Canada where do te live in Canada?

blisslikethis posted on Jan 11, 2008 at 06:15AM
i was born in Ottawa, moved to the North of BC (Hazelton, if you know where that is, but i doubt it lol), and then to Vernon in the Okanagan, and now i'm in Vancouver! phew.
save

Canada 45 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ineedcoffee said…
ok here it goes...
born in Red Deer,ab moved to
Edmonton Ab, moved to
Kindersly Sask, moved to
Brooks AB, moved to
Duchess AB moved to
Sherwood Park AB, moved to
Red Deer AB, moved to
Grande Prairie AB, moved to
Red Deer AB, and finally back to
Grande Prairie AB. Phewww

interesting tidbit the first 8 moves were made in the first 11 yrs of my life. I had 5 different grade schools that is what having a father in the oil patch is like it is almost like being like a army brat.
più di un anno fa blisslikethis said…
wow. well i left out the moving back and forth and just listed the places i've lived. i've actually moved about 6 times in the last 4 years :S
più di un anno fa JulieL44 said…
hahaha now I feel left out because I was born in Montreal, QC and I still live there 19 years later :) Never moved! But I love my city (and my Habs :P obviously)!
AgentBobcat18 commented…
Nice to meet a fellow Quebecer! :) Have te ever been to the Underground City? I've always wanted to go but never got the chance. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SpanksU said…
Ottawa ON . . . born and raised
più di un anno fa timbitzk said…
I've lived in Calgary, Halifax, New Brunswick, and Edmonton.
più di un anno fa quartz said…
lived in london ont then moved to edmonton alb still hoping to go some where new
più di un anno fa ShadowFlame said…
born in edmonton (stayed 2 yrs),
moved to toronto (stayed 3 yrs),
moved in toronto (stayed 2 mnth,
moved to ottawa (stayed 5 yrs),
moved to the place where i now live. (3 yrs and going)
più di un anno fa brucasislove said…
i was born in london ontario but i only lived there for six months and then i moved to burlington and i've lived here ever since!
più di un anno fa superstar_kk said…
Born and Rasied in Toronto Ontario!
più di un anno fa axlluver43 said…
i was born in Montreal Quebec baby! but I dont live there anymore sadly, now I live near a bunch of ani canadians! pisses me off. But my Uncle Charlie lives in Mansonville in Quebec so I go there every summer
più di un anno fa Quartzquartz said…
i dont like westren canada because i like the coast (NOTE: i have never lived east past ont!)
più di un anno fa blisslikethis said…
ok first off, Western Canada has a coast - the Pacific coast. do you mean you only like the East coast? and if so, how does that make sense if you've never lived farther East than Ontario.. which has no coast at all?
più di un anno fa Yunaxoxo said…
I live in Lucan North of London.
più di un anno fa burgundyeyes said…
i was born in Montreal QC and still live there.
più di un anno fa alice_cullen_12 said…
angelic
PEI! Not really, though. I live in WA, USA. But I'm half Canadian. PEI and Nova Scosia are my favorite parts of Canada.
più di un anno fa shmalex said…
Regina, Saskatchewan. Born here, raised here, still live here.
più di un anno fa Omigosh122 said…
big smile
Born in Montreal.Quebec, and still there. just like 40 minutes out of montreal
più di un anno fa green79 said…
big smile
I live in London, ON. :D
più di un anno fa klyclrksn_fan77 said…
smile
I live in Victoria, BC.
più di un anno fa PiiXiiE said…
heart
LaSalle, ON (just outside of Windsor; born in Windsor).
più di un anno fa SilverFan said…
smile
born in Kamloops, B.C. (When i was little, i called it Vancouver) :)
Moved to Edmonton, Alberta when 8 yrs old
And moved to Golden, B.C. when 9 yrs old! I enjoy it in Golden...
più di un anno fa bieberet said…
smirk
i was borne in Windsor and lived in comber my hole life.
più di un anno fa lollipopszx3 said…
I lived in Toronto, then moved to Vaughan for about 6 months, then back to Toronto :)
più di un anno fa HecateA said…
smile
I lived in Ottawa for the first 2 months of my life, then Winnipeg, then Québec city and now Kapuskasing (its in Ontario)
più di un anno fa My8thUsername said…
smile
Born in Russia, moved to Canada when I was 1, and now I live in Halifax, NS. Oh, and alice_cullen_12, it's spelled "Scotia". Just saying :)
più di un anno fa simlover4 said…
I was born in Edmonton ab and still live there
più di un anno fa LeafsFan13 said…
Toronto Ontario!!! FTW!
Born and raised!
più di un anno fa Greek_girl said…
big smile
I was born in Czech Republic, lived there for two and a half years. BTW, that's in Europe. Then I moved to Toronto, and lived there for three motnhs (LOL). Now I live on the west coast of Canada. I just love Canada.
@Quartzquartz WHAT!? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WEST COAST. I LOVE IT HERE. AND, BY THE WAY, NOT ONLY THE EAST SIDE OF CANADA HAS AN OCEAN.
Oh, and by the way, I am originally Russian. My parents were born there, and all my ancestors are Russian.
più di un anno fa DeadlyRose said…
Born in a small town called Sudbury still living here but have also lived in

