Damon & Bonnie Damon and Bonnie :The corvo and his baby bird's scenes in libri

lorastefens posted on Oct 05, 2010 at 06:38PM
My favorite scenes of them from Dark Reunion:

The snap of a twig exploded through her like gunfire.
She spun toward it, eyes and ears straining. But there was only darkness and silence.
Fingers touched the back of her neck.
Bonnie whirled again, almost falling, almost fainting. She was too frightened to scream. When she saw who it was, shock robbed all her senses and her muscles collapsed. She would have ended up in a heap on the ground if he hadn't caught her and held her straight.
"You look frightened," Damon said softly.
Bonnie shook her head. She didn't have any voice yet. She thought she still might faint. But she tried to pull away just the same.
He didn't tighten his grip, but he didn't let go. And struggling did about as much good as trying to break a brick wall with bare hands. She gave up and tried to calm her breathing.
"Are you frightened of me?" Damon said. He smiled reprovingly, as if they shared a secret. "You don't need to be."
How had Elena managed to deal with this? But Elena hadn't, of course, Bonnie realized.
Elena had succumbed to Damon in the end. Damon had won and had his way.
He released one of her arms to trace, very lightly, the curve of her upper lip. "I suppose I should go away," he said, "and not scare you anymore. Is that what you want?"
Like a rabbit with a snake, Bonnie thought. This is how the rabbit feels. Only I don't suppose he'll kill me. I might just die on my own, though. She felt as if her legs might melt away at any minute, as if she might collapse. There was a warmth and a trembling inside her.
Think of something… fast. Those unfathomable black eyes were filling the universe now. She thought she could see stars inside them. Think. Quickly.
Elena wouldn't like it, she thought, just as his lips touched hers. Yes, that was it. But the problem was, she didn't have the strength to say it. The warmth was growing, rushing out to all parts of her, from her fingertips to the soles of her feet. His lips were cool, like silk, but everything else was so warm. She didn't need to be afraid; she could just let go and float on this. Sweetness rushed through her…

