Damon & Elena damon & elena fan forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7551-7600 of 14056

più di un anno fa katie15 said…
big smile
Oh I don't want Bonnie with Sage! I think Sage is too good for her! Matt and Bonnie ftw
più di un anno fa Sunbathe said…
I would like to see Sage and Meredith get together!
While I am a huge Alaric fan in the show, I don't really like him that much in the books. He's never around.
To be honest though, in the books Damon and Elena is the main couple I care about. The rest are just extras. But I stand by what I said that LJ wouldn't make Stelena end game mainly because they are just like Twilight. We need a change for once.
I agree Katie.
L.J. said that the end will be shocking... and ending with Stelena is not shocking at all. It's been that way for the entire series so far. When I hear shocking, I think Elena will either chose both of the brothers, neither of the brothers, or Damon alone.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa chairbuck12 said…
^ I agree Katie....I'm not really interested in any other couples in the books other than Damon&Elena...thats why I love the show a teensy bit more, I get involved in all of these different ships!!!
I agree Nicole. Besides, people always go on about the type of relationship Damon and Elena have isn't original and it isn't...BUT how many times can you say their type of relationship ends as end game?!

Christy... Exactly! But I think Matt and Bonnie are quite cute in the books, although most of the time Bonnie irritates me to no end.
link
This video is amazing. Perfectly describes how I feel about Stelena and Delena....
Just got back from fireworks... so much fun! :D
Anyone on?
Onnnnnnnnnn lol.....
And its really sad that thirteen people disliked this persons vid....gosh, I may not like Stelena or Bamon but I don't go disliking vids dedicated to them!!!!
How are you? :)
That is really sad.
Someone clearly feels threatened!
I'm great....just reading Delena fanfiction.
And it is sad. People seriously need to grow up (I'm one to talk, I'm only 17....) but still....Oh, I watched the Ugly Truth.....very very good movie. Did I ever tell you I'm obsessed with Gerard Butler? Well I am..lol. Ever since Phantom of the Opera....How were the fireworks??
I've read all the good Delena fanfics so there's no more left. For now, I moved on to Forbidden Game fanfics!

I loved the Ugly Truth! Such a good movie. Gerard is a fantastic actor.

The fireworks themselves were crappy, but still being with close friends and seeing other friends I haven't seen since school was great. :)
That's great Nicole! :):):)....I love seeing friends that I haven't seen in a long time. And I KNOW Gerard is fantastic lol....And their are Forbbiden Game fanfics?? (sighs to self, of course their are....) any good Julian/Jenny ones??? OHHHHH btw I finished the second book today. I wish Tom died in the fire, lol.....
No really good ones that I have come across yet.. hopefully soon though! I need more Julian/Jenny! And I know I was seriously crossing my fingers that Tom would die in the fire!
I'm pissed that Julian/Jenny wont be together- and I'm so SICK of hearing the word epic, and fate...First with Stelena and now with Tom/Jenny. it's sooooo annoying!!!! And if you find any, PM'ing me the link would be nice! hahaha....
link
^^
here might be a good one!!
They might be together yet in the sequel... They NEED to be! I will be extremely mad if they are not. I know what you mean... epic if such an annoying overused word now. Will do about pming any to you :)
Thanks, I'll check it out when I have some time.
I'm going to go to bed now, I have to get up early-ish tomorrow. :/
Night Christy! :)
Night! :)
più di un anno fa ewwbamon said…
love delena. Is this where DE fans chat?
big smile
Is anyone on?
più di un anno fa laurik2007 said…
yeah but i can't stay long:) what's up
big smile
Hey Lau! Nothing much, you??
I have the exam tomorrow so i'm very stressed....and also happy i won fotm:))
big smile
Don't think about the exam. You've revised and tonight should be about just relaxing. I know it's hard not to think about the exam, but relaxing is the best thing to do ;)

I'm glad, you totally deserve it XD I'm surprised it has taken so long for you to win anyway. I can't wait to read your interview XD

Oh and Tyler is supposed to get a love interest! Do you think it might be Bonnie? ;)
big smile
That's the thing now im relaxing ....and after im reviewing my notes...

thx...i sent the answers to Paige...

so happy for him....deffo more screen time...as for Bonnie i hope so

Guess what i'm watching right now.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­Los­t-T­he End.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
i miss it....just now here on the italian tv as of Monday they are airing the last season and i got so nostalgic....
In England we never have exams in July, they always end in June.

I hope it's Bonnie, although I keep thinking what if it's Jeremy? But then I think all the evidence is pointing away from it being Jeremy.