Goderich and Burlinton
più di un anno fa Hestiarue39 said…
smile
First Singapore, then Quebec. What more can I say?
più di un anno fa JennieJackknife said…
I was born in St.john's, Newfoundland( yes, I'm a Newfie) and I move to slave lake, Alberta. My house is ok from the fire. I still live in slave lake too
più di un anno fa x0x0 said…
I lived and was born in Gatineau, QC but i lived in different area, I lived in Hull when I was younger and now i live in Buckingham ( believe me their's nothing royal their -_- )
più di un anno fa carsfan said…
My sister and I were born in British-Columbia on Vancouver Iland (In Comox Valley). My familly and I then moved to Quebec when I was 9 and celebrated my 10th birthday shortly after that. :)

And I still live here btw.... but I am NOT happy....
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Espeongirl360 said…
Oh jeez, there is a lot of people from bigger cities up there XD

I live on a farm by a little town of Bienfait, Saskatchewan ^_^
più di un anno fa Makeupdiva said…
I live Victoria, B.C. Born and Raised.

Though one day I would like to move to Toronto or Vancouver, still can't choose.
più di un anno fa cre8tive2114 said…
Born in Asia
Grew in Ontario
Lives in Serbia now
più di un anno fa ProHoFoSho said…
Born Regina Saskatchewan, but moved to my current city Calgary Alberta.
più di un anno fa AgentBobcat18 said…
Okay, so...
Born in Calgary, Alberta.
Moved to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (where my mother was raised and born) when I was 11 months old.
Visited Vermont for a few months.
Moved to Southern Quebec (not saying the name of the town) when I was just over a year old.
Lived in Southern Quebec for a long time, grew up there and wasn't aware that I was born in Calgary until my parents told me.
Moved to British Columbia (once again, not saying the name of the town.) three years ago- worst mistake of my life. It's beautiful here, and I love it, but I'm moving back East- back home- as soon as I can.
più di un anno fa Funfums said…
I was born in Vaughan Ontario. There's Canada's Wonderland near there, it has the 7th fastest roller coaster in the world, I never went on it, but I might go on it one day. I also go to Marineland and Niagara Falls every summer! (2 hour ride. ;-;)
più di un anno fa carsfan said…
smile
Born in: B-C on Vancouver iland!
Live in: Quebec city... :/
più di un anno fa shaneoohmac13 said…
cool
from Vancouver B.C. but now live in PEMBERTON B.C.
più di un anno fa Ricky_M said…
smile
Toronto, Ontario
 Toronto, Ontario
più di un anno fa OCDN4U2B1 said…
smile
Vancouver, BC
più di un anno fa RMS-2000 said…
heart
Toronto, ON
più di un anno fa nicole_20 said…
I am currently living in Toronto but planning to move to Ottawa soon. In Greystone Village at Old Ottawa East, to be specific. I have lived here in Toronto for years now, and although I don't have anything bad to say about this place, I just don't feel like this is where my family and I belong. The place we're currently looking at is what I think is the perfect one for us. You can link if you want to see how beautiful it is. That's the kind of living I prefer.