Damon & Bonnie Julie Plec Spoilers! What should we except from Season 3?

nansoula posted on Jul 11, 2011 at 07:39PM
We all want to see Bamon as soon as possible. But we know that this will take a while and we are very patient and also thrilled to watch their journey into becoming an epic couple.
-------------
Here are some spoilers I found in link

Have you found yourself wondering if Elena Gilbert will EVER have a birthday? I know I have. Well, TV Guide’s William Keck has the answer to that burning question. The answer is YES! He had a chance to catch up with Executive Producer Julie Plec, and she spills all the deets!

“There will be a small time jump [from where last season ended] as we celebrate Elena’s birthday,” says Plec. “But as is the pattern in Mystic Falls, the event never reaches its climax.” Elena will now be a senior in high school, but don’t bank on a season-ending graduation.

Now that she’s 18, “Elena and Jeremy technically don’t need a parent living in their house [following Aunt Jenna's death],” says Plec. “She will be taking care of herself.”

And on Elena’s feelings for Damon and a new vampire in town?
“Over the course of the season, Elena will be struggling with a deep, deep attraction toward Damon. That’s going to be a big problem for her.” As will Rebecca, a yet-to-be-cast vampire from Stefan’s “darkest ripper days who loves that Stefan’s back to his bad behavior.”
----------------------
So Elena attracted to Damon!
What do you think will happen with Bamon?
 We all want to see Bamon as soon as possible. But we know that this will take a while and we are very
last edited on Jul 11, 2011 at 07:41PM

Damon & Bonnie 34 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa pattykirsche said…
crying
Bamon will be in the refrigerator.
più di un anno fa nansoula said…
mischievous
lol Patty noo!! Come on I think things will really heat up!!!
più di un anno fa beepo123 said…
heart
We are gonna have some really great Bamon scenes this season, I can feel it. This is when they are gonna start to trust each other and possibly forgive each other for everything. I don't care what anyone says, this is gonna be a great season for us ;)
heart
I believe we are gonna get some good bamon action too!!!
più di un anno fa SalvatoreBroFTW said…
surprise
Other than the bamon stuff that I believe is gonna happen ... season 3 looks crappy!
hmmm
I have this weird feeling they are trying to slow down the plot and make more episodes. But that may be just me :/
più di un anno fa aceg said…
cool
I believe bamon stuff is on the way next season.
heart
that love/hate thing is awesome
Love hate relationship is the best and the song are so fit!!!!
big smile
i know i love that song :P
più di un anno fa jasamfan09 said…
i looking for to bonnie being explored more with family and friendship with damon. also bad stefan is going be great new vamp girl all about stefan yeah like that if elena the bitch can be sluting after his brother stefan can have another chick after him.
last edited più di un anno fa
hmmm
@jasamfan09 I would also like to see more about Bonnie, where's that father of hers???!!!
più di un anno fa jasamfan09 said…
yeah nansoula i'm tried of our girl being used to prop other character i want know where the hell her dad and what happen to her mom.i care less about the gilbert clan.
hmmm
They need to answer our questions finally
mischievous
They were lacking money to make Bonnie's room.
laugh
hahahah is that true?
Maybe the lower rating it gets, the less sponsors will tied to them?
who knows
più di un anno fa fearless-heart said…
This sucks! I really thought that we were actually going to get some bamon in season three...I guess I should of known better :\
laugh
Yes... They don't have money to make everything at once. Damon's room just came to view at the 2nd season...
mischievous
well now they certainly have enough money :D
più di un anno fa msalvatore said…
wink
You know they will eventully end up together!!! And I like the idea of having another girl go after Stefan then Elena will back off Damon to focus on her guy then we can see some more of Bamon in season 3! they acctully might kiss this season but I am not getting my hpopes up!
surprise
Which girl will go after Stefan?
@Patty, it is a female vamp by the name Rebecca.
più di un anno fa Wahinetoa said…
mischievous
Thanks for the update aceg. :) she also said that "Bonnie will get her due" so hoping Damon steps up to fight for her, not just with. lol. Though, I do appreciate both.. HOT chemistry. Hopefully they keep that banter, her stand against his rashness and violence. Besides Alaric, Bonnie is the only one who does.

meh. Elena. Thought she had more class than that.
mischievous
Ow, so Elena will be jealous for a while? Good...
bamon action needed! Seriously !
più di un anno fa Henrita said…
I want to see their friendship in season 3! And in season 4 everything else ;) I hope Bonnie will help Damon and Elena to find Stefan. I want to see more Bamon scenes :(
mischievous
hi Henrita, I haven't seen you here, are you new?
I'm Nancy and you are right we need more Bamon scenes!!!
Hi! Yes i am!
Welcome then!!! And have fun here XD
Thanks;) haha
più di un anno fa SammylovesGina said…
zzz
So Elena will have a 'deep attraction' to Damon?Grreat.I already hate this character, I mean I never hated a character that much but the writers give me always more reasons to hate her more. Everytime I think it can't get worse it gets worse. The little hope I have is in this Rebecca vamp. Maybe she and Elena will fight over Stefan and Elena will understand how bad it is to be in Damons or Stefans place. I really hope that Bonnie gets some storyline beside from being the witch whose powers are free to use everyone. It sucks that when everytime something goes wrong Bonnie has to fix it. But although there is so bothering stuff I am looking forward for season 3.
più di un anno fa cizzi-B said…
zzz
They say "deep attraction" now that could just mean physical attraction,but who knows?she still loves stefan though and it always be stefan imo I think there going down the route that elena is just like Katherine.Katherine loved/loves stefan,but she cares for Damon too and was attracted to him.as for bamon I think we could friendship this season with the potential for something more next season