castello Caskett together at last

chuckstanatic posted on May 08, 2012 at 05:38PM
The moment we have all been waiting for. has arrived.

castello 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa dacastinson said…
heart
Oh, I'm so happy..We waited so long for this to happen...And plus, the scene was so hot and emotional and...PERFECT! <3
più di un anno fa Tessa41319 said…
heart
im so happy when i saw always i cried, choked and passed out! It was hot, and I CAN NOT WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Kaleese619 said…
kiss
Just joining the club but I have been a fan since the first promos...never missed an episode...I am a Castleite! When Kate came to the door I said this is it! BOOYA!! Finally...and the three of us, Castle, Becket and I, exhaled together. I think there were tears.
più di un anno fa Milliebillie said…
heart
I could'nt stop seeing that episode, like over and over again the whole summer... And I'd cried every time! I'm so glad there are new episodes now... OMG, I was so glad! Still am! I have been waiting for this for years. Just hope they will keep together for a while....
più di un anno fa yaz said…
cool
Did you see Monday's episode in the Hamptons? Where he comes up with the name Caskett?!! OMG I laughed so hard. I think you may have started a trend!!!
più di un anno fa TeriRocket said…
Castle and Beckett were so connected in Probable Cause. They are two people in deep love.