---♥--

In that state of dreadful calm she looked up to see a flutter of wings blur and shimmer in the moonlight. Damon stood beside her, and she spoke quite collectedly and rationally.
"Will giving him blood help?"
He didn't seem to hear her. His eyes were all black, all pupil. That barely leashed violence, that sense of ferocious energy held back, was gone. He knelt and touched the dark head on the ground.
"Stefan?"
Bonnie shut her eyes.
Damon's scared, she thought. Damon's scared—Damon!—and oh, God, I don't know what to do. There's nothing to do—and it's all over and we're all lost and Damon is scared for Stefan. He isn't going to take care of things and he hasn't got a solution and somebody's got to fix this. And oh, God, please help me because I'm so frightened and Stefan's dying and Meredith and Matt are hurt and Klaus is going to come back.
She opened her eyes to look at Damon. He was white, his face looking terrifyingly young at that moment, with those dilated black eyes.
"Klaus is coming back," Bonnie said quietly. She wasn't afraid of him anymore. They weren't a centuries-old hunter and a seventeen-year-old human girl, sitting here at the edge of the world.
They were just two people, Damon and Bonnie, who had to do the best they could."I know," Damon said. He was holding Stefan's hand, looking completely unembarrassed about it, and it seemed quite logical and sensible. Bonnie could feel him sending Power into Stefan, could also feel that it wasn't enough.
"Would blood help him?"
"Not much. A little, maybe."
"Anything that helps at all we've got to try."
Stefan whispered, "No."
Bonnie was surprised. She'd thought he was unconscious. But his eyes were open now, open and alert and smoldering green. They were the only alive thing about him.
"Don't be stupid," Damon said, his voice hardening. He was gripping Stefan's hand until his knuckles whitened. "You're badly hurt."
"I won't break my promise." That immovable stubbornness was in Stefan's voice, in his pale face. And when Damon opened his mouth again, undoubtedly to say that Stefan would break it and like it or Damon would break his neck, Stefan added, "Especially when it won't do any good."
There was a silence while Bonnie fought with the raw truth of this. Where they were now, in this terrible place beyond all ordinary things, pretense or false reassurance seemed wrong.
Only the truth would do. And Stefan was telling the truth. He was still looking at his brother, who was looking back, all that fierce, furious attention focused on Stefan as it had been focused on Klaus earlier. As if somehow that would help.
"I'm not badly hurt, I'm dead," Stefan said brutally, his eyes locked on Damon's. Their last and greatest struggle of wills, Bonnie thought. "And you need to get Bonnie and the others out of here."
"We won't leave you," Bonnie intervened. That was the truth; she could say that. "You have to!" Stefan didn't glance aside, didn't look away from his brother. "Damon, you know I'm right. Klaus will be here any minute. Don't throw your life away. Don't throw their lives away."
"I don't give a damn about their lives," Damon hissed. The truth also, Bonnie thought, curiously unoffended. There was only one life Damon cared about here, and it wasn't his own.
"Yes, you do!" Stefan flared back. He was hanging on to Damon's hand with just as fierce a grip, as if this was a contest and he could force Damon to concede that way. "Elena had a last request; well, this is mine. You have Power, Damon. I want you to use it to help them."
"Stefan…" Bonnie whispered helplessly.
"Promise me," Stefan said to Damon, and then a spasm of pain twisted his face. For uncountable seconds Damon simply looked down at him. Then he said, "I promise," quick and sharp as the stroke of a dagger. He let go of Stefan's hand and stood, turning to Bonnie. "Come on."
"We can't leave him…"
"Yes, we can." There was nothing young about Damon's face now. Nothing vulnerable. "You and your human friends are leaving here, permanently. I am coming back."
Bonnie shook her head. She knew, dimly, that Damon wasn't betraying Stefan, that it was some case of Damon putting Stefan's ideals above Stefan's life, but it was all too abstruse and incomprehensible to her. She didn't understand it and she didn't want to. All she knew was that Stefan couldn't be left lying there.
"You're coming now," Damon said, reaching for her, the steely ring back in his voice. Bonnie prepared herself for a fight, and then something happened that made all their debating meaningless. There was a crack like a giant whip and a flash like daylight, and Bonnie was blinded. When she could see through the afterimage, her eyes flew to the flames that were licking up from a newly blackened hole at the base of a tree.
Klaus had returned. With lightning.
Bonnie's eye darted to him next, as the only other thing moving in the clearing. He was waving the bloody white ash stake he'd pulled out of his own back like a gory trophy.
Lightning rod, thought Bonnie illogically, and then there was another crash. It stabbed down from an empty sky, in huge blue-white forks that lit everything like the sun at noon. Bonnie watched as one tree and then another was hit, each one closer than the last. Flames licked up like hungry red goblins among the leaves.
Two trees on either side of Bonnie exploded, with cracks so loud that she felt rather than heard it, a piercing pain in her eardrums. Damon, whose eyes were more sensitive, threw up a hand to protect them.

---♥---

These Two scenes are my favorite scenes from Dark Reunion.I will add more and all the girls you can add your favorite quote regarding Damon/Bonnie.(image credit Bamon spot fanpop)
 My preferito scenes of them from Dark Reunion: The snap of a twig exploded through her like gunfire.

Damon & Bonnie 27 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Bangelusfan said…
smile
Thank you so much for post this
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa nsk said…
kiss
THANKS U!
it feel good to read the epicness of bamon now...
più di un anno fa damongirlfriend said…
heart
this is great
LOVE BAMON
and my fav bamon book scene is the kiss in caroline house
that kiss is epic hopefully happen in the show
più di un anno fa lorastefens said…
My favorite Damon/Bonnie scenes from Nightfall

Bonnie was whispering, over and over, clearly oblivious to the world around her: “Please, come help us. Damon, if you can hear me, please accept our apologies and come. You gave us a terrible scare, and I’m sure we deserved it, but please, please help. It hurts, Damon. It hurts so bad I could scream. But instead I’m putting all that energy into Calling you. Please, please, please help…”

---♥---

He glanced at the two other humans, the dark-haired girl with the disturbing, logical eyes, and the fair-haired boy who was always trying to pick a fight. He might just have cut this one too fine. It certainly looked bad for the other two. But he was going to save this one. Because it was his whim. Because she had called for his help so piteously.

