Elizabeth Montgomery Thank te So Much For Rating And Commenting On Elizabeth!

Cammie posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 06:43PM
I created this spot as a tribute to this wonderful actress about 7 months. Admittedly I had not added too much to it in the beginning -too busy on her other spot over at Bewitched, lol. Also there is only 10 fans so obviously not too many folk are probably aware this spot even exists.
However, I just want to thank some of the fans here who rate the content and make such nice, sweet comments. In particular my sincere thanks to IsisRain and Berni who I know are fans of the lovely Elizabeth and enjoy the content. I would also like to add a special "thanks,matie!" to DarkSarcasm who was the first person to rate so very many of the photos only recently. Hi-5 Jody!
At the moment I'm concentrating on adding a bit of image content, shall over the coming weeeks like to add videos, etc.
Thanks guys and enjoy the Elizabeth Montgomery spot!
last edited on Nov 21, 2008 at 06:46PM
save

Elizabeth Montgomery 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Berni said…
Hi Cammie,just a little note to say a big thank you for all your hard work thats keeping this spot alive,i carn't thank you enough x
più di un anno fa mfera2009 said…
Hi Cammie, I am from Argentina and I am a big Elizabeth's fan. I watched every single chapter of Bewitched and I am tryng to get some movies of her such as The victim; do you know if it is on dvd? On the other hand.. I always have been in love with Elizabeth's nose!
più di un anno fa Cammie said…
smile
Hi!
It is so hard to find many of Elizabeth's movies as most are NOT on dvd or even VHS.
I have many of her films because I taped it many years ago from either commercial or satellite tv.
However, here are some movies of hers that at times (although seldom, to be honest) pop up on Ebay:

The Victim aka Out Of Contention
The Legend Of Lizzie Borden
Face To Face
Deasline Assault
Jennifer: A Woman's Story
Second Sight

These are usually available only on VHS and are used and quite expensive so I personally would be dubious when considering purchasing them.