CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Half Blood collina

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Aug 29, 2011 at 12:00AM
Demigods, Satyrs, Naiads, Dryads, May I have your Attention Please!!

Welcome to Half Blood Hill!

Do what you want, When you want, Just don't curse Mr. D!!

Sign in here:

Name:
Olympian Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Looks:
Powers:
Other:

You must have a pic for your character: Can be a drawing or anime but cannot be of you.

No spam please! If You have somthing 2 say, please post a response that has the RP also!

Credit to Greenstergirl :)
last edited on Aug 29, 2011 at 12:04AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 1510 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1510

più di un anno fa PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Carter Halle
Demigod or Satyr?: Demigod
Olympian Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: William
Looks: Pic
Powers: Can make a fireball, control fire, and do anything with fire.
Other: She uses a dagger as her weapon and She is a total tomboy.

*Except with Blonde hair*
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Carter Halle Age: 15 Demigod o Satyr?: Demigod Olympian Parent: Hestia Mortal Parent: Will
più di un anno fa greenstergirl said…
Name: Rikki Malanson

Demigod or satyr?: I'm a GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A.K.A satyr)

Olympian parent: he's a goat

mortal parent: she's a goat too

Looks: red hair, furry butt, green eyes

powers: Reed pipe, control over plants

Other: i am very loud and obnoxious, i like to eat anything i get my hands on and i BAAAAAA wen i am bored or wen i am scared....
 Name: Rikki Malanson Age: 15 Demigod o satyr?: I'm a GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A.K.A satyr) Olympian
Thanks for joining Greeny!! :)
più di un anno fa sonoboreas said…
(Haha your parents wouldn't be goats; they would be satyrs too)

Name:Marshall D. Teach

Demigod or Satyr?:Demi-god

Olympian Parent: Palaemon

Mortal Parent: Portgas D. Teach

Looks:Picture Provided

Powers:Can Turn Into A Tiger Shark, Control Of Water, Healed By Water, Minor Magic Skills

Other:Uses A Short Sword As His Weapon, Apprentice To Hecate
 (Haha your parents wouldn't be goats; they would be satyrs too) Name:Marshall D. Teach Age:17 Dem
Thanks for joining Tim Tim :D
più di un anno fa YellowCow said…
Name: Kaylee Martin
Olympian Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Damen
Looks: Blond Hair, Electric Striking, Blue Eyes, Skinny, Flawless Skin.
Other: Has A White Pomeranian Named.... Juliet<3
 Name: Kaylee Martin Age: 18 Demigod o Satyr?: Demigod Olympian Parent: Athena Mortal Parent: Damen L
... Kaylee Martin? ... Did u take me name? ;)
più di un anno fa PeterPansgirl12 said…
I'll join!!

Name: Adella Drew
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Annika Dubuet (Zeus had fling in France ;))
Looks: Black haired girl, stormy blue eyes, 5"6
Powers: Can shoot lighting bolts, shock people and can make it storm once in a while
Other: Has a crush on the Sun god ;)

I'll join!! Name: Adella Drew Age: 16 Demigod o Satyr?: Demigod Olympian Parent: Zeus Mortal
Thanks for joining!! :) I <3 yur Other thing XD I'm in love with him 2 ;)
U r? oh.... well, who does he love? xD
più di un anno fa ace1317 said…
Name: Ace
Demigod or Satyr: Demigod
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: died in a car accident
Looks: Tall, blonde, ocean blue eyes, likes to wear blue and black colored clothes
Powers: control water, breath underwater, talk 2 horses ,Pegasus, zebras and any other sea animal and can heal people and animals with water.
Other: personality- aggressive at times, defensive, easy to get along with, loves to pull pranks, nice
 Name: Ace Age: ~ Demigod o Satyr: Demigod Olympian Parent: Poseidon Mortal Parent: died in a car
(I'm gonna start)

I walked into the pegasus stables and found my pegasus, Spirit, waiting for me.

"Hey, buddy," I scracthed his head affectionatly. He whinnied and nudged me to get on. I hopped on his back and we ran out of the stables.
I walked around camp wishing I that my friends were here...
(ace)
"hey Adella wait up! want 2 go ride/ fly with us?" i said while i was getting BLackjack out of the stables
I walked to my cabin.
"Sure! if you can catch us!" I grinned and began flying fast towards the clouds
(ace)
" lets go Blackjack!" i said flying toward Adella. " we'r catching up" i yelled
"Ha! Spirit is faster!" I taunted zooming over the Big House.
ace

"Whoa blackjack not so high u know better! OK Adella u win this time. Race u to the beach! *takes off toward the beach*
"Come on, Spirit!" I told the pegasus. He whinned then raced after Ace and Blackjack.
Ace

I jumped in to the Ocean. Pops back up "we win Adella, blackjack i'll give u sugar cubes l8r ok? want to go for a swim Adella or ar eu to chicken to jump of Spirt?"
"Electric and water... not a good mix. See ya later, Shell head," I smirked and flew away back to my cabin... to get Flynn to cook up a plan... xD
ace

ya then how come Thalia comes with me when she's here? wait what u call me?! o watch ur back Adella watch u back" i said. *swimms to shore*
"Flynn, I need your help. You being a son of Hermes and all," I told him grinning at him.