---♥---

Cautiously, watching the door and cranking his senses up to cover their broadest spectrum, Damon lifted Bonnie’s hand to his lips as if he were going to kiss it. Instead, he took her wrist in his mouth and, suppressing every urge he had to bite, instead simply sucked.
He spat almost immediately. His mouth was full of resin. The massage wasn’t enough by far. Even suction, if he could get a couple of dozen vampires and attach them all over Bonnie’s little body like leeches, wouldn’t be enough.
He sat back on his heels and looked at her, this fatally poisoned woman-child he’d as good as given his word to save.

---♥---

He turned the water temperature up again, but it made no difference. Bonnie was stiffening into the true death, young as she was. His peers in old Italy had had it right, he thought, a female like this was amaiden , no longer girl, not yet woman. It was especially apposite since any vampire could tell that she was a maiden in both senses. And it had all been done under his nose.

---♥---

Bonnie, who had never hurt a—a harmless thing for malice. Bonnie, who was like a kitten, making airy pounces at no prey at all. Bonnie, with her hair that was called something strawberry, but that looked simply as if it was on fire. Bonnie of the translucent skin, with the delicate violet fjords and estuaries of veins all over her throat and inner arms. Bonnie, who had lately taken to looking at him sideways with her large childlike eyes, big and brown, under lashes like stars…
His jaws and canines were aching, and his mouth felt as if it were on fire from the poisonous resin. But all that could be ignored, because he was consumed with one other thought.
Bonnie had called for his help for nearly half an hour before succumbing to the darkness.
That was what needed to be said. Needed to be examined. Bonnie had called for Stefan—who had been too far away and too busy with his angel—but she had called for Damon, too, and she had pleaded for his help.
And he had ignored it. With three of Elena’s friends at his feet, he had ignored their agonies, had ignored Bonnie’s frenzied pleas not to let them die.
Usually, this sort of thing would only make him take off for some other town. But somehow he was still here and still tasting the bitter consequences of his act.

---♥---

He let Bonnie lapse back into the water and thought. Then he pulled out the knife again and made another cut: this one on his arm, at the wrist. He followed the vein there until blood was not just dripping but streaming steadily out. Then he put that wrist to Bonnie’s upturned mouth, adjusting the angle of her head with his other hand. Her lips were partly open and the dark red blood flowed beautifully. Periodically she swallowed. There was life in her yet.
It was just like feeding a baby bird, he thought, tremendously pleased with his memory, his ingenuity, and—well, just himself.He smiled brilliantly at nothing in particular.
---♥---

She was his baby bird. She’d swallowed enough of his blood now that any more would begin to Change her seriously.

---♥---

Stefan’s fist flew out. It was his left fist, and Damon was supporting Bonnie’s head on that side, so he couldn’t lean away gracefully as he normally would. She was unconscious; she might take in a lungful of water and die immediately. Who knew about these humans, especially when they were poisoned?
Instead, he concentrated on sending all his shielding to the right side of his chin. He figured he could take a punch, even from the New Improved Stefan without losing his hold on the girl—even if Stefan broke his jaw.
Stefan’s fist stopped a few millimeters away from Damon’s face.
There was a pause; the brothers looked at each other across a distance of two feet.
Stefan took a deep breath and sat back. “Now will you admit it?”
Damon was genuinely puzzled. “Admit what?”
“That you care something for them. Enough to take a punch rather than letting Bonnie go underwater.”

