Principesse Disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Principesse Disney 1584 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1584

più di un anno fa Jayden-G said…
No. Not at all, which sucks_____________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__ Eric. How do you feel when people say you and Aladdin look alike? Or you and Naven look alike?
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
We don't have similar looks AT ALL. I don't who told you that lie, but I personally think Aladdin and Naveen look alittle alike.

How many of you think there should be a live-action princess?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa dee389 said…
DP: Well, after a long decision, we all think that we should have a live-action princess in the lineup just for a nice change. We were disappointed that Princess Mia didn't join us. But, she has her reasons. So we have to let her go.

Naveen: Do you think that you and Aladdin really lookalike?
più di un anno fa rigo1315 said…
He wishes

Aladdin: Hey!?

So Belle what book are you currently reading?
Belle: I'm currently reading Five Children and It by Edith Nesbit, dee389 recommended it to me and even lend me the book!

Tiana: Have you ever cook Chinese or Japanese food in your restaurant before?
No!

Merida, how come your little brothers never talk?
più di un anno fa Mongoose09 said…
I don't really know, but I'm sorta glad they don't, to tell you the truth! How annoying would they be if they could?

Pocahontas, do you prefer Meeko or Flit?
Pocahontas: Both!!!!

Tiana: Do you enjoy making Western Food?
You bet I do!

Mulan, how did your dad get paralyzed?
più di un anno fa BookWorm26 said…
He was stabbed in the leg when I was only 9

Belle, has your husband read any good books lately?
No. I showed him the Twilight books because I thought he would like the vampires and werewolves, etc, but he was scarred for life. He won't even touch another book __________________________________ Disney Princes, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PARENTS? Five of you have dads, and only Naveen has a mother. Was there a mother epidemic or something when you guys were younger? Goodness
Mongoose09 commented…
LOL! Beast has good taste too più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa PrincessAyeka12 said…
We don't share the same genres. Whilst I like the classics and fantasy, he likes horror, dark romance and thrillers. I'm not surprised really. He had a dark persona once after all. He's interested to find out how others deal with it or how the alter-ego destroys them. He recently read The Magic Cottage by James Herbert and The Devil Inside by Jenna Black. I was pleasantly surprised by The Magic Cottage. It was very creepy yet magical. Adam encouraged me to read it because of the fantasy elements, he said.

Naveen, are you physically attracted to any of the other princesses and if you could, which one would you charm to go out on a date with you (if you weren't married)?
più di un anno fa SweetPea2007 said…
Snow Whites Prince: I have both Parents, I just do not travel with them so they were not shown...but they are both alive and well...
Prince Charming: My mother died when I was very young of an illness....that happened aloth during those days, but my father was a great man and raised me well.
Prince phillip: My mother died in Childbirth wich was actually pretty common back then. But my dad tried his best and was a good father for the most part.
Aladdin: well everyone knows about my parents...dad was a dead beat Dad and Mom died tried to take care of me...We were poor and she was sick and starving...I was on my own at a young age.
Eric: My Parents were assinated when I was very young and Grimsby raised me since I was 10....I miss them sometimes...
Adam: My parents died of illness when I was a teenager, unfortuanlty I was already a spoiled brat by then...they were not very good parents and let me do whatever I wanted and I don't think they actaully loved me...
Shang: My Mother died in childbirth like Phillip and I was raise by servants and my father sort of...he was a very hard man but I still loved him.
John Smith: My Parents are still alive and I visit them sometimes, but they do not approve of my lifestyle so I do not go around them much.
Naveen: well everyone has seen and knows my Parents...they loved me and that is why they cut me off...
Flynn: My Parents gave me up when I was a baby...maybe they died...maybe my mom got knocked up young and had to give me up...maybe they were just to poor to keep me...maybe I was just unwanted...don't know and don't care....

Ariel, what is your favorite human book?
Why would I make them cheat on their husbands? And, I find none of the other princesses attracting. Yes they are beautiful, but not like Tiana.

ALL DP'S-Do you have anything that keeps you up at night? (i.e. random thoughts running through your head)
DP: Yes, sudden thoughts came to us and we even discuss first thing in the morning, during breakfast.

Snow White: Favourite Animal?
più di un anno fa rigo1315 said…
Ariel: I really like the Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams. It's more of a play though.

Snow White. Um I don't know I suppose the fawn. I love deer especially the little ones.

To the Princess: Have you all taken your pets to meet each other? How did that go?

(Assuming Snow White Aurora Tiana Rapunzel and Pocahontas don't have pets unless the animals agreed. Cinderella, Bruno. Ariel Max. Belle Phillipe. Jasmine Rajah. Mulan Khan and Cricket. Merida Angus)
più di un anno fa PrincessAyeka12 said…
@dee389: Birds

@rigo1315: Cinderella: Yes, and they all got along until they met Rajah. Belle: The poor things got scared and huddled together up in a tree, it took ages to convince them to come down. Jasmine: I still don't understand what happened. Rajah didn't do anything. He didn't pounce, growl or make any sudden movements. Max and Bruno started growling immediately causing Philippe to neigh in horror and gallop away. Mulan: Khan seemed to consider the situation and bravely stood beside the tiger. When Rajah started purring, they seemed to make friends. Cinderella: Bruno is still terrified of Rajah and so is Philippe. Ariel: Max seems to be coming around, though I don't think Rajah understands his playfulness. Max gets on better with Abu.

To all Princesses, do you wish Princess Mia had invited you to her sleepover party, the one before her coronation?