1) It's out of character.
2) Jeremy has already had two love interests, he needs time to get over them.
3) It was confirmed that Bonnie will have an love interest.
4) Michael Trevino said he wants Tyler to be with Bonnie.

Probably more, but I can't think of any at the moment.

Yay Lost XD I think I'm always going to cry at the ending whenever I watch it lol.
laugh
I don't have a clue what channel it is on in the UK anyway, but I watch it on the internet and the DVDs anyway.

I'm watching some stupid progamme about the England football team since 1966 rofl. I can't believe it just showed in the 70s where they were playing crap like now and they said they are going to make us proud blah blah like they did this year rofl.
lol you mae me laugh....Jeremy....no way come on...did you see the coments on the Tyler spot..about Jer and Ty, 3 pages long:)))

Don't remind me.....when i 1st saw the episodes i was bawling like a little baby and i usual get teary at some scenes but i was literally crying my eyes out, of happiness, of sadness cuz it ended....and every time i watch it tears come out....
on the 7tn Germany-Spain.....my step-father with the Germans and me Spain....it will be war i tell you!!!
also Miss Mystic falls ranked 2nd.....so happy...the SE and BD fans couldn't stop it no matter what they did
It doesn't matter how much you write about why you want Tyler with Bonnie, apparently it is get her out of the way of Damon and Elena rofl. Funny how they never mention is about people who like Stefan and Bonnie, and Stelena fans that just like Bamon to get Damon away from Elena and Bamon fans that just ship Stelena to get Elena out of the way. They must think we make fanvideos, fanarts etc just to piss them off rofl, how pathetic can you get?!

I'm the same. I just love how Jack and Kate are together in their next life. I don't know why but I always want to cry when I think Jack died and Kate had to live the rest of her life without him until she died. It reminds me a bit of Titanic.
Lmao I support Spain now and I don't get it... my mum and my brother wanted Paraguay to win last night just because they are the underdogs and I said that if they go through then Germany will definately be in the final.

Well I think it will be Netherlands and either Spain or Germany in the final, because both Germany and Spain are strong teams. I doubt Uruguay will get through because they are stepping on dangerous territory just because they got through on penalities and they are facing a team that beat Brazil.
I watched the match at a local bar in the city on a large tv with a friend....and it was full of people there...i was the only girl...it felt weird and out of place but i didn't give a crap...also they were all against Paraguay lol
"I'll see you in another life, brother. ...*tears*
Lmao.. I actually felt sorry for Paraguay in the end, because I hate it when I see players crying because they are gutting. It's heart breaking :(
also i read an article on the couples spot...did you read it its from "all the glitter" a DE fan....who was stalked and invaded by DE crazy fans....who the hell embarasses us? I'm sick ans tired of this
yes me too..It's sad when you see them crying after getting so far but i couldn't be more happier for Spain....Torres and Villa rule!
I agree. What I hate is that I feel, because DE is the most popular TVD couple at the moment, probably one of the most popular couples on fanpop at the moment as well, people single DE fans out. It's annoying.

I'm also sick of hypercritical people who say DE fans are bad, but then they are just as bad when they say horrible things about us just because we ship DE.:( Besides, I haven't even seen that many DE fans causing shit, more the opposite way round.
I loved the penalities bit though. It made me laugh that both teams got a penalitie rofl. But I was annoyed when Spain scored and then the goal wasn't allowed and he had to have another go. But you should have heard me when he scored the first penalitie I was screaming "YES" so loud lol. I didn't even realise I wanted them to win so much rofl
like before you saw that"ewwBamon" the user got erased immediately and with good reason...and people should see the good part of fanning them...like this community ,the chat the fact that we became friends and we can talk about everything....i'm sadden when i hear people quite the ship or the tv show cuz of a few DE fans and this is spreading....no wonder people have such an awful name of us
i believe you, same here i was so pissed that the goal wasn't allowed!!!!! but then when Villa scored i was true the roof
crying
I know it's sad :(

Is really that many people quitting the ship?! :(
più di un anno fa DeanandDamon said…
hey guys! i might do s/t later with my family for July 4th. maybe see the fireworks show who knows. so wats up?
crying
I just hope Germany don't break my heart again by eliminating another of my favourite teams.
crying
Just talking about how a lot of people are quitting TVD and Delena because of the fans.
yes and they are saying it out loud they are quitting because of DE fans so the other normal people on fanpop guess what...when they hear Damon-Elena they will always think of this fact and that's bad

Hi Sara