Death Eater Roleplay Wizarding War:Girls

Kiana-M-McMahon posted on Nov 21, 2010 at 10:43PM
Continue onto the RP. (read my post on the Wizarding War)
last edited on Nov 21, 2010 at 10:44PM

Death Eater Roleplay 33 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Lenzetta-Lovett said…
OOC: I read your post on the Wizarding War and I agree it would be a bit confusing.

IC: Lenzetta went over to the boy whom she had killed and stared into his eyes which could no longer see. "Poor bugger," she said as she closed the boy's eyelids, "oh well!" She turned to Kiana and Bellatrix and let out a sigh of relief. "I feel much better now," she said putting her wand back inside her boot where she had always put it for safe keeping.
più di un anno fa Lord-Voldemort said…
OOC: Just a warning, if BellaBlackL doesn't come back, someone will have to Godmod Bellatrix :)
OOC: ^ alrighty :)
più di un anno fa Kiana-M-McMahon said…
OOC:Thanks Lenzetta-Lovett. And yea someone will. Let's just go on.

IC:"Oh well!", Kiana closed the dad's eyes. She had an evil grin on her face. Kiana also put her wand in her boot. The 3 girls kept looking around. Kiana thought she heard something. She looked over at Lenzetta and Bellatrix. They seemed to hear it too.
"Who's there?", Kiana asked.
Lenzetta quickly turned her head to the direction in which the noise came. "Come on,nothing's gonna harm ya." she said,her fingers crossed behind her back and an evil smirk upon her face. She slowly reached in her boot for her wand and gripped it tightly.
Kiana reached for her wand in her boot. "Who's there?", Kiana asked. "Come out right now." They all moved toward the where it came from. "Stupefy!", shouted Kiana.They all hovered over the unconcious boy. It was Dean Thomas. "Well, well, well", Kiana said. "Look what we've got here. Mudblood aren't you?"
smirk
Lenzetta knelt down next to the boy and glared deep into his eyes. "Hmm Mudblood eh? Interesting...wait isn't the Granger girl a Mudblood too?"
più di un anno fa Draco--Malfoy said…
Kiana point her wand at Dean.
"Yes Lenzy. The Granger girl is a mudblood. Now we must take care of this boy, Dean Thomas, mudblood. A filthy, dirty, mudblood." She turned to Dean. "You know where they are. I'm going to ask you this. Where is Potter?"
"I'm not going to tell you! They're my friends! I won't give them away!"
"OK, then. You had your chance to tell us. CRUCIO!!!!", Kiana shouted. She was enjoying this very much. Dean was rolling on the ground in pain. He lifted out his wand, but Kiana was too quick for him. "Expelliarmus!" And at that she caught the wand.
più di un anno fa MCushing19 said…
Somebody was behind her. It was Mara.
"You don't need anybody... That's good, Kiana"
"Oh Mara! Didn't see you there! I suppose the Dark Lord sent you?", Kiana asked.
"yeah...", she smirked, "what are you doing here?"
"I thought the Dark Lord told you? Or did you drift off in a day dream like that Loony,"Kiana teased.
più di un anno fa Nagini_ said…
Nagini slithered over the leaves, unseen. She slithered up a tree for a better view.

She lowered herself, hanging by the tail off a branch, behind the Death Eaters, and hissed quietly. She loved watching torture.

With a happy hiss, she dropped onto Kiana's shoulders.

"I was joking, Kiana"
Kiana looked down to her shoulders. "Oh hello Nagini. Isn't great? Look at that silly Dean boy! He barly knows any magic!"
"You've had all the fun, that's not fair" said Mara "Nagini and I haven't had fun yet here..."
"Oh Ms.Cushing, it's your turn to have Nagini now," Kiana said sarcasticly. Kiana turned away from Marisha. "Now what should we do with the mudblood?"
last edited più di un anno fa
"Wait," Lenzetta said thinking of an idea, "This boy knows Potter don't he?" she asked curiously.
più di un anno fa Nagini_ said…
Nagini slithered over Kiana's shoulders, then dropped to the leaves. She slowly began to slide up Lenzetta's legs, and then into her hair.
"I'm sure he knows him... And he'll tell us where is he now..." answered Mara.
"Yes, either he'll tell us or we should be obliged to use force..." Zetta said looking evily at Dean. She then raised her hand to her head and began to pet Nagini.
"Yes, we will try again. We will not give up!", Kiana turned to Dean. "Tell us!"
"No! I told you no!"
"CRUCIO!"
più di un anno fa BellaBlackL said…
Bellatrix suddenly appeared, wand out."what's going on?" She asked
Lenzetta, who was a bit dazed in thought of what they could do to Dean got suprised by Bella's appearance. "Woah!" she yelped while laughing, "when did you get here?!" Lenzetta chuckled as she tryed to catch her breath,which wasn't going so well because of her laughter.
Kiana chuckled at Lenzetta. "Oh hello, Bella. I have found this mudblood and he knows where Potter is."
OOC:^you can't be Bellatrix.
OOC: Kiana, I've just erased that... sorry :S

"Bella, do you wanna see what has this filthy stupid to us?" asked Mara
OOC:OK thanks.:)
"Oh who cares what she thinks, she's too concentrated on trying to crucio that bee that's flying around her. See?", Kiana pointed and sure enough Bellatrix was keeping eye contact with the bee.
"Well... Would you like to torture this filthy boy with me, or I must do it by myself?"
"I will do it", Kiana smirked. "CRUCIO!!"
più di un anno fa MerlinBBC said…
OOC: I`m a death eater by the name of Emma Lovett.

IC: I smirked as the filthy little abomination screamed in pain. Twitching, wailing, he begged for mercy.

Leaning down, I sneered. "You will have none, filthy freak." I hissed venomously into his ear.
Mara smirked.
"Dear Dean... I must remember that if you don't tell us nothing, you'll suffer..." said her in a ironic way.