lucas didnt kiss peyton back in the library, he rejected her, he didnt reject brooke, he never rejects brooke. take that girl who is so sure people love her. ok calming down now.
not on dc but he is looking good older. Josh was the reason i loved DC so much oh here is my new pick. link
OMG I love it Mickei! lol.
that sounds great mickei