"Alright... what do you need pranks?... magic shoes?... a potion that dyes hair an ugly orange?" he answered.

I thought for a moment, "Orange hair dye,"
Flynn laughed evily, "Nice choice"
"Geez no need to creep me out, dude," I giggled walking out of the Hermes cabin.

Ace

"aw i feel a lot better now *comes out of the water* soaked to the bone. dang it i 4got my camp necklace on my bed,*sighs* i guess i'll have to go get it i might as well take a shower while i'm there."
I laughed and put the set of binoculars down.

"This is gonna be so sweet!" I chuckled. Then thanked Hermes for having such an awesome prank filled son.
ace

walks into camp "eh i'll take a shower first" *showers* *Grabs necklace and walks to mirror* "cool i have orange hair. WAIT ORANGE HAIR?! Them Dang Hermes kids!" *storms off to the hermes cabin* "Ok which on of u did this"*point to hair* i yelled. "That's what she needed the hair dye for." i heard Flynn say. " who?" I asked him. he didn't answer. "fine then don't answer me" *storms off*
I fell back on my bunk and laughed till my sides hurt. Tears rolled down my cheeks but I couldn't stop laughing. Jason looked at me with an odd expression.

"Uh... why are you laughing...?"

I laughed more, "Just go back to whatever you were doing... but hey when you see a Poseidon kid with orange hair you'll know why I was laughing."

Jason smiled then continued reading a book that said 'How to get a girl in 10 easy steps'

I walked out of the cabin and into the broad daylight.
ace

thier was only on person left: Adella. i bursted into the Zeus cabin. "Adella!!!! What the Hades was this for?!" *points to hair* Jason stiffles a laugh. * shoot him with a stream of water*
"Adella went out some where... probably to go talk to Flynn... who she has a massive crush on... AH WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THAT!" jason exclaimed then shocked Ace for the water.

Adella
I thanked Flynn for the prank then went to practice archery with some help by the Apollo kids
ace

" ! thx for telling me about Adella lil crush!*smirks* by the way u have a fish on ur head." *jason looks up and gets a face full of water.8 i run out of the cabin to go talk to Adella.

When i get thier Flynn is thier too. "this is going ot b perfact" i said to myself
"Nice hair," I laughed at Ace.
Ace

" i'm gonna smash u to a pulp!" I say while summons Hightide. Flynn tires not to laugh. "Don't think ur off the hook to Fynn" *shoots water at him
"Hey, hey, hey now you asked for it," I said growing angry. Nobody shoots Flynn.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate then I conjured a storm and had it only ran and lighting on Ace.

Then I zapped her causing her orange hair to stick up.
Ace

"ADELLA! i swear to Hades and back!" I yelled at her whi;e combing my hair back down. *makes a mini Hurricane and it only stormed over Adella and Flynn*
"Hey! you squirted water at Flynn when he didn't do anything but give me the dye. He didn't even know what I was gonna use it for," I protested.
*Ace shoots more water at Adella*
"Holy Zeus, will you just quit it!?" Flynn exclaimed to me and Ace.
We both turned to him and shouted, "NO!"
Ace

"stay out of this Flynn! Adella! why why did u dye me hair ORANGE!" I yelled. "can u 2 just leave each other alone?!" yelled Flynn walked over and try to brake up the fight. *Flynn went flying through the air and landed on his butt. due to me and Adella shoots water and shocks at him*
The Apollo kids watched us in shock.

"Why did I dye your hair orange? Oh I don't know... ZEUS KIDS RULE!" I yelled.
Chiron ran up with a stern look on his face, "Stop it you two!"
I was fuming with anger and my hands crackled with electricity.
I ran over to Adella. Everyone was yelled and I sighed grumpy. Then I screamed at the top of my lungs: "YO SHUT THE FREAK UP YA'LL OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE NO EYEBROWS AND YOUR BUTTS WILL BE ON FIRE!"
They all stared at me and I grinned innocently. "Adella, stop with the electricity, Ace, step with the Aqua girl thing, and everyone else? Disperese!" I held out my hand with fire in it.
Everyone left.
"Now," I said calmly as if nothing happened. "What's that all about?" I asked talking about the hair and the yelling and the fighting. I made a fire chair and sat down.
Chiron face palmed and cantered off.
I smiled at them. "Out with it." I grinned.
I grumbled, "She called me scared to get in the water so I dyed her hair orange. Geez, it comes out once you wash it." I turned to Ace, "Why don't you quit squirting me and squirt your hair to wash out the dye."
Ace

"i tried it didn't work, evr cross ur mind that Flynn couldof gave u permented hair dye?" i yelled at at Adella.
"No... that didn't really cross my mind at all," I answered trying not to smirk.
ace

"did u get the perment hair dye on purpose or is this a prank inside of a prank?" i said
"I swear to Zeus I didn't know it was permanant hair dye." I glared at Flynn for giving me the wrong thing. He was trying not to laugh.
ace

"So we should be yelling at Flynn right" I asked
"Right," I answered.
Ace

Flynn gets up and starts running away. "hey where u think ur going?" i yelled at him *i shoot him with some water but he keeps running.
"Ah, just let him go," I sighed. "We will get revenge on him later."
ace

"I know exatly what to do. follow me." i say while smirking. walks off
I shrugged then followed.