Principesse Disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Principesse Disney 1584 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1584

più di un anno fa PrincessLD said…
Aladdin: I actually have a job in helping to carry heavy boxes with the fruits and vegetables to the market place. But after, they didnt have money to pay me.

Prince Charming: Your father say that you came back from a trip, where were you?
più di un anno fa dee389 said…
Prince Charming: Austria-Hungary, meeting Emperor Franz Joseph and his beautiful wife, Empress Elisabeth, known by her nickname Sissi!

Prince Philip: Which part of Europe are you from?
last edited più di un anno fa
Prince Phillip: I am from Luxembourg

Disney Princes: Do you ever have meetings between princes without your wives? If you do, what you do ?
più di un anno fa LightningRed said…
Yes, we usually talk about improving the relation, trade, etc. between our kingdoms. Each of us are allies of the other prince (you know, politics...). It's more fun to have our wives with us, so we can dance and have a party.

Ariel, before you saw Eric, have you ever thought of falling in love with a merman? If yes, what will the merman be like?
No. Eric was and is my first love.

Jasmine: What did you like of Aladdin?
Jasmine: Well, he has a charismatic side to him and completely down to earth person.

Snow White's Prince: Are you supportive of your wife?
Snow White Prince: Of course yes. I always will be her whatever she needs .

DP: of your movies, which scene is the saddest of all?
DP: Definitely Snow White's death!

To all the DP: What is your impression of Camilla Parker Bowles?
Well she is nice. But sometimes she is a little arrogant.

Cinderella: how Prince Charming and you spend time together in the castle?
più di un anno fa TheCrystalRing said…
Cinderella: "Let's just say his personality is better than his appearence. And we're having a grand time together at the castle."

The Guards from Tangled, how are your new weapon of choice (frying pans) working out?
At first, we are a little bit clumsy using it. But after we are trained how to use it, everything's going well.

Mushu, have you helped another girl or boy before Mulan?
più di un anno fa SweetPea2007 said…
um...yes..lets just say things did not work out very well...can we change the subject? maybe talk about how I helped Mulan save China? Now that's a good story!

Belle do you prefer your prince as a human or do you miss him being a beast?
Belle: I really love my prince as human. Even that I was surprised at the first time, but I really love him for his kindness (and also he is handsome)

Rapunzel : After the lanterns, and now marry to Eugene, what other romantic moments do you have with him?
più di un anno fa schniciful15 said…
we had so many romantic moments! one time pasacal and maximus made a romantic dinner for us!

Ariel: How often do you see your sisters and your father?
Ariel: At least I try to see my family on the weekends. I spend a great time with them.

Aladdin and Jasmine: where did you went for your honeymoon?
Aladdin and Jasmine: We went to Italy for our honeymoon.

to all the DP: Do you like Alice, Wendy and Megara?
DP: We LOVE them! They are great people.

Tiana, how is the restaurant going? Do Naveen help you in the restaurant?
Tiana: It's doing great, he's amazing and tries his best. Despite being playful at times.

Snow White: Do you sometimes tell the dwarfs and other princesses about your problems? Did they help you?
più di un anno fa carrieicecream said…
Snow White: I mostly talk to Dopey when I'm feeling sad. The other princesses think I'm too young to have problems. Belle is very helpful sometimes though!

Mulan: When did you realize you loved Shang?

Mulan: I realized that I loved Shang when I am feel great at his side.

Rapunzel: When did you realize that you were in love with Eugene?
Rapunzel: The first time when he came to my tower.

Cinderella: Where did you go for your honeymoon?
più di un anno fa schniciful15 said…
Cinderella: we went to a little castle on a secret island.

snow white: How often do you see the dwarfs?
I go to see them every Wednesday and Saturday at their cottage for lunch and they come to the castle every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday for dinner....we also get together for the holidays! It is quite fun!

John Smith how do you feel about John Rolfe?
Snow White: Twice a week, I invite to my castle to help.

The Beast: Is it hard to maintain your temper at times?
hey dee389 I answered the Snow White question.

I will answer your Beast question and ask mine again.

Beast: sometimes, but then I say my calming word "Guz Fraba" and I feel a lot better. My anger management classes have helped too.

