Death Note Death Note OC Creator

Jekyde posted on Jul 12, 2013 at 05:42PM
So here's what you have to put. If I get enough replies, I might make an RP for you guys. So here's what you put in your post:

Name:
Birthdate: ( include zodiac sign if you know it)
Type: (human, shinigami, etc.) (Yes, you are free to create your own type here!)
Personality:
Best quote: (motto)
Fitting song: (put YouTube link)
Special info:
[picture for appearance]
*~*~*~*~*~*
EXAMPLE:
Tone
November 11th, 1998
Shadow ( I shall explain later)
Quiet, antisocial, can often be found reading
"It's odd. I am deaf and yet I seem to listen more than anyone."
link
She's deaf, but can easily "read" people.

So here's what te have to put. If I get enough replies, I might make an RP for te guys. So here's w

Death Note 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Oye22 said…
Name: Genevieve Rose Gemstone (Jenavive)
Birthday: August 22nd, Virgo
Species: Human Wizard (Pyromancer)
Personality: Fun, Bubbly, Outgoing (yet antisocial since she doesn't go out much,) talkative, secretly dark inside
Quote: Light exists in certain places, but Darkness is everywhere...
Fitting song: Trick and Treat (Kagamine Twins)
Picture: (Just make my eyes and hair Black and that's how I look)
Clothing: Bright red T-shirt with Otoya Ittoki on it, Comfortable cotton dark-red pants. Red/Black shoes and Red scrunchie for hair. NO MAKEUP
 Name: Genevieve Rose Gemstone (Jenavive) Birthday: August 22nd, Virgo Species: Human Wizard (Pyro
zero-kyriu commented…
shes really pretty and i Amore her personality più di un anno fa
prettydaotaku commented…
Cool character più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Charlios said…
Name:Akane Bara (meaning Red Rose)
Birthday:Unknown
Type:to be discovered
Personality:Quiet, smart, shy, calm and collected
Best quote:I'm only certain of one thing, one day I'm gonna die, but everything else is possible
Fitting song(I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to put a Link):Fire and Fury-Skillet
Special info:To be discovered
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name:Akane Bara (meaning Red Rose) Birthday:Unknown Type:to be discovered Personality:Quiet, smart
zero-kyriu commented…
she looks boss!!! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Kasai3 said…
Name: Kage Okami (meaning Shadow Wolf)
Birthdate: 03/03/03 Pisces
Type: Wolf Neko
Personality: Quiet, defensive, artistic, tomboy, a bit emotionless, slightly short tempered, orphan, homeless
Best Quote: Everything has a voice. Every plant, every animal. You just have to listen.
Fitting song: The rest of us - Simple Plan or I'm not okay (I promise) - My Chemical Romance
Special info: Because she was blessed by the wolf god Moro, she can transform into a wolf, but permanently has wolf ears and a wolf tail, so she wears a hat to cover the ears, and baggy t shirts and sometimes a cloak to cover the shape of the wolf tail. She also has a pet wolf called White-fang.

Appearance: Sorry this was the most fitting picture I could find. Picture her in the Death Note style, and in slightly more ragged clothes, a hat and maybe a cloak. Voila, you have Kage
 Name: Kage Okami (meaning Shadow Wolf) Birthdate: 03/03/03 Pisces Type: lupo Neko Personality: Qui
zero-kyriu commented…
so basically she is a strain. and do u watch k project then??? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa zero-kyriu said…
name: R
birth date: October 29th (scorpio)
type: keeper of the life note
personality: dark and secretive alone but around light kind heart and tender loving.also 2nd highest grade average in her class
best quote:even those with a dark heart need to love someone i guess kira just doesn't have any one to love don't you think light
fitting song: so what - three days grace, sometimes- skillet, or i hate everything about you- three days grace
special info: shes in love with kira(light).
 name: R birth date: October 29th (scorpio) type: keeper of the life note personality: dark and sec
più di un anno fa TheSilverShadow said…
Name: Seka
Birthdate: January 2 Capricorn (She is dead so her birthday doesn't have affect)
Type: Seikami (God of Life)
Personality: Dark, energetic, Thoughtful, Intelligent, and immature
Best quote: Why should I apologize for being a monster? No one ever apologized for making me this way...
Fitting song: Monster - Skillet, Sarcasm - Get Scared, Fallen Angel - Three Days Grace
Special info: In love with the Mysterious L. She was alive like most Angels but was killed by her father with the Death note. She has a demon mode.
Looks: White tight crop top with loose white ripped pants. Long thick white hair and bright red eyes. She has bandages on her wings and Chains on her Wings , left ankle, and right hand. Large White wings
 Name: Seka Birthdate: January 2 Capricorn (She is dead so her birthday doesn't have affect) Type: S
più di un anno fa cocoloko2 said…
Name: Umiko Hamako (Oni-Ko)
Birthdate: 26th of October (Scorpio)
Type: Human, College
Personality: Shy and passive. Smart, realistic and slightly sociopathic. A complete shut-in
Best quote: "I-If your enemy u-underestimate, y-you've won half the battle... G-Get it?"
Fitting song: link
Special info: She use to be a happy and childish, worked as an engineer in the Army, but after an incident, she left. She has been working as an online N.E.E.T-Hacker to make money. People call her Oni-Ko for her demonic and childish appearance.

