Principesse Disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

Principesse Disney 8127 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6201-6250 of 8127

più di un anno fa dee389 said…
Keep Calm and Carry On!

Do you like Power Rangers?
più di un anno fa Sparklefairy375 said…
Neutral, because I don't know much about it.

Which box-office movie do you think the best in this year?
Well, I haven't been to the cinemas lately, but it will be Cinderella.

Do you like Japanese or Korean dramas?
più di un anno fa MaidofOrleans said…
I've never seen any.

Have you ever played a tabletop role playing game like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder?
Well, yes but is Warcraft considered one?

Are you a fan of Warcraft?
MaidofOrleans commented…
Are te talking like World of Warcraft? If so then no, since a tavolo, ripiano del tavolo RPG da definition can't be an online game. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
I don't really follow that.

Do you believe health studies you hear about on the news?
più di un anno fa misscindyspice said…
Sometimes? I mean, like I believe in vaccinating your kids and stuff, but I don't really watch the news because I'm a kid.

What song(s) do you currently love?
I'm really enjoying a lot of the songs on Taylor Swift's most recent album.

What did you have for dinner last night?
I had a burger off the grill. (I don't usually eat burgers off the grill, but I guess I was hungry since I'm getting my appetite back.)

Same question.
più di un anno fa vintagelace said…
There are a bunch I love, some more recently than others. I love Ten Minutes Ago from the Rodgers and Hammerstein version(s) of Cinderella (check out the reprise on YouTube- it almost made me cry the first few times I heard it!!: link) My favorite version is the 1957 version with Julie Andrews and Jon Cypher. The quality isn't great- it's in black and white and pretty blurry- but it's my favorite version for the voices, the characters, and the humor. Anyway....

Sing Sing Sing by Benny Goodman (link): it's been one of my favorites for years! I first heard it on a Chips Ahoy commercial when I was about 4 or 5. In junior high (about age 13), when I started getting into music, I completely fell in love with big band music! I still love it, but I also love the standards in general. Benny Goodman has a lot of songs I like, but one I like especially well is Bei Mir Bist du Schoen (link , the best part starts at 3:32!)

Duke Ellington wasn't one of my favorites for a long time because I associated him with experimental-type music, but he's got some great songs, like It Don't Mean a Thing (link and it's so fun to watch them play!) and the ridiculously catchy Cotton Tail (link).

Standards-wise, The Way You Look Tonight is a beautiful one (link , although I think Fred Astaire should be laughing at the end, not looking dumbfounded). And Puttin' on the Ritz (link) is great; Irving Berlin was such a great composer! I also like George and Ira Gershwin (I actually had a big crush on George when I was in high school!), Cole Porter, Jerome Kern, Rodgers & Hart, Rodgers & Hammerstein....

Speaking of Cole Porter, Begin the Beguine can be performed all kinds of different ways- it's a standard- but sometimes it's performed so beautifully that I almost cry! Here's Michael Feinstein singing- love him! Why can't he be my age, single, and straight, LOL!: link . And here's Glenn Miller's Army Air Force Band performing it in German ("broadcasting direct to German troops as part of the Allied effort to persuade them to give up the fight", to quote my liner notes. Irene Manning is the singer: link

I could go on and on (like I haven't already), but that's more than enough, LOL!

Same question!
mhs1025 commented…
te answered a different question. più di un anno fa
vintagelace commented…
mhs must have postato while I was typing up mine... it took a long time, as te might guess! più di un anno fa
Malaysian food!

Same question
Fried chicken!

Do you like playing Facebook games?
Yes. Except, some of 'em take a long time to load. :P

Do you let unnecessary things get you down?
più di un anno fa 324anna said…
YES. All the time. And it really sucks, but I also do the opposite, many non important things can make me extremely happy, so at least I can balance it out lol.

Favorite site on the internet (you can say fanpop if you want)?
mhs1025 commented…
You're lucky! I can't find non important stuff to make ME happy. :P più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa UnholyNoise said…
Tumblr (sorry fanpop!)

Favorite non-disney animated movie?
più di un anno fa anaswill said…
How to Train your Dragon

Chocolate or vanilla?
CHOCOLATE

same question!
Chocolate x10000

Favorite live-action version of a DP movie?
più di un anno fa vintagelace said…
Cinderella! It was wonderful!

Favorite kind of fruit?
Blackberries are my absolute favorite, but really any type of berry. Peaches, too.

Do you remember the dream you had last night?
Well, I was in a Korean drama with my favourite Korean actors and actress.

Since Anastasia the musical will be premiering next year, what is your reaction to the news?
My reaction. Well, I just heard about it since you said something. I think there was an Anastasia On Ice I went to see when I was a little kid. Hopefully, this musical will be good.

Is it hard to get certain stuff off your mind?
Definitely.

Do you prefer The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings? (Books or movies, whichever.)
LOTR, never read the Hobbits.

Same question!
più di un anno fa Mongoose09 said…
Lord of the Rings, for sure. The Hobbit is enjoyable, but average in comparison.

Do you prefer comedy or horror?
Depends on how well it's done, I'm kinda picky about both genres. But, if I had to pick, probably comedy.

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mac n cheese! I never get tired of it, and there are a lot of different ways that I could spice it up and make it different so I wouldn't be eating exactly the same thing every day.

What is your favorite flavor to combine with chocolate?
You can't go wrong with orange and chocolate. But mint is also a great additive, as are raspberries, caramel, and sea salt.

Same question!
Vanilla.

If you could listen to only one CD for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
Ever After by Marianas Trench because I like just about every song in it.

What cartoon character do you most identify with?
Probably Belle.

Are you hungry right now?
Nope, I just ate. :)

Who are your greatest influences?
Romanian Gymnast Nadia Comaneci and Walt Disney

Favourite Don Bluth's animation(s)?
Anastasia.

Which anime character is most relateable to you?
Sakura from Sakura Wars

Same question
The closest thing to anime that I've watched is Avatar the Last Airbender, so Aang or Mai.

Favorite movie?
Normally it's movies that are based on musicals, mine would be Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables.

Do you like oriental music? example: link
last edited più di un anno fa
Not really.

What is the latest movie you watch in this week?
The Two Towers. I also watched The Fellowship of the Ring and all of the Hobbit movies.

Same question!
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

Same question!
più di un anno fa MalloMar said…
I haven't watched anything this week. However, the last movie I saw was The Incredibles.

Do you like to draw?
I love to draw, that's not to say I'm any good at it ;P

Favorite eye color?
Grey

Do you watch any Reality TV?
più di un anno fa wanderingchild7 said…
No. In fact I don't even really watch TV (only films). :)

What's your favourite place in the world? (like a city or a landscape)
più di un anno fa rosemina said…
Besides my place, Santorini island in Greece. I've been there and all I can say is that it truly deserves all the hype.

Same question
MEMPHIS! Everything about that place because I'm from there. I love other cities, too, but my hometown is my favorite place.

Same question.
Probably my university campus. There are some beautiful old buildings and brick walkways, and it feels like home to me.

Same question!
Well, Salzburg, Austria. I have been there it's very magical and I would imagine that I was in the Sound of Music. I'm also a BIG fan of Mozart and classical music!

Speaking of Mozart, did you watch Amadeus?
last edited più di un anno fa
No I haven't seen it

Do you like making icons?
Yes! I role-play on Tumblr some, and make my own icons for that, I also get involved with icon contests on here when I can. Then sometimes I'll just do it for fun, like my current avatar is one that I made. :)

Do you like Shakespeare?