John Smith how do you feel about John Rolfe?
John Smith: I hate him because he take my Pocahontas. First I think that he would be a patner, but no. But I will wait for Pocahontas

Aladdin: When did you know that you were in love with Jasmine?
più di un anno fa quintonium said…
Aladdin: The first time I saw her beautiful smile and those large, brown eyes in the marketplace. I was like, "Whoa, Abu, that girl's got some serious good-lookage."

Belle: Are you proud that you are one of Disney's first independent heroines?
più di un anno fa Arielthemermaid said…
Yes, but they keep disturbing me so I can't read!

Ariel, how did you keep your body so good looking EVEN after having Melody?
Ariel: Well, hormonal patterns and I keep fit.

Pocahontas: Do you disagree with father sometimes on political matters?
Pocahontas: Yes, that's why I ran away from the wedding.

Belle: How did you see the beast when he was a beast and like, forcing you to eat with him?
Belle: Well, he's a pathetic jerk acting like a kid, but good thing he grew up from it!

To all the DP: Do you like The Sound of Music? If so, who's your favourite Von Trapp children?
DP We like it, but is not our favorite

Eugene and Rapunzel: during the movie, wedont her you say "I love you" When was the first time that You said that?
Flynn & Rapunzel: Behind the scenes!

Belle: Do you hate it when the other princesses compare you to Dorothy Gale?
Belle: Yes, but I just ignore them. I also hate when people put me in youtube videos and say I'M the stupid one.

To the cast of The Little Mermaid (1, 2 and 3): Eric never turned into a mermaid and none of the other mermaids ever turn into humans, why?
TLM cast: Well, we decided to follow the story.

To all the DP: Do you all have iPhones and do you know how to use it?
DP: We get some IPhones, but it is so difficult in using them.

DP: Can you tell me how was when your princes propose matrimony? Tell what did you like and what not?
DP: It's a long story, but it's kinda hard to explain. But, we did it in their own ways!

Belle: Do you wish you would like have a sister before you came to the Beast's castle?
Belle: not really...I enjoyed being an only child and having all of poppas attention to myself...a sister would have been nice I suppose, but she would have also been competition.

Ariel are you and Eric going to have other children?
Ariel: "Of course! After the other girls move out... we had 6 before Melody actually, but Disney said 'They might mistake you for your mother.'. So those six weren't in. Did you know Melody as a child is actually a different kid? BUT the baby, was actually Melody!"

Ariel: Why didn't you ask for Ursula's side of the story, you know, ask her why she hated Triton?
Ariel: I'm scared to ask her, in case she fakes the whole story!

Jasmine: Do you sometimes wish your mother was here?
Jasmine: Yes, because I needed a female part of parent. But I know that is not possible. I love my dad so much.

Rapunzel and Eugene: What was your reaction of what Max and Pascal did to the kingdom in your wedding day?
Rapunzel and Eugene: We just freaked out that's all! Pascal helped? Haha, funny... ok, where is that camellion? [both hold up frying pans]

Eric: Why didn't you just marry Ariel, if you thought she was pretty?
Eric: because I was in love with the Beautiful voice girl

Eugene: How did you propose matrimony to Rapunzel?
Eugene: In a different way, but in Titanic style!

To all the DP: Have you all celebrate Octoberfest in Munich with Snow White and her prince?
DP: Of course! She invite us, and surely we said yes. It's a lot of fun

Ariel: Where do you went for honeymoon, in the boat?
Ariel: we went on a wonderful cruise all over the world! It was so exciting! And now my human collection is even bigger!

Jasmine, does the Genie ever annoy you?
Jasmine: Yes sometimes. But he is one of the best friends. He always makes us feel better when we need it with his jokes. I love him

Genie: What do you think of Jasmine?
Genie: She is okay most of the time....(in a whisper) sometimes she can be a real B.....(sees Jasmine come in the room) eautiful lady...yeah that is right Jasmine is a real beautiful lady (big grin)...(whispers again) it would be nice to hang out with just Al sometimes though (out loud) We are one big happy family...great times...yeah...

Flynn do you and Max get along better now or do you sometimes still fight?

più di un anno fa FoxyCoxy09 said…
Are you kidding? ALL the time! I love to wind him up and he gets so angry... but we're still best friends!

Ursula, there are so many theories about your background, but which is true? - Are you Triton's sister? Are you Triton's ex?
I'm not Triton's sisters and I'm not his ex. I'm URSULA!!! A seawitch who wants to be the queen of the sea!

Prince Charming, why don't you search the girl who danced with you by yourself?