Death Eater Roleplay Dirt on Voldykins.

Lord-Voldemort posted on Aug 27, 2010 at 12:59AM
If you have anything that might help us understand this psychopath, please post it!
save

Death Eater Roleplay 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lord-Voldemort said…
cool
My name is Jason, I am a 16 year old guy. and IM NOT LEAVING!! SUCK IT, BITCHES!! im glad your gone, and go Kick BellaTheNutcase for me, shes a fucking bitch and a traitor.

>I'm trying to talk to you out of character here, it would make things a lot easier and maybe we could come to a good conclusion. Obviously neither of us is really Voldemort since he's a fictional character.
>
>What's your real name? Mine is Lexa, I'm a 14 year old girl and I live in Canada, I have a blakc belt in karate and I'm recording a CD with my friends right now.
>
>Let's try to be reasonable ok? :)
>
>>I MUST TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! I AM THE REAL VOLDEMORT YOU IMPOSTOR!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
>>
>>>So? It takes too much time to type all of that, Nutcase is much easier. And you haven't answered my question, will you persist or are you going to leave?
>>>
>>>>her name is BellaTheNutcase, NOT plain old Nutcase! geez, get a clue!
>>>>
>>>>>Nutcase agreed to leave and delete all her comments, will you follow suit or will we have to report your account?
più di un anno fa Umbridge said…
Just ignore his comments (don't say any responses) and flag what needs to be flagged. He'll bore of this soon and hopefully find something more interesting/productive to do with his time. If it's really a him?
If he doesn't go away, well then poor thing will be spending too much time on the net without any recognition. Sad.
più di un anno fa WolfPred said…
Your such an idiotic lunatic of a tart Lord-Voldemort!That is the one that said he is glad we are gone not the original one.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Bellatrix-Black said…
An idiotic lunatic of a tart? I've never heard that before, how am I a tart?! And this is the original one that he sent ME, the other one is with Nutcase I believe.
più di un anno fa Lord-Voldemort said…
OOC: Sorry Trix, you left your account on my computer AGAIN.
più di un anno fa WolfPred said…
OOC:Bellatrix-Black i'm not calling YOU a tart.I'm calling the imposter that said he was glad we were gone!
più di un anno fa Bellatrix-Black said…
I'm not sure what you just said but I understand you are not insulting us...I'm going to go crucio someone...*skips off*