Damon & Bonnie After Hours: New Version VS Old Version Discussion

nansoula posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 01:39AM
So we have an old and a new version. But what has really changed? What is your opinion of the new version? Is it better or is it just the same?
If you haven't read them or you just want to remember some details, just click int the links below.
Old Version: link
New version: link

Image Credit: JaceClaryTMI (link)
 So we have an old and a new version. But what has really changed? What is your opinion of the new ver
last edited on Jun 30, 2011 at 01:40AM

Damon & Bonnie 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ApplePie88 said…
hmmm
Well, to me, they are the same. I didn't see much change between the old version and the new version. The new version was better though. I personally think L.J. Smith is a bit of a chicken when it comes to the Delena fans. She could have written a much more epic and profound version of After Hours if she really wanted to but I feel like the Delena fans are controlling her writing, which sucks big time. I definitely expected more though. And also, L.J. Smith's comment at the top of the new version bothered me so much. It really pissed me off and was totally unnecessary on her part.
più di un anno fa solangel said…
sunny
The new version was better. And I love it. I just love anything Bamon-centric from L.J.Smith. I can't wait to read their second meeting.
più di un anno fa nansoula said…
angelic
I want to re-read one time the old version in order to have a clear opinion