Damon & Bonnie ApplePie88 te make NO sense, and te are NOT a bamon fan.

Pottermqw posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 11:49PM
You hate Damon, and worship Bonnie, and the only reason you say you 'ship' them is that Damon is the most famous male lead, which you want for Bonnie to get popularity.

Damon & Bonnie 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Tigerlily888 said…
surprise
Are you a Bamon fan? If no then get off our spot. If yes?(which i doubt you are but hate to jump to conclusions) Huh? Do you know AppelPie88? Did you seriously creat an account to say that?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Desara said…
angry
You have NO right to come to the Bamon spot and say that, you dont even know ApplePie88 and all you are doing is making more arguments, hate between Bamon and Delena. You wouldnt like it if Bamon fans start coming to the delena spot and making forums about one of you friends. If you dont like what applepie88 is saying then just ignore it and grow up.
più di un anno fa helomusic said…
Seriously? REALLY! YOU came here to insult Applepie88! Don't you have any common sense! If you have a problem with someone, go DIRECTLY to that SOMEONE and don't come here to expose your DAMN dirty laundry!
I don't even see the point of your comment, it's not really Bamon related it's just a way to try to humiliate someone. Pff, GROW UP and stop coming here to start fight or at least if you want to have some civilised conversation then come back.
più di un anno fa nansoula said…
I will quote helomusic "Don't you have any common sense! If you have a problem with someone, go DIRECTLY to that SOMEONE"
"I don't even see the point of your comment, it's not really Bamon related it's just a way to try to humiliate someone. "
Yeap that sums it up
più di un anno fa Bangelusfan said…
monkey
Seriously??! Go rant to someone who cares! Jeez *mumbles* just who the hell does this git think he is? hipocrit son of a ***** "ohhhh you don't like Damon poor little Damon he's an angel"...Grow up!!
più di un anno fa elena1 said…
monkey
Report this troll that insult our beloved ApplePie88
più di un anno fa katesbon said…
Applepie88 is well she is one of the best person smart i may add in this site she also made me love book bamon so she is a bamantore who everyone know and love but who are you again?
più di un anno fa jasamfan09 said…
who is this fool they need go they sound foolish Applepie88 love book Bamon and like show bamon. she like show damon does't mean she has to love the dumbass thing he does on the show. she want damon to do better to be better just like i do.
più di un anno fa ApplePie88 said…
Wow. I'm not going to even waste my time replying to this idiot who came all the way on this spot just to start a fight with me. LMFAO. I'm just laughing at this person's sheer stupidity. All they are doing is making themselves look so incredibly stupid and also, making themselves look like such a dumbass. Get lost, troll.

P.S. Thanks for giving me more attention. Been missing it lately. :D
più di un anno fa DamonsLilBird said…
angry
Back off mate before you say things that cant be tooken back Im a Bamon fan but I do hate Damon sometimes, sometimes I dislike Bonnie. YOu leave my fast talkin latin mate along or you'll deal with us True Bamon fans. We dont take kindly to one of our own being attack now good flippin day!!!
più di un anno fa -RandomChick- said…
Seriously? You're pathetic... What was the whole point of this? How dare you say ApplePie88 isn't a fan? I'm pretty sure everyone hates Damon or Bonnie at one point or another but I'm sure it wouldn't exactly effect their liking towards the ship -.-
più di un anno fa Brethesmart-ass said…
I don't even know this applepie88 person but I know you have no right to insult her. Do us all a favor and get the hell out of our spot! Plz! And how would you know if she's a fan of bamon or not? Do you know her like that?
più di un anno fa Wahinetoa said…
angry
This is NOT acceptable to attack anyone, let alone on our spot - and it's the kind of vicious and immature post that needs reporting. Consider it done so.

Applepie - you've got our full backing bb. Love who you love and ROCK on!!
più di un anno fa ashleyluvsu said…
angry
omg who do u think u r!
più di un anno fa AngelusB said…
angry
Pathetic. Cheap shot. Lack of life much? :/

più di un anno fa veronicaaa said…
tongue
no conozco a un fan bamon mas dedicado que aplepie desde mi comienzo en fanpop
creo que por eso la insultas

più di un anno fa Tigerlily888 said…
Trolls will be trolls!!!!! hahaha