Death Eater Roleplay Elections

Bellatrix-Black posted on Nov 09, 2010 at 02:34AM
SO. I noticed that this spot is deteriorating. There are unrelated comments, Order members have infiltrated *cough*LUNAANDGINNY*cough* and Jasons are running free! I'm kidding about the Order members, s'all cool :) BUT the rest still stands. This spot is disorganized. And I hate chaos. SO we will be having an election for a leader. Said leader will be a rule-maker/moderator, making rules and keeping order. I think we should run on a Candian parliamentary system, where other people can force an election if the leader does something hugely stupid, but we can sort that out later. For now, here are the election rules:

1. Candidates must be nominated by another spot member.

2. You cannot nominate yourself.

3. You can only nominate one person.

4. After being nominated, please write a paragraph on why you want to be leader.

5. Do not make campaign promises please.

6. Jason is not allowed to vote.

7. Limit to one vote per real life person (WolfPred, Lenzetta, Kate, we all have muliple accounts so please only vote using one of them!)

8. Remember that this is friendly :)

So with that, I nominate Lexa! (Lord-Voldemort)
last edited on Nov 09, 2010 at 02:38AM

Death Eater Roleplay 16 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lord-Voldemort said…
big smile
Ok...thanks Trix :)
So I've been on Fanpop the longest out of any active member here. I was here for the rise of Jason, and the Banishment of the Roleplayers. I am in communication with Jason, and I'm trying to get to know him so that maybe one day we can all put this behind us. I think I should lead us because I have "political" experience in leadership positions, I've been here the longest, I am calm, clear-headed and I think things through, and...come on...I'm Lord Freaking Voldemort! Kthxbai ;)
più di un anno fa Lord-Voldemort said…
heart
And I nominate Trix! If she wants to run...
più di un anno fa Bellatrix-Black said…
kiss
Thanks Lexa :) Whaddaheck, I might as well write a paragraph.
So I too have been on Fanpop for a long time (only a couple hours less than Lexa!) I hate Jason with all my soul and want nothing more than to beat the sh*t out of him. I am passionate, I can get things done quickly, and I guide with a firm hand. Not sure if that's a good thing though...WHATEVAH. But if you're going to vote, and you can't decide between Lexa and me, choose Lexa, she's calmer than me :P
più di un anno fa WolfPred said…
cool
I vote for "Lord Freaking Voldemort!" XD No, seriously.
I'll set up a fan pick to vote once everyone's posted and knows what's going on. I think Kate was interested in running...
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
I nominate Paul, as in when he makes a new account.
più di un anno fa ginnyweasleyfan said…
Yea me too. As I've noticed this is in OOC right?
Paul, or Luna
BTW the *cough* thing was funny. Lol.
Yes, this entire thing is OOC. Whenever I'm not screaming "CRUCIO FILTHY MUDBLOODS!" it's probably OOC :P
più di un anno fa Lenzetta-Lovett said…
^lol nice...by the way I'm gonna agree with Wolfpred and vote for "Lord Freking Voldemort" as he put it XD
last edited più di un anno fa
I too support Lord Freaking Voldemort ^_^
più di un anno fa ginnyweasleyfan said…
@Bellatrix-Black ^^^lol funny. I suppose you never not say that.....
mischievous
Lol, I <3 Dark Lord!
più di un anno fa CheekyCheese said…
Who is this Jason anyway and what does he do??
più di un anno fa Kiana-M-McMahon said…
this was a long time ago^^
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
^I sent her a link to the explanatory Jason article.

And it didn't end up being friendly, eh?
più di un anno fa Kiana-M-McMahon said…
what?