CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Role Play 2

avatarluver990 posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 05:02PM
Just like the first Role Play, u can role play ur characters here ^^(the plot from the first role play will be different here, tho)
_________________________________________­___­__

Amelia: *swings sword around and slashes the bark of a tree*
Danny: Hi Amelia.
Amelia: Hey. *swings sword at the tree again firecely*

Danny: Whoa! What's wrong?
Amelia: I....I just want to go on a quest, Danny! I'm craving for action! *swings sword at the air firecely*
Danny: Why don't you ask Chiron?
Chiron: Ask me what?
Amelia: *turns around to face Chiron* Oh, hi Chiron!
Danny: Amelia wants a quest.
Amelia: DANNY!!

Chiron: Actually, that's why I came here. Amelia, I need you to go to this school here. *gives her a strip of papaer that says the name of the school* Some Satyrs have reported to me that there are some Half-Bloods in that school. I need you to go there and find the Half-Blood and bring him/her back to Camp. You can choose two people to come with you.
Amelia: Gee, thanks Chiron! But...I don't know whom to bring!
Danny: I can go with you, Amelia.
Chiron: Good, now you'll need one more. Good luck, Amelia. Make sure you bring that Half-Blood here safe and sound.
Amelia: I promise Chiron! I wont let you down! :)
last edited on Jun 13, 2010 at 05:10PM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Tigerslily said…
Colby: Drags Arron by one arm, "Ok here the deal. It's tomarrow. your going to get her to come, and she's going to come, get her to the lake by 2:00. Ok? Good!" Wacthes Arron walk off to the Apollo cabin.

Treston: What's all that about. Is it about," Looks around, "You know who's you know what"

Colby: Nods. "She'll love it, she's just has to give it a chace!"

Treston: "I dought it"

Colby: "She WILL, and when she does You have to," Thinks "Kiss Leah Kelar of Nike cabin" I smicrked, to easy he likes her, she likes him, he's to shy to ask her, he won't turn down a challege.

Treston: "Deal" walks off
Leah: Walks out of her cabin, see's Treston. Ask him to pratice with, Ask him Ask him Leah! "Hey Treston!"

Treston: "Hey, have you seen Destiny?" See's a slight disappointment in Leah's eyes

Leah:Grrr....Points to Apollo cabin, "I think she's trying to kill Arron again"

Treston: Grins, "Probalbly, Got to go save the Hothead, Bye Lee"
kiss
Likos: Runs up to Leah
Leah: "Hey Likos"
Likos: Points at Treston with his snout. Then wimppers
Leah: "Yea I do. So what" Walks off the the sword area
più di un anno fa avatarluver990 said…
big smile
Amelia: *sneaks up at Treston and jumps on his back* HEY BIG BROTHER!!! WANNA GO ON A QUEST WITH ME??? :D
last edited più di un anno fa
Treston: I was just standing there when I felt something attack me, I heard Amelia ask me to go on a quest with her, "Yeah, I'll go, when we going?" I thought that would be enough. "Who else? Danny?" I already knew, she always with Danny.
last edited più di un anno fa
big smile
(wow, it's been a long time since I've done this!! srry :( )
Amelia: Uh-huh! Danny is coming with me on the quest! *still climbed onto Treston's back* We have to go to this school here, *shows him the paper Chiron gave him* to find the half-blood the stayrs reported. IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN!! WE'RE GONNA SPEND SO MUCH TIME TOGETHER!! LET'S GO NOW!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!! *jumping on Treston's back*
Danny: Maybe we should wait until tomorrow, it's getting dark.
Amelia: I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONER, DANNY!! THIS IS MY FIRST QUEST EVER!! I CAN'T DISSAPOINT CHIRON!! WE'LL GO NOW!!! :D RIGHT, TRESTON?? *getting heavier on Treston's back*
I sighed, "I think Danny's right, it's getting dark, we won't make it very far, Chiron will understand why not, if we were Nyx kids, then yes, but were not" I pointed out I gently dropped her off my back. "But I'm wanting to go as soon as posible also"
Amelia: Oh...okay! ^^ Come on, Danny! Let's hangout with the Heremes kids!
Danny: But I don't like them! They're too mischevious! TT___TT
Amelia: But that's what makes it fun!! Now come on!!! *draggs him away*
Danny: ugh...-___-"
I smiled as she dragged him away, then walked to the Zeus cabin.