Eleven & Amy Eleven & Amy, A fan Listing/Forum

Alexi95 posted on May 02, 2010 at 08:30AM
I thought I'd make a little fan listing for this spot, since our numbers are growing so much every day. So state who you are and I'll add you to the fan list :)
We can also use this forum to discuss anything Doctor Who and Eleven/Amy related... :)

Alexi95 (Lexi) /wins: 8
criminalminds15 (Sophie)/ wins: 8
mossheart1235 (Kayleigh)/ wins: 1
ladychazabc (Charlotte)
scarxtardis (Scarlett)
 I thought I'd make a little fan listing for this spot, since our numbers are growing so much every da
last edited on Aug 09, 2010 at 12:25AM

Eleven & Amy 444 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 444

più di un anno fa criminalminds15 said…
Hey Lexi! Mind if I join? If so, I'm Sophie!
più di un anno fa Alexi95 said…
big smile
Hey Sophie :) And of course I don't mind....
Hey, thankyou! How are you?
smile
I'm good... You?

Just re watching Flesh and Stone XD
Hmm... I'm OK, I'm very busy so a little stressed out but fine!

Oooh! Yay! I should be rewatching in the next week. I can't wait, I love it! Except I'll watch it with my dad and he hates it if the Doctor kisses someone yet alone considers doing "it"!

If you don't mind me asking, who's your icon of? He seems familiar...
laugh
Lol, yeah my Dad get's like that too... I think it's like my fav episode so far :)

O it's a cartoon pic of Damon from The vampire diaries, tehe
Yeah, I loved it too!

Oh, yeah, I know of him!
Awww! Yay! I'm on the list!
laugh
^lol yeah tehe
blush
Sorry, that just makes me so proud!
Oh yeah, who created this spot, when can we add a banner?
surprise
I actually don't know, I assumed it was you... lol
No, I assumed it was you! But I actually feel quite proud you thought it was me! I only created the Amy spot... I wish I'd created this spot though!
smile
Yeah same here! I knew you created Amy spot so I just thought you did this one too... lol
And likewise I feel proud that you thought I created it, tehe
Anyway I added a question asking who did create it, so hopefully we'll know soon.
Yeah... I want to make another banner for the Amy spot, I don't like the one I made...
Hehe, well I'm glad I made you feel proud!
Really? Well I hope so! Maybe we could also come up with a new motto? One that's a quote or something?
Hey, Lexi? Do you think anyone should be FOTM? I want to nominate you but I'm worried that once I nominate someone I'll be to blame if someone that deserves to be on there isn't...
smile
What's FOTM?

And I just said to wishful-thinker the creator of the spot that we should use a quote or something... But which quote? Something that really sums them up or maybe something one of them says to the other? What do you think?
smile
Sophie have you heard Amy's theme music from the show? It's really pretty, I just added it to the Amy spot :)
link
Awwwww!!!! The banner, the banner, the banner!!!! And I prefer the icon too!

Fan of the Month, in this case for Doctor Who. You do alot on the spot and surrounding ones so I think you deserve to be nominated! It's explained better here:
link

Hmm... We'll have to think of some then... It doesn't maybe have to be an exact quote maybe a reference or something, like, I dunno! The girl who waited and the madman with the bix. But a better one because that one's atrocious! I like quote...

No, I haven't I'll listne to it as soon as I post this paragraph or else I'll lose everything I've written and be a very unhappy bunny!
Aww, that's such a pretty theme!
big smile
^I know right!

Aw you really think I deserve to be nominated, your so sweet, lol

Ooh how about (taking this from your idea): The Scottish Girl Who Waited, For The Madman With A Blue Box... Or something like that?
smile
But I don't really think I should be nominated in the Doctor who spot for FOTM cuz well I don't really do much there, unlike you :) lol
Right! I'd love to have my own theme!

I think you do! So do you think anyone should be nominated because I'm about to put up the pick!

Oh, that's a good one! Why don't we come up with more and get quotess and stuff and then have a pick?
smile
Me too!

Well you do a lot over there so I'd nominate you, I'm not over there a lot so i dunno who else... :P

Yeah that's a good idea...
smile
Well I'll be sure to vote once the pick is up :)

Yes we must, lol
Hmmm...
So we got: The Scottish Girl Who Waited, For The Madman With A Blue Box...
How about: The Girl Who Waited For Her Doctor... (lol)
Amelia Pond and The Doctor, Like A Fairy Tale...
'Ever fancied someone you know you shouldn't? Hurts, doesn't it? But kind of a good hurt.'
'I'll be back for you as soon as I can. I promise.... You always say that.... I always come back....'