---♥---

Contemplating his bedraggled little bird, who was clutching the towel to her instinctively, with her fiery hair plastered to her head and her big brown eyes blinking between strands, something swelled in Damon. Stefan had run to the door to tell the others the good news. For a moment it was just the two of them: Damon and Bonnie.
“It tastes awful,” Bonnie said woefully, spitting out more water.
“I know,” Damon said, staring at her. The new thing he was feeling had swollen inside his soul until the pressure was almost too much to stand. When Bonnie said, “But I’m alive!” with an abrupt 180-degree turn in mood, her heart-shaped face flushing suddenly with joy, the fierce pride Damon felt in response was intoxicating. He and he alone had brought her back from the edge of icy death. Her poison-filled body had been cured by him; it was his blood that had dissolved and dispersed the toxin,his blood—
And then the swelling thing burst.
There was, to Damon, a palpable if not audible crack as the stone encasing his soul burst open and a great piece fell away.
With something inside him singing, he clutched Bonnie to him, feeling the wet towel through his raw silk shirt, and feeling Bonnie’s slight body under the towel. Definitely a maiden, and not a child, he thought dizzily, whatever the writing on that infamous scrap of pink nylon had claimed. He clutched at her as if he needed her for blood—as if they were in hurricane-tossed seas and to let go of her would be to lose her.
His neck hurt fiercely, but more cracks were spreading all over the stone; it was going to explode completely, letting theDamon it held inside out—and he was too drunk on pride and joy, yes, joy, to care. Cracks were spreading in every direction, pieces of stone flying off…

---♥---

It wasn’t the fact that she was Calling that surprised her. It was what she was saying.
Damon! Damon! We’re trapped at Caroline’s house and she’s gone crazy! Help!
It flowed out of her like an underwater well that had been suddenly tapped, releasing a geyser.
Damon, she’s got me by the ankle—and she won’t let go! If she pulls Meredith under, I don’t know what I’ll do! Help me!

---♥---

“Damon?” Bonnie gasped. “Damon? You came!”
“All that wailing gets on my nerves. It doesn’t mean—”
But Bonnie wasn’t listening. She wasn’t even thinking. She was still half in trance and not responsible (she decided later) for her own actions. She wasn’therself . It was someone else who went into rapture when the grip on her ankle loosened, and someone else who whirled around in Damon’s grip and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth.
It was someone else, too, who felt Damon startle, with his arms still around her, and who noticed that he made no attempt to pull away from the kiss. That person also noticed, when at last she leaned back, that Damon’s skin, pale in the dim light, looked almost as if he had flushed.

---♥---

“How was it?”
“How was what?”
“Kissing Damon, you nitwit!”
“Ohhhh.” Bonnie melted back into the bucket seat. “It was like…kapow! Zap! Zowie! Like…fireworks.”
“You’re smirking.”
“I am not smirking,” Bonnie said with dignity. “I am smiling in fond remembrance.”

---♥---

The Tree-Men leaned back farther. And despite herself, Bonnie screamed.“You see?” laughed Shinichi. “Each of your friends will die in that agony or worse. One by one, we will take you!”
That was when Damon really seemed to go crazy. He began moving like quicksilver, like a leaping flame, like some animal with reflexes far faster than Shinichi’s. Now there was a sword in his hand, undoubtedly conjured up by the magical housekey, and the sword slashed through the branches even as the branches reached out to trap him. And then he was airborne, leaping over the railing for the second time that night.
This time Damon’s balance was perfect, and far from breaking bones, he made a graceful, catlike landing just beside Bonnie. And then his sword was flashing in an arc, sweeping all around Bonnie, and the tough, fingerlike tips of the branches that held her were cut cleanly away.
A moment later, Bonnie was being lifted, being held by Damon as he leaped easily off the rough-hewn altar and was lost in the shadows near the house.