Name: Umiko Hamako (Oni-Ko) Birthdate: 26th of October (Scorpio) Type: Human, College Personality
più di un anno fa Reaper1337 said…
Name: Amarilis Hagar
Birthdate: September 13th, 1990
Type: human
Personality: Comes off as quiet and slightly antisocial. Apathetic, neutral to most anything. She has a heart though, it just takes time for her to show it to those that earn that right to see it.
Best quote: "I don't dislike you; however, that doesn't mean I like you, either."
Fitting song: "The Doctor Said" by Chloe Adams
Special info: Amarilis sees the standoff between L and Kira as a repeat of history, that while it's entertaining, it's the "same old thing, just with different people". She sees things people tend to not, though that doesn't include shinigami or the like so she's safe there, but Amarilis DOES see when things will go south, and outcomes before they can even happen. Sayu, her pen-pal, tends to call her "Amari", translation from Google Docs meaning "not really", since Amarilis isn't really too big on anything. Amarilis loves Sayu like how Rem cares for Misa. If Sayu gets hurt, or is threatened, Amarilis returns the pain ten-fold, since Sayu was her first true friend (in Amarilis's mind).
 Name: Amarilis Hagar Birthdate: September 13th, 1990 Type: human Personality: Comes off as quiet
più di un anno fa prettydaotaku said…
Name: Akane Ketsueki (means Deep Red and Blood) Birthday: 11 March 1991 (Pisces) Type: human Personality: Seems a popolare and lovely girl but she have hidden secrets. She totally approve what Kira (Light) does and she is technically his slave. She make Light resurrected. She is a Yandere. When she sees a girl with Light she instantly kill her. Best Quote: Light senpai...I don’t care if i hurt someone...I only care about you...*Light kisses her*u-uh...*blushes hard* since I was a child...I dream the blue prince,that only want to help people...but I found God and I change my mind...Light Kun...I love you more than anything*other kiss*.*Light said “together we can change the world Akane Chan...don’t you agree?!” Of course Light! Fitting Song: Tag You’re It (by Melanie Martinez) Special info: she make Light resurrected with cheating all the Shinigamis. She have a huge crush on Light Yagami. She is an idol and Misa Misa hate her 1 cause all Amore her più than Misa and 2 cause Light is attracted da her a lot. Here are più extra for te ;) Favourite color: Red Favourite animal: Tiger Favourite Food: Lollipops Crush: Light Yagami (she call him Senpai cause he is older than her) Rivals: Misa Amane, Kyomi Takada Best Friend: Misa Amane (fictional friendship of two idols), Sayu Yagami Example of Akane look like:
 Name: Akane Ketsueki (means Deep Red and Blood) Birthday: 11 March 1991 (Pisces) Type: human Persona
più di un anno fa CHICKEN_CHICKEN said…
Name: Sora
Birthday: May 30 1997
Type: neko (for some reason right now I'm in love with nekos)
Personally: shy smart hates when people take her food (mostly her cake) stays in her room a lot
Best quote: death is the end of the chapter not the Beginning
Fitting song: (I don't remember how to put links so I'm just going to say the name) left behind
Special info: she does not get a long with light and mello she does get a long with L and Near she has a little crush on Near oh and she's 5'7 ft tall and she took care of her self from age 11 (shes 20 right now) and she really likes food (like any food)
What she looks like:
 Name: Sora Birthday: May 30 1997 Type: neko (for some reason right now I'm in Amore with nekos) Pe
CHICKEN_CHICKEN commented…
This was made as a joke this is not my death note Oc più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SORROWFULL_KUN said…
Name:Kaito Yurei
Birthdate: 23.03.1987
Type: Half human half shinigami
Personality:Shy, snaps when a someone he cares about gets hurt even
By acciden, loves gloomy music,mostly talking to ghosts, he was
bullied in elementry school for his eyes until he
accidentally killed his bullies by stealing their lifespan.
Best quote: Mother, If I find a way to die I'll return that gift you gave
me long ago, a bullet to the head.
Fitting song: link
Special info: He has all the
Abilities of a shinigami and is also immune to the death note and
cannot die by falling in love 😑.
 Name:Kaito Yurei Birthdate: 23.03.1987 Type: Half human half shinigami Personality:Shy, snaps when