Detective Conan Contest...What do te think is the Best Detective Conan fan art made da Yagami003?

Yagami003 posted on Feb 23, 2013 at 03:12AM
This is going to replace the previous one. If no one's checking fine, I'll delete this forum. Anyway, the rules are simple:
1. If you're going to download my drawings, make sure it ends with '.jpg' or else, the picture can't be uploaded.
2. Do not post the same picture.
3. I don't know if I have to say this but...NO CHEATING.

By the way, this is my favorite (but not counted since it's not related in Detective Conan).

-Thanks!-
 This is going to replace the precedente one. If no one's checking fine, I'll cancella this forum. Anyway

Detective Conan 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Helen_Anggraini said…
I want to join this contest but I don't understand the rules.
Can you explain more?
più di un anno fa Yagami003 said…
All you have to do is to post a drawing which I made which you think is the best. Example is the picture at the top (which is not counted just because it is NOT Detective Conan related). Or just to be short, "Which is your favorite fan art made by Yagami003?'.
più di un anno fa Saijou_Himitsu said…
Eh? Oi, Yagami! It's been a long time! I have never thought you would post something like that! I'm kinda new here, anyway. And since I saw this photo, let's just say that, this is my bet! You drew Hattori awesome!
 Eh? Oi, Yagami! It's been a long time! I have never thought te would post something like that! I'm k
Yagami003 commented…
Oi! Saijou! Isashiburi na! (Oi! Saijou! It's been a long time!) How're ya doing? più di un anno fa
Saijou_Himitsu commented…
Fine! Oi, Yagami, I notice that your forum are unnoticed for some reason! There isn't a reply o two! Come on, Yagami, I know you're quite famous here since I notice that almost all of your fan arts are here! più di un anno fa
Saijou_Himitsu commented…
Shut up! Saijou, te know that even if you're a newbie here, te don't really have to imply that...do you? più di un anno fa