Corey Haim R.I.P. Corey

neenj61 posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 04:33PM
Another life taken by drugs. So sad and tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with his mother and those who loved him. Corey you will be missed.

Corey Haim 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa mat29cool said…
sad
i agree!
più di un anno fa brc1026 said…
Corey touched me deeply with his talent when I was just a child. I am very sad about this news. Corey I will never forget you and what a big part of my life you have been. Rip. Love, brooke.
più di un anno fa floydfish said…
It's a sad sad day & my thoughts& prayers to all his family,friends&fans. I just wish people would stop blaming his death on a drugs overdose untill it has been confirmed or denied,it's a hard enough time for his family etc without every1 presuming the worst! RIP frog bro.
più di un anno fa floydfish said…
So sorry meant 2 put from frog bro,sorry!
più di un anno fa steffywoo said…
rest in peace sweet corey ..big love to you xxx
più di un anno fa neenj61 said…
crying
I still can't believe Corey is gone.I don't mean to offend anyone by my comments.I do think drugs will be a facter in his death.Drugs can do alot of damage to the body that can't be reversed.I know from experiance.You have to live with the consequences even though you may be sober today.My heart still aches for his mother and those who loved Corey.
più di un anno fa shannah3902 said…
I agree with Floydfish, I know he had a background of drug abuse, but still no one can positively say he died of a drug overdose till the autopsy comes back. Either way, we lost a great Icon of our youth, and I am deeply saddened by his death.