Dalena let's talk about our Amore for dalena here :)

clarr posted on Nov 02, 2009 at 11:59AM
Hey guys! I'm a new fan here,and also a new fan of Dalena
Firstly I watch wizards of waverly the movie and totally fall in love with them
As I never watch wizards before,I thought that they are couple..only to find out that they're brother and sister!
They share good chemistry in the film
And they are so compatible together!
How happy I am when they share interactions off screen too
I hear that they're secretly dating and last time I heard that they went to some scary place together(i forgot the name)
They rock!

Let us share our ♡ for themm and how about sharing how you guys first like dalena! :)

Dalena 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa dalenaLover said…
yes im new fan here too and yes i aggre i think they are secretly date i thnk they are awesome couple ! And totally love eachother this couple is better than all. :)
più di un anno fa clarr said…
heyyy!!yea they are so cuteee.i dont like nelena or taylenaa
più di un anno fa DalenaFanx said…
i love them! they are so cute and i want they get together, Same Jemi or Niley , But Delena is the best ! Best Chemistry Best Friendship and look, Joe is 20 and Demi 17 exaclly the Same year old than David And Selena so Maybe... :]]
haha..yea..I just hope they got together when Sel is 18, when everything will be clear out. come on sel please state ur relationship with david :p
più di un anno fa antonellastar said…
hi.....i love selena and david....they are so cute togheter...they're perfect..reallyyy...love love them
heart
Yes me too ((:

Hey guys! I think theyre too closer than before now and look like a bit more than just friends right? what do u think?
più di un anno fa Rach_me said…
Yes they are more Close than Before ! You right DalenaLover, We just can see they are more close than before with the photos of the last days on the season 3 of WoWp! I hope they will more than friend after :) Thats could be THE cute couple of the world no? xD
haha yea agree dalenalover :)
aww i miss how they used to do videos together and taking pictures..and twittering
più di un anno fa cutegal47 said…
crying
ok so i'm franticly searching for new delena love story videos on youtube and can only find like 15 but wierdly nelena has 100 over videos!
No sweety not 15 much too much than 15 like 150 i think ;)
bcause nelena is official