Our FOTM for the mese of November was the wonderful misscindyspice and I had the pleasure of interviewing her so, without further ado, here is the full interview.
1. Congratulations on being November's fan of the Month! How does it feel to be FOTM and were te expecting to win? It feels amazing! I wasn't excpecting to win at all, it's such a shock, but I'm so glad that my contributions have been appreciated!
2. Who is your preferito DP and why?
Anna. She's been my preferito since I joined, and will likely be my preferito for a while. I just Amore her kindness, optimism, and the fact that she's so relatable. Plus, she's freaking adorable, man. I know she isn't the most popolare on the club, but she just has this thing about her that's so innocent and likable, that I just adore.
3. Who is your least preferito DP and why?
Mulan. *hides from army of Mulan fans* I know, I know, this probably puts me at the superiore, in alto of everyone's kill list, but I still do like her. I just never found her personality to be that engaging, and always thought of her as a pretty generic character. I still like her a lot though, especially when she has to be Ping XD.
4. Who is your preferito Disney Prince and why?
Phillip is my preferito Disney prince! He was the first prince to have an actual character, and that character of his is awesome. He's sort of the regular hero, romantic, nice, brave, and stuff like that, but te see a bit of awkwardness with Aurora when he's going in to see her, and when he falls into the water. Plus, he likes horses. :D
5. Who is your least preferito Disney Prince and why?
Prince Charming. I know he's at the bottom of most people's list, but he's SO BORING.
6. What is your preferito DP movie and why? Brave. Not a lot of people like this movie, but I adore it. I think it perfectly blends fantasy, comedy, and drama, with a beautiful soundtrack and seamless animation. Plus, Elinor <33.
7. What is your least preferito DP Film and why?
Cenerentola is my least preferito at the moment, it bores me so much. I Amore Cindy, the soundtrack, and the animation, but everything else is eh.
8. Who is your preferito DP villain?Mother Gothel!! She is amazing. Who is your least favorite? My least favorite? Probably Jafar. He's annoying.
9. What is your preferito non princess Disney movie?
Hunchback of Notre Dame! It's perfect, imo <3. Which is your least favorite? home on the Range *screams*. Just ew.
10. If te could add any female Disney character to the lineup, who would it be? Where do te think she'd rank on your preferiti lista and prettiest list?
Esmeralda! She was a princess, before Disney kicked her out, and she has all the qualities needed to be one. She'd probably be ranked 1st on my preferiti and prettiest list.
>-Prettiest DP?Merida! @_@
Least pretty? Snow White.
>-Smartest DP? Mulan.
>-Funniest DP? Rapunzel.
>-DP with your preferito Canto voice? Mulan.
preferito speaking voice? Elsa.
>-Favorite DP outfit? Aurora's peasant dress.
>-DP film te feel the most nostalgia for The Little Mermaid!
>-Favorite DP name? Elsa o Jasmine. Both are beautiful.Favorite Disney Prince name? Does Flynn count? Because Flynn is a great name. If not, Eric.
>-Nicest DP? Probably Snow White.
>-Favorite DP couple? Aurora and Phillip <Least preferito couple? Anna and Kristoff.
12. Which princess do te relate to most and why? Ariel, probably. I can relate to her curiosity and boy-craziness.
13. Who do te think is the most overrated Disney Princess?Inside o outside of Fanpop? Inside would be Mulan, outside would be Elsa. Who is the most underrated in your opinion? Pocahontas, inside and outside. GIVE POCA LOVEE. D':
14. What is your preferito DP song? Poor Unfortunate Souls! So creepy! Do te have a least favorite, if so, which is it? I don't have a least favorite, though Reindeers are Better than People is close.
15. What is your preferito song from each DP film?
SWatSD: One Song
Cinderella: Sing Sweet Nightingale
Sleeping Beauty: Once Upon a Dream
The Little Mermaid: Poor Unfortunate Souls
BatB: The Mob Song
Aladdin: Friend Like Me
PatF: Friends On the Other Side
Tangled: Mother Knows Best (Reprise)
Brave: Noble Maiden Fair
16. Who is your preferito character from each DP film?
SWatSD: The Evil Queen
Cinderella: Tremaine, I guess.
Sleeping Beauty: Merryweather
The Little Mermaid: Sebastian
BatB: Mrs. Potts
PatF: Lottie <3
17. Which characteristics do te most admire in a DP? What traits do te not admire in a DP? I admire kindness, smarts, and being selfless. I don't really admire selfishness, being rude, and that's about it.
18. What are some of your preferito non Disney movies? How To Train Your Dragon, Prince of Egypt, The Lorax, Anastasia, that stuff.
19. What is your preferito thing about this club? The community feel. If te look at most walls, they're either dead o just people posting quotes. But our bacheca and entire club is always bustling with life, kindness, and fun.
20. Who are some of your absolute preferito Disney characters?
Esmeralda, Alice, Lottie, Lady, Phillip, Anna, Gogo Tomago, Tarzan, Honey Lemon, Elinor, and Tadashi.
21. Who are some of your least preferito Disney characters? Maggie, Lightning McQueen, Charming.
22. Which princess do te think would be your best friend? Which princess do te think te wouldn't get along with the most? I'd probably get along with Anna and Rapunzel best, and Belle o gelsomino worst.
23. How did te discover Fanpop? Did te unisciti immediately after discovering it? Which users are te closest to? What has been your preferito moment on fanpop thus far?
When did I discover Fanpop? Ah, gather 'round children, for it's a long tale.... Basically, I was searching things up relating to the DPs about 2 years ago, and I found one of the fanpop articles, and I was hooked. It took like a anno for me to actually unisciti tho, lol. I'm probably closest to _CatWoman_, avatar_tla_fan, Sk8r_grl, hajirah4, coolsinger98, 3xZ, SilverRose1991, and fanlovver, though there are so many other people that I Amore on here. My preferito moment? Probably when some of my Friends and I on here created the Mason Forever! club, and spent a whole weekend pretending it was a real thing.
24. What are some of your interests outside of Disney? Well, I Amore TV Shows like The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, and OUAT, and Film and books. I also Amore writing, baking, drawing, and swimming (which is like the only sport I enjoy). Ooh, I also Amore Broadway music.
25. What is your preferito era in Disney history? The Revival Era *gasps* I haven't disliked a single movie of this era yet, and as a person who actually loves CGI, I'm really enjoying the progression of Disney's CGI style. I also have a soft spot for the classic era, especially the 50s.
26. Have te ever been to any of the Disney parks? I went to Disneyland when I was five, and I tried to dance in the daily parade. Don't try that kids, it doesn't work. I almost got run over da a float.
27. What are your hopes, goals, and dreams for...
>Fanpop? I don't really have any goals, but I want to get più active on this club and other clubs, as I've been kinda inactive the past few weeks.
>Future Disney movies? I'm SO excited for Moana, but other than that, I don't really know what's going on in the Disney movie areas, so I can't say.
>Real life? Well, I want to keep my grades up while being able to the things I like, and travel more.
28. Do te want to say anything to all the people in this club? Thank te for being there for me, even when I was that one annoying newbie who was practically fangirling every time anyone spoke to me. If it weren't for your support, I'd still be that one annoying Disney fan in the back of the room who didn't talk to people. So thank you, thank you, thank you!
Wasn't that a great interview? Congratulations again to misscindyspice! Sorry that it took me this long to post it. Please leave some commenti :)