Principesse Disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Principesse Disney 1584 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1584

più di un anno fa Mongoose09 said…
Mulan: I would rather wear something more.. 'casual'.. but eh, I'm used to it. It's not as bad as I thought.

Rapunzel, do you like your 2D form in the merchandise?
più di un anno fa dee389 said…
Rapunzel: Yes!!

To all the Princesses: Have you all heard of the song, Dancin' [A Catchy Rhythm]?
più di un anno fa SweetPea2007 said…
DP:Nope sorry....

DP, did any of you guys celebrate St. Patricks day? Go to any Bars/Pubs and celebrate? Have a Party?
DP: Yes, we do celebrate by going to the pub and have a party even. But, this year was different. We went to Ireland for the first time ever to celebrate the big day!

Cinderella: Are you originally from Alsace?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Jayden-G said…
Cinderella- No, but I have been there. What a lovely place

DPs, so you guys believe in divorce, and are any of you guys considering, or in the process of a divorce?
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
Oh no! We're perfectly happy together!

Pocahontas, why do you call horse slaughter barbaric?
Pocahontas: It's violence and cruelty against animals, my friend.

Rapunzel: Have you been to Romania?
più di un anno fa Sirea said…
Rapunzel: Not yet, but I'd like to go in future.

Ariel, if Eric would cheat you in your relationship. With which DP he would cheat you and why? What would you do?
Ariel: Nah, Eric is to honest to do that. He learnt his lesson well with Vanessa previously.

To all the Princesses: Since you all watch Les Miserables, which song is your favourite?
DP: where did you hear that? No we have not seen it yet...so no favorite song yet....

Ariel, does Melody still participate in Easter egg hunts or is she too old now?
più di un anno fa rigo1315 said…
Well she thinks she's to old for it now, but it's okay she still helps her younger brothers and she even volunteers to help at the annual easter egg hunt here at the castle. *sigh* Time flies quick....

((side note: We really need like some sort of chart for all these kids jajaja))

Jasmine I heard you don't celebrate in Easter in your country. If that's true well during these times of the year what does your country usually celebrate or do?
più di un anno fa Jayden-G said…
Jasmine: We eat rabbits! Just kidding 😙. We celebrate Eid

Pocahontas: Is it true that naive tribes are actually a democracy?
Pocahontas: Why yes, this is why my tribe voted for Obama during last year's election!

Disney Princesses: Do all love classical music? If so, do you have a favourite composer in mind?
Aurora: Oh yes, my favorite is Tchaikovsky, isn't he wonderful?
Tiana: I prefer Jazz, but classical is pretty cool, too.
Jasmine: Meh......
Cinderella: I very much enjoy Mozart's work, but I also agree with Aurora. Tchaikovsky is wonderful, too.

Any DP (other than Ariel), would you want to be a Mermaid?
DP except Ariel: Yes, we would love to see what's life like under the sea. Ariel doesn't mind being our tour guide!

To all of princesses: Since you mention that you went to Ireland for St. Patrick's Day, did you all watch some tap dancing shows like Riverdance or Lord of the Dance?
Belle and Aurora; Oh my yes it was fantastic

Rapunzel Ariel and Snow White: We got to participate :3

Tiana: WHAT?! There as dancing ugh! I've been getting better oh man that stinks.

Pocahontas Mulan and Jasmien: Nah we were with Merida

Merida: Shooting my arrows

Cinderella: I saw some of it, but I was off buying things for back home :)

rigo1315: So what did you buy?
rigo1315: Some nice Irish biscuits!!!

Naveen: Are you a good cook like Tiana?
Ashidanza, no! I always had someone who cooks for me. Last Tiana, but since I know her my cooking skills are getting better.

Belle, as Gaston the palast occurred and wanted to kill the beast. Imagine following situation: Gaston has the knife at the beast's throat and ask you: Marry me and stay with me forever, otherwise I'll kill the beast right now. Would you marry him and stay with him forever like he required?

Belle: *Sigh* As much as I would hate to admit it I will marry Gaston (Bleh pew bad taste in mouth sorry). I would! To save the Beast absolutely. Just thankful that it never happened that way. Besides anything could have happened.

Ariel what was the best part about having legs for the very first time? More specifically what was the best part visiting the kingdom?
Ariel: It was first time that I danced with Eric, it was tough and crazy initially, but hey!!!!