Scenes from Nightfall(My favorite):
 My preferito Damon/Bonnie scenes from Nightfall Bonnie was whispering, over and over, clearly oblivio
più di un anno fa Bangelusfan said…
smile
Thank you once again for posting this ^^
più di un anno fa mehreen03 said…
awesome...thanks a lot for posting this...great work...i do hope you will post more about them...
più di un anno fa pattykirsche said…
heart
So sweet!!!
kiss
^thanks a lot guys.I will edit some scenes really soon.
più di un anno fa louvreangel said…
heart
Awesome! Thanks for posting all of these! (:
più di un anno fa MAHSA_ said…
heart
wooow that was beautiful i've never read the books but now im so tempted just to read more about them when they are together.
thanks for sharing
Blood will tell part :

Damon/Bonnie encounter:

She looked up at him. Matt was in the car, his back to them, probably listening to music if he wasn’t under some spell of Damon’s. Stefan and Meredith were even farther away, and—preoccupied.
Vampires. You just couldn’t trust them to feel pain like real people. Even her patented knee-to-the-family-jewels—patented because of its speed, force, and a secret second bounce she wasn’t demonstrating for anyone—probably would have no effect.
She started to look at Damon again, but suddenly her point-of-view was whirling. He had picked her up as if she weighed no more than a kitten and put her down again, facing away from Matt and the house. She felt the whiplash of a bramble. When she looked back at Damon her bravado had undergone a serious change for the worse. She found herself thinking how fortunate but unlikely it would be for Stefan and Meredith to come out on the porch right this very minute. She blinked and found that she was blinking back tears.
“I’ll—I’ll put a spell on you,” she said in a small voice.
“A spell to do what?” He reached out and touched her jaw where a jutting tree branch had caught her. “You’re bleeding.”
Bonnie felt her heart begin to gallop. “It’s nothing.”
“It ought to be taken care of.”
“Not your way,” Bonnie said, and she heard the oddest thing—a sort of faint echo to her voice, saying, Not your way.
In any case, Damon looked around. “So the hero has admitted he’s just like the rest of us raptors at last,” he said, eyeing the window to Stefan’s attic room from which surely, any minute now, Stefan and Meredith would be starting downstairs.
“I don’t know what you mean.”
“Neither do I really. Except that Stefan couldn’t keep his vow, could he? He knows he needs to have human blood.”
“We made him do it,” Bonnie said fiercely. “Matt and Meredith, and, yes, even Elena told him that he had to. And me.”
Something sparked in Damon’s eyes. “So the lovebirds are having conversations at will now?”
“Elena talked to him, to order him to do it,” Bonnie said, stretching a point.
Again, the feeling of rushing through the air, being lifted like a doll, and this time, ending up pinned against a tree. Her arms and legs were much too heavy to try any of the usual self-defense in her repertoire. And of course there was no chance of screaming.
Damon’s face was close to her. There floated back to her a memory of a much more immature Bonnie saying that it would be so romantic to be killed by someone this handsome. She’d been a little idiot, that’s what she had been. God, if she could get her hands on that younger self of hers now . . .
“So you made Stefan take your blood,” he said, “but I’m still just a poor outsider, forced to stalk you for your own good.”
“I haven’t done it yet,” Bonnie said, knowing that she sounded like a kitten spitting rage with all its fur fluffed up. But then she thought of something else.
