Dawson's Creek Joey's Choice?

tubby2002 posted on May 11, 2007 at 05:50PM
I was so happy when she chose Pacey. I liked Dawson and all but I loved Pacey and thought they were right since the first season (i think) when they were in the pond and he tried to kiss her.

Dawson's Creek 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Kramer101 said…
I wanted her to choose Dawson.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa callstories said…
YES! One of my favorites is that same episode. We all knew Pacey loved Joey ever since, maybe even before. Yeah for Joey and Pacey.
più di un anno fa xsparklex said…
i was so happy! jp 4eva
più di un anno fa johnsgirlalways said…
I was really happy she chose Pacey she was always happier with him then Dawson and I think Dawson and Joey were always destined to be just friends....
più di un anno fa iar said…
I couldn't believe that she had chosen Pacey because all the show was about how Dawson loved Joey and viceversa, but, I was glad that she had chosen Pacey because they were right for each other and because for me it was very romantic when Pacey wanted her and when he helped her and all that. Best part of the show!
più di un anno fa nataliejade said…
Totally agree, they are perfect for eachother. I was still surprised though when she choose Pacey as i thought they would end Dawson & Joey together, I'm completely happy though!
più di un anno fa SeventeenQueen said…
I HATE Joeys 'choice'! ^^As you can read from above comments even PJers were surprised that they ended up together.

link
più di un anno fa Emm_xD said…
LOVE them together!
più di un anno fa brucas_naley101 said…
heart
i was sooo happy
they were meant 2 be!!!!!
Jacey=love
più di un anno fa andriana said…
pj was the best of dawson's creek .i luved it that they ended up together but i found it a little rushed.i would have liked a bit more romance before they end up together,like in season 3.but they totally are meant for each other.pj all the way.