Belle: Have you ever seen Gaston's hairy , but disgusting chest?
Belle: I don't think his chest was disgusting and yes I saw it....I mean my man was once covered in hair and he still has some in areas....it is no big deal...but I am glad I don't have to see him ever again...

So Yau are you awkard around Mulan now that you know she saw you naked?
Yau: Well, uhhhh yeah and she still revolts when I am completely naked!

DP: How will all react if your prince gets stolen by another woman?
Snow White: What? Prince is cheating on me? (sob and crying)

Cinderella: No Snow they meant what if...

Snow:(smiling) OH! well that would NEVER happen (sigh) We are in LOVE!(giggle)

Cinderella:well I agree...it could not happen, naturally, but magically...well...let us just say I would fight and win my love back!

Aurora: You go! I would too....but it would most likely me that is under the spell...yep then he would save me...again...

Belle: That will never happen...He does not look at anyone else...EVER....and if he did...well...I have read plenty of books about revenge(glaring at Adam)

Adam:WHAT?!

Ariel:I agree that will never happen and if it did I would Stab a skank....(smiles)

Jasmine:Aladdin is LUCKY to have ME and he would NEVER mess that up...EVER....and if he did...well the desert is a big place and I know a guy, just saying...

Pocahontas:Ummm....well I guess it was just meant to be and I would move on and see where the wind would take me...

Mulan: same here Pocahontas, except for the wind thing, ...If he can easily go off with some other woman (or possibly man) then I do not need him...

Tiana: Heck no...first I would kick her butt and then I would kick his butt and then I would call up my voodoo friend...and then I would leave him and move on....

Rapunzel:MUWHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA...that is funny...Eugene leave me...right...(looks concerened)..yeah that is just silly...right? ha...ha...(Flynn leans over and kisses her and she smiles.) That is just silly!

Merida: Whatever....

Yau, why would Mulan ever see you naked again?

She wouldn't DARE.

ALL pricnces-How would Y'ALL react if your princess got stolen by another man?
Snow White Prince: I'd cry :/

Charming; If I can't get her back then I'd probably fall into a depression.

Phillip: No no I had to fight a <bleep> dragon I am not losing her

Eric: I'd take custody of Melody so I can get the <bleep> money

Adam: *Magical transformation* Beast: ROOARRRRR!!!

Aladdin: Loot the palace and join my father.

John Smith: It happened before doesn't change anything she'll be back

Shang: I definitely wouldn't want that to happen. By law they'd get the death penalty

Naveen: Ashidanza! That's so funny mhs1025 why would anyone want to leave this

Flynn: Loot her castle take her crown and sell it to the highest bidder

Merida how do you respond to the boys proposition?
Merida: I would die of laughter!!!

To all the princesses: Have you all been Sanya, Hainan, China?
DP-No. Mulan-I have.

Tiana, how do you feel about the new Jackie Robinson movie coming out?
Tiana: who is Jackie Robinson?...oh my mom told me who he was, um.....why should I care, no offense I am not into baseball....wait did you ask because I am black? really? sorry I don't watch movies just because it is about a black person.....my mom might watch it though, she seemed interested.

Pocahontas, if Kokum had not died would you have married him out of respect for your fathers wishes?
That's still questionable to this day. I probably would have, but I'd still be questioning if I took the right path.

Mulan, what if you HAD passed the match-maker test? What would've been the outcome?
Mulan: Well, she would be very happy and would find a nice guy like Shang!

To all the princesses: Have you watch the Mask of Zorro?
Mongoose09 commented…
btw, I Amore that movie! it's one of my favs più di un anno fa
Tiana: No - I have heard of Zorro though. In books and stuff.
All others: No, it sounds interesting, though!

Snow White, what's your fav Disney movie from the year 2000 onwards?
There's so many I can't even choose!

All DP's except Merida-I recently heard a rumor they're going to make a sequel for Brave. If they do, will y'all go and support her? And do y'all think she'll fall in love?
Cinderella,Snow White,Aurora,and Ariel: Oh of course we would go and support her! ANd oh we hope she will fall in Love...that is what she needs, her own Prince Charming!

Belle,Jasmine,Pocahontas,Mulan,and Tiana: we will go and support her but why does she need to fall in love? It would be nice to have a sequeal about a Princess dealing with something other then love and a man...

Rapunzel: Yay! More Adventure!

Merida,If they make a seaquel what do you want the focus to be?
NOT love for sure! But it would be nice though...