“Elena is watching you,” she said, combining what she was sure was the truth with the guess of the next question. “Elena wants to know what you’re going to do tonight. You said you were watching us for our own good. Are you going to help us? Help him? Or just watch?”
“I really haven’t decided,” Damon said, and Bonnie, looking into those black-as-obsidian eyes, felt that this was the simple truth and all bets were truly off with him.
And, although tears flooded her eyes and down her cheeks, she wouldn’t look away from him. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of seeing her break down entirely and whisper, “But we’re goners without you . . .”
“You’d be goners with me, too.’’ He plucked her thought out of the air. “You must know that. What you’re challenging isn’t beatable. That’s the truth, maybe not in words of one syllable but as simply as I can put it without resorting to sock-puppets. Do we understand?”
Bonnie was beyond being distressed over personal things.
“It’s the town I’m worried about. Fell’s Church—”
“Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall. When you’ve seen enough of them as I have you develop an indifference. And this miserable place is hardly a dot on the map, anyway.”
Bonnie looked up angrily but he had already turned on his bland face and his purring, persuasive voice.
“If you have blood to give to little brother, then you have blood to give to me,” he said, looking at her with last-puppy-in-the-shop-eyes. “It doesn’t take much, you know. And maybe it will persuade me . . .”
There was a word for this kind of exchange, or at least for the closest human equivalent, but Bonnie didn’t care. Despite the sharp thought, No!, that flashed across her mind, she looked up at Damon with eyes that were just as round and innocent as he’d made his, and cornflower blue to boot. “Really? It might persuade you to stay and fight on our side?”
“It certainly would provide incentive, even if I don’t think we’d have a chance.”
“And you’d truly stay? You wouldn’t break your word a—”
“Little human, I have never broken my word.”
Bonnie didn’t take time to puzzle over this. She looked into Damon’s eyes—endless darkness there, unpierced by any ray of light—and she told herself firmly that she wasn’t going to faint. Damon was very different from Stefan, but what did it matter?
“Then do it,” she said hastily. “But do it quick, and somewhere Stefan won’t see it. The back of my neck, maybe?”
She caught Damon staring at her. “You’d—”
“I’d do anything to help Fell’s Church. The people here are like my family. I’ve grown up with them. And this seems to be the only way I can try to help them.”
Damon lifted her in his arms and turned her so that she faced away from him. But he did it slowly, as if fighting his way through molasses.
“You’re sure?” He seemed unable to believe, that after years of wooing Elena and her friends; after courting them and terrorizing them in turn, he had actually won the game.
“Yes,” Bonnie said. “Just be quick. Please.” What Bonnie was afraid of now was that Stefan and Meredith would finish too soon. Damon had hauled them into a little private clearing, so maybe there might be come excuse to make—but the whole thing would look bad. Boys made things so complicated.
“All right. I’ll make it quick,” Damon said in a dazed way. Then: “This will sting at first.”
“I know, I know.” Bonnie felt Damon’s breath on the back of her neck. He was holding up her hair, exposing her neck to the darkness. She shuddered, not because it was cold. Then she felt the touch of his lips there on her spinal cord, cooler than she would have imagined. He kissed her lightly and a wave of feeling went through her.