DP: We wished, but the good thing was she invited us to her coronation and she even had lunch with her the following day. She even took us around Genovia.

Jasmine: Does Snow White irritate you?
Jasmine: yes...yes she does...she is way too postive and a bit of a rug....And why does she do all the housework? That is what Servants and men are for! And her voice! Oh my Gosh! It is so Flippin annoying!

Merida, how do you feel about the other Princesses before you?
I don't really feel anythin'. If they come before me, they come before me.

Snow White, how do you feel about what Jasmine just said about you?
Oh dear everything is fine. Although I am trying to keep my deer maintain. I think that she is going to run over Jasmine.

Jasmine, how is rajah
He's great! He's gotten more sleepy sometimes, but that's just his age.

How many of you know about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
What the hell is that______________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__ Naveen, what do you think about Flynn?
Eh....... he is okay, I guess.... *cough* Oh, is that the time? I have to... um... be... somewhere? Bye!

To any of the Princesses (other than Rapunzel/Tiana/Merida), which of the three new Princesses is your favourite?
Snow White,Cinderella,and Aurora:We LOVE all 3 of them!
Ariel and Belle: We just adore Rapunzel!
Jasmine:Tiana is stuck up,Rapunzel is annoying and don't even get me started on Merida!
Mulan: Tiana is a great Listner but I love to ride with Merida.
Pocahontas:they have all taught me wonderful new things!

Mulan have any of the Princesses been racist toward you?
No. Why would they be?

Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida-How do y'all feel about what Jasmine just said about you guys?
Tiana: Eh... she's entitled to her opinion. S'pose she don't need to be so forceful about it, though. I'm over it.
Rapunzel: A bit upset... I'm not annoying, am I? AM I? AM I?!
Merida: Hamish, Hubert and Harris... come over here lads, there's someone I want you to prank...

Rapunzel, Merida & Tiana, who's your favourite of the previous Princesses?
Merida-Mine is Mulan. Rapunzel-Mine is Snow White. Tiana-Mine's Pocahontas.

Jasmine, does Rajah sleep in your room? Why or why not?
Yep. Because I got him when he was just a cub. So it's human raised.

Merida, How do you feel when you shoot an arrow?
I feel stress-free. It releases my stress.

Mulan, when did you find out you were pregnant with Wentai?
I was so exited. Then got really nervous. How was i going to take care of a baby?

Fairy godmother, do you have more than one client?
Of course I do. I am a free agent_____________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___ Mother Gothel, how old are you? DON'T Lie
Gothel: 251...or I would be if that scoundrel had not cut my fountain of youth off...Ass!

Belle: ever read 50 Shades of Gray?

Belle: Never heard of that, sorry.

Snow White's Stepmother and Maleficent: Are you guys friends or enemies?
Both-we are freindemies. We rival each other, and we work together.

Snow White, do you love to bake APPLE pie?
Snow White: Yes, but I also bake other things too!

Mulan: Do Korea and China have a good relationship?
No, they are not. They declared war on us just recently. Jasmine or Aladdin, what country is Agrabah in?
Both-Saudi Arabia.

Pocahontas, do you think pitbulls need a chance at life no matter how vicious they are?
Pocahontas: Pitbulls are not vicious unless people make them that way..unfortuantly the ones that are violent sometimes do need to be put down, especially if they are hurting others and can not be stopped..it is a sad truth...

Mulan,why did Korea declare war on China?
Okay, that's just a lie! China and the Koreas have GREAT respect for each other. (Maybe not North so much, but South DEFINITELY!)

How many of y'all watch Star Wars: The Clones Wars? (I think it's nearing the end of season 5.)
Pocahontas: That doesn't interest me. I don't want to watch a war.
Rapunzel: Um... the stars in the sky have wars? Where do YOU live?!
Tiana: What ya talkin' about?!
Ariel: THERE ARE ONLY 4 SEASONS IN THE HUMAN WORLD! ERIC TAUGHT ME!

Jasmine, if you could swap lives with any of the Princesses, who would you swap with?
mhs1025 commented…
*this is just a funny* y'all are taking this out of proportion! stella, star Wars:The Clone Wars is a SHOW! più di un anno fa
Are you kidding me? I LOVE my life!

Shang, what do you think of Anakin Skywalker?
Shang: Nothing....I think nothing of him...I do not know anything about Star Wars and Skywalker, nor do I care.......

Belle did you ever go to school or were you homeschooled?
I tried school, but there were kids picking on me, and there were nasty rumors that I was a witch! So I switched to homeschooling

Pocohantas, are you still with John Rolfe?
No. I'm back with John Smith now.

Belle, why were there rumors at your school saying you were a witch? What the hell is wrong with them?
Belle: They're like that, unlike now!!!

To all the DP: Did you watch the Oscars this year?
Belle: No, but I may have read the book...
Mulan: ..what's that?
Tiana: No clue, Mulan, I don't understand half of these questions...
Ariel: Who's Oscar? Is he hot?!

Gaston, do you like the Bimbettes?
Gaston: Yeah...in my Bed!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!...no really they are okay for a good time (wink wink) but why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free...ya know what I mean? (wink wink)hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha! So yeah I liked them but only as relaxation or an occasional fun time....

King Triton, have you managed to arrange any marriages for your other daughters?
No, I haven't arranged any marriages for them. I want them to marry whom THEY love.

Merida, have you introduced your princess friends to your PIXAR friends?
più di un anno fa Sirea said…
No, not yet. I'll do it... sometime.

Rapunzel, in the tower you had a lot of time and hobbies. What did you do best?