Do y'all think the rumors of Elsa also being a DP are true?
Jasmine: Probably not; it'd be interesting if they were, though.
Tiana: Nah, that's just what they are: rumors. Can't see it happenin'
Belle: Possibly, but personally I believe only Anna will join.
Cinderella: Mm, I agree with Belle. But who knows?

Jasmine, would you want Megara to join the DP lineup?
più di un anno fa Animated_Paint said…
Jasmine: I would love that! Another sassy girl to join the lineup. I'm sure Meg and I would get along great.

Snow White, how do you manage to stay so cheerful all the time?
Being positive of course!

Have any of you guys switched places with one another?
più di un anno fa caityeatzbrainz said…
Belle why did you go back to the castle when it was so dangerous?
mhs1025 commented…
you're also supposed to give an answer to the domanda above più di un anno fa
"Have any of you guys switched places with one another?"

Rapunzel: No, but that'd be awesome!
Jasmine: No. I'd love to switch places with Pocahontas though, just for a day, she seems so free.
Pocahontas: I haven't. It would be intriguing to switch places with Ariel at the beginning of her movie, it'd fascinate me to be able to explore the depths of the ocean. There must be so many secrets down there.

"Belle why did you go back to the castle when it was so dangerous?"

Belle: I loved the Beast dearly; I couldn't just leave him alone when I knew he was in danger from Gaston and the townspeople. Unless you mean when Beast saved me from the wolves - well, he needed my help and he did save my life.

Question: Belle, does Maurice live with you in the Castle or does he still live in your old house?

He just moved in with me about afew weeks ago.

Pocahontas, when you heard about John Smith's 'death', did you go into a depression? If so, was it a normal depression or a suicidal one?
Pocahontas: A normal one!!!

Prince Adam: What do you think of your portrayal on the broadway version?
Neither. Mother pasture says it's the path of life. Whence will come, where we go - it's one in the in the cycle of life. But of course I was very sad to here of his death and it took many days to accept is.

Rapunzel, I've heard you have to join the Hunger Games. What do you think and will you do?
Prince Adam: I think the actor playing did an okay job....meh....

Rapunzel: What? Um no that is a book and it is not real...anyway even if it was real I am not from that area or land so I would not have to be in the drawing for tributes...you are silly...hahahahhahahhahaha...

Merida, what do you think about joining the Disney Princess line up?
Merida: Excited, I guess.

To all the princesses: What do you think of this music?
Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella & Belle: That's absolutely wonderful!
Jasmine: ..Meh. Not bad, but not my taste.
Ariel: It sounds like something Eric could play on his flute! I like it!
Rapunzel: It would fit in well in the Kingdom! I could see mom and dad dancing to this.
Mulan: I prefer something with a bit more.. action, I guess. It's nice, not something I would choose to listen to, though.
Tiana: Thing is.. I like music that I can dance to and, well, I can't dance without Naveen - I'm always telling him, "Oh, y'know I always have two left feet when I dance on my own!" so when I dance it's always with Naveen... and I don't think he'd be excited from listening to this piece of music. Sorry. But it's okay, I guess!
Pocahontas: Oh, music in other places is so intriguing. It's so different to what I'm used to. It's soothing to the ears. Not that our music isn't soothing, of course... it's just different. John Rolfe would like it... John Smith maybe not so much.

Jasmine: Did you not know that you had to pay for things outside the palace, or did you just forget?
I forgot or I just didn't know. Either or, I was too busy exploring the village.

Mulan, how do you feel about North Korea going to war?
Mulan: I personally think that North Korea government is childish, because they should not do something like that on the US. I felt that they just can't let go of the past and I'm going to support the US, South Korea and Japan on this.

Cinderella: What happen to your Stepmother and Drizella now?
più di un anno fa Piyal said…
Oh my stepmother is now married to a farmer and Drizella is working as a servant in our castle

Hey,Aurora,how did you feel when the prince kissed you nd woke you up from sleeping?
All I know is I woke up and I was kissed by him. And it felt so nice!

Mulan, why do you say North Korea can't let go of their past?
Mulan: Because, in 1953 during the Korean War. Korea surrendered and Korea was divided. They can't face facts that they lost and it's why they can't let go. In recent years Korea has done a lot including things like capturing the USS Pueblo and shooting a U.S. reconnaissance plane down. I don't I'm just not going to get more involved and its just a bad idea for Korea.

How did you hear about the Boston explosions?