I will edit soon, I'm just too lazy now.

Stefan and Bonnie conversation about Damon.

I made you happy, then.
Can you have any doubt? This is what it can be when two . . . well, I won’t say lovers because we aren’t, not in the conventional sense. But this is what it can be when there’s no fear, only love.
And—you don’t think I’m just a little girl?
If I’d thought that you’d never have gotten your sweater off. You’re a woman, even if you’re still a girl. Some girls are. And some women of fifty are still girls.
She sighed and lapsed back. “I’m glad,” she whispered. “And you be sure that Damon knows it, too.”
What does Damon have to do—he began and then sensed something more urgent. He felt wonderful, yes, but when he calculated how much of her blood he had taken he nearly panicked.

---♥---

He could all too easily see Bonnie taking a walk on the very wild side with Damon. His brother had a soft spot for her already, she knew.

I love you Stefan for recognizing that your brother has a soft corner for Bonnie.:D
Image credit Bamon spot, I will edit soon of Blood will tell scenes, I'm using this pics because in Blood will tell, they have encountered in front of car and then Damon takes her to a tree :D

when the tree scene will arrive.
 Blood will tell part : Damon/Bonnie encounter: She looked up at him. Matt was in the car, his back
più di un anno fa chairlover19 said…
heart
Wow..So awesome.Then how come some fans say that Damon/Bonnie doesn't have anything in books? Between that car scene is my favorite in show also.Believe it or not Bonnie, I wanna protect you.Love that kiss in spinal cord.
più di un anno fa JaceClaryTMI said…
the first scene from Dark Reunion that you posted, what page was it on...

nevermind I found it....ohh that was so cute!!!!
più di un anno fa OrlaghxCullen said…
big smile
I love this please add the bath tub scene up its my fvrite scen frrom any of the books :D
più di un anno fa nansoula said…
heart
those scenes are keeping me going lol i love them
più di un anno fa nansoula said…
mischievous
“Ohhhh.” Bonnie melted back into the bucket seat. “It was like…kapow! Zap! Zowie! Like…fireworks.”
“You’re smirking.”
“I am not smirking,” Bonnie said with dignity. “I am smiling in fond remembrance.” hahahah the last line is so "Damon"
più di un anno fa Smartlooks said…
when was the spinal cord thing?Which book?I honestly dont remember and i remember ALL Bamon scenes.HELP!!!
più di un anno fa Lannieluv7 said…
it was in a short story she wrote called blood will tell
più di un anno fa Realist1 said…
big smile
I love all these scenes, but the bath tub scene is the best for me.
It makes me laugh when some say there is nothing between bamon. You don't even have to read in between the lines, because it is right there and they call us delusional.
Anyway, can't wait for midnight to come out, then there will be more scenes to post here.
più di un anno fa Blairwaldorffan said…
Please update the Midnight quote also.
più di un anno fa veronicaaa said…
heart
siiii pongan citas de midnight para actualizarlo a pesar del resultado el libro tenia lindos momentos bamon pero igual ninguno como el de la bañera :D
più di un anno fa silvina19 said…
heart
WARNING SPOILER!

Bonnie & Damon: Midnight

---♥---

(...) For someone who had lucked out, he sounded a little strange. Almost…choked up.

Water was on Bonnie’s cheeks but it was being flicked away too fast for her to wipe it. Damon was holding her so that she couldn’t see his face, and he was holding her very, very tightly.

It really was Damon. He had called out the cavalry and, despite the city-wide mind-gridlock, he had found her.

“They hurt you, didn’t they, little redbird? I saw…I saw your face,” Damon said in his new choked-up voice. Bonnie didn’t know what to say. But suddenly she didn’t mind how hard he squeezed her. She even found herself squeezing back.

Suddenly, to her shock, Damon broke her koala-grip and pulled her up and kissed her on the lips very gently. “Little redbird! I’m going to go now, and make them pay for what they did to you.”

Bonnie heard herself say, “No, don’t.”

“No?” Damon repeated, bewildered.

“No,” Bonnie said. She needed Damon with her. She didn’t care what happened to Shinichi. There was a sweetness unfolding inside her, but there was also a rushing in her head. It really was a pity, but in a few moments she would be unconscious.

---♥---

I hope you like it!

Image: Bonnie's picture from the LJS's site
 WARNING SPOILER! Bonnie & Damon: Midnight ---♥--- (...) For someone who had lucked out, he s
più di un anno fa Blairwaldorffan said…
Thanks for the update of midnight.
più di un anno fa veronicaaa said…
heart
que bello la fovorita de midnight prueba de que damon se preocupa quiere y tal vez hasta ama a bonnie
que lindo eso de que la apretó muy fuerte por ese abrazo koala
più di un anno fa elena1 said…
heart
thanks for posted the midnight's scenes
più di un anno fa silvina19 said…
kiss
you are welcome!!! :D

@veronica yo estoy segura que damon la ama ... el tema es que no se todavia que tipo de amor es.. aunque segun lj no es platonico...
de cualquier forma lo que mas me gusta de esta parte es lo ultimo. cuando ella dice que lo NECESITA. y me parece que demuestra, una vez mas, que a bonnie no le importa la venganza sino el amor. ♥
più di un anno fa bamonlover123 said…
heart
Thanks @lorastefens im loving your post. keep them coming please