Damon & Bonnie A Bamon Page 3x21 Before the SunSets

DamonsLilBird posted on May 02, 2012 at 07:53PM
I decided to do this after reading that yummy one from meh mate bb8fan lol. SO Mates keep in mind meh head and wrist have been beaten for school, so bare with a bird. Enjoy

Waking up in the woods with a hammering headache Damon could of thought Bonnie was with him.

Damon: Where the bloody hell did that witch go?Smelling fresh blood and knowing it's Bonnie since he tasted her in 1x09. Damon sense something awful going on in the cave running straight for it not caring that his brain was on fire eariler he flew in there like a hell bent storm of chaos and dark revenge.

Laying on the floor blinking tears back and forth was the tiniest innocent witch ever, Bonnie's body laid bleeding rapidly. Leaning over to caress her but not too closely Damon remembers how intoxicated a Bennett's blood can be, he pulled his jacket off.

Damon:You really are a burden to me, staring at her blankless eyes Damon saw that they had a haunting fimilar look to them. When he realized what was happing.

Damon: Darn it all Elame(oops I mean ELena lol) will kill me if I left you to die here.

Bonnie: Da ... mon, I'm...

Damon: save it look Judgy there are some things even I wouldn't do you trying to be a blood power bag for Alric is kind of sucidal.

Faintly trying to talk Bonnie's eyes flutter as she caught Damon's dark blue eyes, the pain in her chest was too much. She swore if Damon could read mines she would find a way to make a spell to forget such thoughts from ever, being remember.

Bonnie: He's not an saint, oh heavens knows but there's something to be said about him. He's .. like my ... Dark Angel. Blinking faintly into his eyes Damon noticed Bonnie's breathing has stop.

Damon: You DO NOT GET TO DIE ON ME JUDGY, NOT TODAY AND NOT EVER! Biting his wrist Damon cup open Bonnie's mouth as he lifted his wrist.

Damon: Consider this one of the many promises I made to myself regarding you Witch.

Damon's lucious dark red blood sink into the depths of Bonnie's soul enwrapping her in a tight fist of power, Bonnie's heart had begun to flutter.

Bonnie: Mo.. more she moan.

Damon: Um I think not young lady you are still a minor smiling he lean down to lick the blood from her lips.

Bonnie: Damon I owe you.

Damon: Fat chance Bonnie, turning away from the cave with Bonnie in his arms he said. "I OWE YOU"

Bonnie: An like I said he's not a saint, oh no not even a prince laughing to herself, he's more than that he's my... my Dark Angel.

I hope you enjoy my head and wrist has been killing me since starting college lol. Love ya all
 I decided to do this after Leggere that yummy one from meh mate bb8fan lol. SO Mates keep in mind meh
last edited on May 02, 2012 at 08:20PM

Damon & Bonnie 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa vampgurl2005BxD said…
heart
Aw her dark angel! Too cute
più di un anno fa DamonsLilBird said…
heart
thnk u mate. lol Not feelin good but glad somebody came to read it. love ya!
più di un anno fa vampgurl2005BxD said…
smile
Aw it was no problem :)hope you feel better soon. <3
kiss
thnk u mate Im doing bloody better, but meh head and wrist still throbs.
più di un anno fa xXxDracoxXx said…
Nice! :D
più di un anno fa skins-01-fan said…
Love this!
kiss
thnk u all.