You got any?
Yay!!!! Page two!!! Are we going to do wins? Sorry, that's just stuck in my head after other forums!

Hmm... You said most of my ideas, I might have to come back to you... You could have like the "I've been thinking about who I want thing"... I dunno!
tongue
Lol, that's good! But was it just me or when Amy goes: who, it was more like a Who with a capital W...it just felt like they were connecting it to 'Doctor Who', I dunno if that makes sense but yeh... :P

lol I'm really hopeless but what exactly is 'wins'? I've had fanpop for ages but only rescently started using it again so I'm a bit outta the loop... lol
Yet another thing I didn't realise! I love it when the do that!
"Doctor"
"Doctor Who?"
"No, just the Doctor!"

Wins are when a new page is started on a forum. The person that made the first post on the first page tends to shout out "Win!" and maybe post a picture of the couple the forum supports. Also normally at the topwith the list of names the amount of wins a person has made wil go in brackets by their name. It's kinda pointless but as I said I was just wondering!
smile
lol I love it wen they do that too, tehe

I see, Well i'd be up for the whole wins thing, How about you?
Would the wins go in brackets by the name on the fan list? O_o
Yeah, sure why not! Yeah... I don't know why either! Bu toyu don't have to, only a few do!
Nah it'a alright... So starting from page three then...

Hmm I would of thought that the other fans would of joined in this little fan-listing by now...
Why? You can just say you won one there... So are we doing them then?
surprise
Well yeah...

Omg you have to read this: link
last edited più di un anno fa
Wow, that win thing appears to have made this awkward!

How long should I let the FOTM pick go on for?

:O I never noticed that at all!!!!

Yeah, sorry, that article took me a while to read!
Yeah a little awkward, :s lol, oh well
lol that okay... And neither did I!
About the FOTM, I would say about a week? Maybe...
I hope it is foreshadowing! And I wouldn't be mad at the Doctor, it's just his was, that's why I love him!
There you go! Erm... I put three days but that was before you said anything because knowing DW fans they'll probably have it done!
link
smile
Yeah probs, I'll go vote! lol
surprise
Hmm I hope it's a foreshadowing too... But did you notice in The Eleventh hour how at the end Little!Amy heard the Tardis sounding and looked up smiling? Maybe that what he meant by : Remember what I told you wen you were 7... ?

Voted now btw :)
Oh! I forgot about that! I remember now, I was watching and thinking what's that all about!!!! Dun, dun, dun!!!! Foreshadowing, foreshadowing!!!!! Lexie, you've made me really hyper now!

Cool! Don't worry, I won't ask who! ;)
big smile
lol, I'm hyper excited too! XD
I know right?! I can't to find out what it all means... Actually I can, that means there'd be no more Doctor... :( Another forshadow we haven't mentioned, Victory of the Daleks! Oh! Was there any foreshadowing in The Beast Below, if so there'd be foreshadowing in every episode!
surprise
Omg! This series is so foreshadowing! Ahh! Love it though...
I was worried that Amy was gonna have sad ending at end of series 5 but apparently Karen and Matt are both signed on for another series... So all's good, I hope...
Phew! I'm glad they're both gonna be OK and yay!!!!! We get more Amy/11!! I love it too! It's much better foreshadowing in my opinion! It's not just two words it things you really, really wonder about!
Yeah IA... Two words as in Bad Wolf?
Yep! I think season 4 wasn't that great for forshadowing, all it was was an ood saying DoctorDonna!
smile
Yeah... Although Russell T davis was great with doctor who, I don't think he really got the whole forshadowing thing... Where as Moffat has been so clever about it, making you actually look and pick up on the little things.I esps love how we see the crack in every episode :)

Oh btw you know for the motto for the spot, do you think I should put a pick up and like allow other ppl to add their own ones and have it open until like Sunday or something, so there's lots of time to vote and what not??
I agree, Steven's are very clever wheras you're right Russel didn't really understand it and made it far to blatant

Yeah. That's a good idea... Maybe you should put up a forum though or something because with a pick people can only put up one option...
Hmm yeah... And at the end we count up how many votes each one gets and the one with the most wins. So if we did it in a forum then how many votes would ppl get, still one or maybe more?
Oh I have an Idea, we give ppl a couple of days to get their ideas in, then the rest of the time it's voting time? What do ya think?
smile
But I gotta go now... I'll be back later to post the forum to pick the motto...
So I'll talk to you later... Oh WIN... lol