Death Eater Roleplay Raid!

KateKicksAss posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 04:11AM
Kate was bored. Really bored. And mad, to top it off.
How DARE Wormtail try to crucio her simply because she's suggested he get an extreme makeover. "Hello, that's what's called, ADVICE!", she muttered to herself. Besides, she hated Wormtail. So giving him "advice" in the midst of a crowd of Death Eaters had been lots of fun. UNTIL he'd tried to crucio her. With his pathetically bad skills, his wimpy spell had missed her by a mile. So she'd crucio'ed him.
Anyways, she was bored.

Suddenly, she sat up straight. "A Raid!", she exclaimed. A raid would be perfect, she thought with a smirk. "Filthy muggles won't know what him them....".
"Now to get some more people". She stood up and disapparated with a pop.

Death Eater Roleplay 115 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 115

più di un anno fa DmitryVladimir said…
Dmitry was laying in grass outside of some random town. "So bored.. Need to attack something besides plants!" He growled.
più di un anno fa Scabior said…
Scabior was laying against a tree. The other Snatchers went off somewhere and he was bored out of his mind. "Bloody hell," he said to himself.
A thought arose in his head as Dmitry watched a muggle transportation decive called a "car" come to stop little ways away from him. "Hmmmm...."
più di un anno fa Shrek_ said…
Shrek grinned.

"A Raid?" he asked, scratching his head and burping. "YEAH! Sure, i'm in, Kate!"

He clapped her on the back so hard sche fell over...
più di un anno fa KateKicksAss said…
Um, Shrek, this is a private RP......
più di un anno fa Kiana-M-McMahon said…
"I'm am so bored. I need someone to crucio. Oh look, a muggle", Kiana said boringly. "Cru-nahh.....that's boring..."
più di un anno fa Merribelle said…
OOC: mind if I join?
OOC: What? WHY? Thats not fair :(
OOC: I'm one of you guys, why can't I join you? Im good at RPing, really!
OOC: Look, I'm really sorry, but you can't join this one. Maybe next time. Or you could start your own RP.
HOW is it private? I mean they;ve all joined!
OOC: Besides, you're too late to join this one, "Shrek".
I could still logicaly fit in!
OOC: Okay, Shrek, clearly you don't know the rules of this spot.

All of the forum RP's are basically semi-private. There are some more general ones, but it's up to the person who started it to decide who can join. Note that Merri DID ask OOC if she could join.

Nothing against you personally, but first off, you haven't had the chance to discuss this RP with the other people in it, and you weren't around when I started it. Also, for this one, I really imagined it as a "humans-only" sort of thing.

Anyways, those are the general "rules" of this spot. We all follow them, and if you don't see people asking for permission in every RP, it's because we message each other or chat.
HMMPH! Thats not fair!
più di un anno fa Lord-Voldemort said…
OOC: Yes it is. We all follow them, you have to follow them too. Or you can leave. Whichever works.

BTW, you hit Kate so hard that she fell over, you can't do that, it's godmodding. You have to let her decide what happens to her.
più di un anno fa Merribelle said…
OOC: I was there when you were status chatting about it, I know what's going on, but I'll just stick to myself for now, I'm not online much anyways.
più di un anno fa Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta lay on the ground just reading a book of spells. There was no particular reason to be on the cold, hard ground but she wanted to be. She stared up at the dark sky. "Today would be a good day for a raid," she said to herself. A drop of rain fell and hit her nose, then more rain came. She stood up, and smirked. "No, today would be a PERFECT day for a raid!" She apparated to go find muggles to harm.
Kiana went along with Lenzetta. "Hello Lenzy", Kiana said.
"Wooo hooo! I take it back! Muggles things ARE useful!!" Dmitry laughed as he drove the "car" over hills, through yards and into Muggles all over the town. 'Stealing this was a great idea!' He thought.
Kiana noticed a few cars near by. "Come on Lenzetta! Grab one and ride with all your might!" Kiana jumped into a car and drove toward Dmitry. She ran over a few muggles. "This is quite fun. Come on Lenzy!"
Cmon can I PLEEEASE join?
Shrek, I'm really sorry but you have to follow the rules.
But they all joined in!
they asked first, Shrek. Also, you're a little late to join in, I mean we've already started.
No they didn't ask!
Through chat, Shrek. And Merribelle asked :P
What can I join in on than?
Nothing, at the moment. you could start your own RP?
your not being fair!
Shrek, EVERYONE on the spot who RP's follows those rules!
You're really going to need to learn more about this spot. We've been here longer than you, so please don't accuse us of being unfair and not knowing our own rules.
I nver said you didnt know the rules!
You called them unfair.
This scenario is CLOSED until Shrek agrees to follow the rules. Please don't post anymore on here until I start it up again.
più di un anno fa ginnyweasleyfan said…
"Lenzetta! Come on!", Kiana shouted from her car. "It's fun! Now grab that car right there!"Kiana was having the time of her life. She had just ran over a muggle, and a 'please-man' was threatoning to shoot her with a so called; 'gun' Kiana had meerly killed him and was driving happily.
It's RE STARTED! Meaning we're completely starting again. And Please could you try to comment as Kiana? It gets confusing when you do it as Ginny.
alright! hmph.
RAID RE START
Kate smirked, knowing exactly who she'd go get first. She disapparated directly to Scabior's location, startling him just as he was...................
last edited più di un anno fa
Scabior was in a tree...yes I know very strange. He was bored as hell and had no clue what to do. When Kate suddenly arrived he got so scared he fell out of the tree (isnt he manly?) "Where the hell did you come from?!" he asked stupidly.
Kate rolled her eyes and walked over to where he lay on the ground.
She got so close that all Scabior could see of her were her dark boots, which she tapped impatiently as she laughed.

"That was really smooth", she smirked. "And it's called apparating!", she said sarcastically.
"And what the hell were you doing up that tree? Bored enough to talk to squirrels, eh?"
Scabior looked up at Kate and laughed. "Help me up will ya?" he said still grinning.
Kate smirked.
"All right". She reached down and yanked Scabior up by the hair.
Scabior winced. "Gahh! Hey! Watch the hair will you?!" he said rubbing his hand through his hair. He finally straitened up and sighed.
"What's wrong?", Kate asked, walking over and touching his shoulder, looking serious for once.
OOC: Ok well google chrome is being weird so I'll just post as Scabior from here.

Scabior: "I'm just extremely bored thats all. I havent done anything all day..."
"Good thing I came by then", Kate smirked.

"How'd you like to join me for a little raid?"
Scabior smirked. "A raid actually sounds like a really good idea," he said nodding his head. "Alright, I'm in!"
Kate smirked.

"Thought you might be. Wanna get more people or just go?"