Dollhouse Casting Aggiornamenti

amazondebs posted on Apr 04, 2008 at 07:22PM
obviously i can't keep reposting the same links of the same sites all the time when ever they have a new update about casting but it is nice to keep up with the latest news

here's the main characters that have been released from joss's script so far

Adelle DeWitt
40 something, any ethnicity, beautiful, sophisticated, cold as an alp. Runs the Dollhouse with an efficiency that is both ruthless and protective. Would die before she showed anyone how lonely she is. Series Regular ;

Paul Smith
30s, any ethnicity, good-looks hardened by a cynical distaste for most of humanity. An FBI field agent, he’s been chasing the urban myth of the "Dollhouse" long enough to have lost any shot at promotion. Becomes obsessed with, and twisted romantic foil for, Echo. Series Regular ;

Boyd Langton
Late 40s-60, any ethnicity, gruff, about to make the descent from ’good-looking’ to ’fatherly’. An ex-cop, Boyd is Echo’s ’handler’ - her guard/bodyguard. Hates himself for taking this job, bu he’d lay down his life to protect the people he feels he’s exploiting. Series Regular ;

Topher Brink
20’s, any ethnicity, genius programmer who’s articulate, nerdily attractive and blithely amoral. He’s responsible for imprinting the dolls - and making sure they stay unaware of anything. Is fascinated by the science and kind of digging the illegality. Fun to be around, but might not be remotely trustworthy. Series Regular ;

Sierra
20’s, Asian or any ethnicity - certainly not Caucasian. Strikingly beautiful. A Doll like Echo, she has every personality in the world but her own. Is not as self-aware as Echo, but is instinctively drawn to her as a friend. Series Regular ;

Victor
20’s, any ethnicity, handsome and fit. A Doll, and the other closest thing to a friend Echo has. Childlike when he’s inactive, and everything from Errol Flynn to (young) DeNiro when he’s active. Series Regular ;

November
20’s, any ethnicity, beautiful and heavy. Another Doll, a hopeful child in the house and everyone else you need her to be outside. A comforting, radiant presence, who tends to get fewer of the criminal gigs and more of the personal ones. Recurring ;

Dr. Claire Saunders
30-60, attractive, smart and a little sad. Looks after the physical well-being of the dolls. Has an acid wit that she usually reserves for Topher, who may only be kidding about being smitten with her. (Or he may not). Recurring.

taken from this link
link

and when ever someone find out a new character or a new cast member just add them to the list and of course any thoughts you have on any of the castings
last edited on Apr 04, 2008 at 07:33PM

Dollhouse 30 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa amazondebs said…
okay so far we know

paul smith will be played by link

topher brink will be played by link

sierra will be played by link

victor will be played by link

and as of today

Adelle Dewitt will be played by link
feel like such a der brain

of course the main character echo, that i don't have a official profile for will be played by
link
più di un anno fa NikaDawson said…
Hmmm, well so far it seems Joss is staying away from any Buffy/Angel alumni except for Eliza.
last edited più di un anno fa
*cries*
come on joss get james and amy in there and i will kiss your feet lol

I do like tahmoh though, although ever role i'be ever seen olivia in she played a really naff character, don't really know of the others
*cries as well* I don't care if James will be the character if he's cast that's looks are being described as going from good looking to fatherly, I just want him in it!

And Amy could really show her potential as an actress in this show I think. Look how well she did Fred/Illyria.

Never seen any of the actors cast before. Nope, wait, nvm, I've seen Olivia Williams in Peter Pan.
she was in sixth sense too which is where i recognized her from

november sounds like a good character for her (amy)
although personal? that sounds sort of like the 'romance missions' which makes me think of buffy bot
which make me think oh you can't turn innocent sweet fred in to a sex thing lol

maybe joss is right maybe if we have buffyverse characters together we won't be able to think of them other wise
Who did she play in the sixth sense? Why don't I remember her? Course it's been years since I've seen that movie, so, I barely remember the character's names, lol.

And yeah, it does a bit.
she played bruce willis's charcters's wife
link

I wonder if that's what he mean by romance mission or is it just a lonliness thing, hmmmm is starting to sound really dodgey
Oh, I didn't even remember what she looked like, lol. The only two I remember from that film were Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment.

più di un anno fa x-missmckena-x said…
i could have seen juliet landau playing adelle!
hmmm is she old enough? but yes she could play it very scary but sexy

personally i would have loved to seen anthony steward head as the head guy of the dollhouse but joss wants a woman,
I wish Juliet Landau would have been in it. I think she somewhere in her thirties, not sure.

Edit: 39, born in March of 1965. She's older than I thought.
1965, wouldn't that make her 43?
Yeah, sorry, I was tired last night. And plus, I really can't do math. I'm very very bad at it.
più di un anno fa DrDevience said…
I hadn't heard about this show.

Deb - when it starts airing in Europe can you remember to message me so I can look out for it?
yes of course, i'm pretty certain i will put up loads of ads and everything lol, who knows when it will come over though, could be a entire years *grumbles*
più di un anno fa x-missmckena-x said…
yeah juliet is 43 now!i saw a reent birthdays article from this year or recent and it said she was 43! i was like woaaah! and yeah when is it guna b over our side! lol!
horray brilliant news for angel fans :D

dr.claire sanders will be played by link

also

boyd will be played by link

november will be played by link

i believe that's a full cast folks :D personally i'm chuffed to bits that amy is on there!!! and as us angel fans already know she definitively suit being a scientist
harry j lennix looks like a really good actor too however miracle seems brand new to the scene
più di un anno fa em_em said…
Ok so the only actor I recognise apart from Amy and Eliza of course, is Dichen Lachman because she was in neighbours. I really can't imagine her bening in anything else! its really random!
yeah i don't really watch neighbors but my sister is a soap addict (i keep telling her she needs to switch to fanpop) and it's probably neighbors naff writing but what i have seen of dichen lachman was wel... naff
più di un anno fa ArabellaElfie said…
Amy...I'm happy. They can continue production now.
the full cast list for episode 1 'echo' is link

had a nosy at it and i found link who played the casion owner in 'the house always wins' in joss's show angel

and i also found link who played the blonde woman that spike kills in season 7 of joss's show buffy
not really casting updates but it's a update
they have finished the first episode
link
well not technically cast but more crew is reveal as zoic is now onboard as can been seen two posts up on the link that says here
and here's their website + info
link
più di un anno fa Saul_Mikoliunas said…
enver gjokaj................any clues on the pronounciation of that name? And nobody come back saying Enver. I can pronounce that bit!!
in-vair joke-eye

or at least acording to this user link
Enver Jo-Kai was right! I know because I made a link for him =D
DEBS! Why wont you come back? *Tear* I wanted to share with you, the awesomeness of all of the actors!
Oh and according to Joss, we now have link for season 2 =D