Damon & Bonnie Bamon Midnight

KazceyLov posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 05:13AM
Damon dies to save Bonnie

"I don't want your filthy slave", he snarled. "I want my own back! She's worth...." Here he came to a stop , trying to calculate how many ordinary girls Bonnie was worth. A hundred? A thousand?
"She is worth infinitely more ----" he begun.

In the front yard, Bonnie was abasing herself. She couldn't help thinking, even now, about how handsome Damon looked, how wild and dark and ferocious and gorgeous. She couldn't help thinking about the times he smiled at her,laughed at her, come to save her at her urgent call. She honestly thought that someday...but now she felt her heart was breaking in two.

"They hurt you, didn't they, little bird? I saw... I saw your face," Damon said in his new choked-up voice.
Bonnie didn't know what to say. But suddenly she didn't mind how hard he squeezed her. She even found herself squeezing back.
Suddenly, to her shock, Damon broke the Koala-grip and pulled her up and kissed her on the lips very gently.
"Little redbird! I'm going to go now, and make them pay for what they did to you"

"The pulsing was made up of nothing but a memory. The memory of a girl with dark blue eyes and golden hair and a small face with wide brown eyes.
And the taste: the taste of two maiden's tears. Elena. Bonnie
Putting the two of them together they formed, not exactly a thought, not exactly a picture. But to someone who only understood words, it might be translated
They are waiting for me, if I can figure out who I am
And that sparked a fierce determination"

And when Damon is dying his mind speaks to Elena...but his inner soul ( the damon in chains from the last book) talks to Bonnie..

Damon & Bonnie 64 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...