Demi Lovato Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez aren't BFF's anymore! :(

kween97 posted on Jul 13, 2010 at 03:51AM
It was in my J-14 magazine. When they interviewed Selena they said Selena was like "If she was stranded on a desert island she would take Taylor Swift instead of Demi! What do you guys think about this?

Demi Lovato 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa piperleoforever said…
hmmm
Yes Demi called Sel on a party and Selena had to work for her new album,so Demi got mad and brock up their frienship.That's what is in magazins,and on Twitter...Sorry to hear that,they where bff's from age 6... :((
più di un anno fa kween97 said…
worried
It so sucks they had a long time relationship! Me and my bff only been friends since 4th grade and i am just going to 7th do wow...
più di un anno fa nickswifey45 said…
angry
wow thats stupid to break up a friendship me and my friend have been friends forever and we got to partiest and have other palns and where still friends so they problya got into ssomething else but if you dnt know why u shouldnt be talking are you selena or demi
più di un anno fa mathrox said…
i dont think real bffs wld let anythin,no matter how big, tear them apart.maybe they jus hav a lil misunderstandin.
più di un anno fa lovedemilovato3 said…
crying
What i never heard about this?
più di un anno fa Girlmeetsworld said…
You shouldn't believe everything you read in magazines or gossip sites. Sometimes friends grow apart it happens all the time. They are still friends.
più di un anno fa bubbles4u22 said…
smile
On twitter, they've been tweeting recently so maybe they'll reconnect! I for one, don't really like Selena but if her and Demi are friends that's okay with me because it's Demi's decision who she's friends with